It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nova Scotia reports 22 cases of heart inflammation, FDA given Warning to mRNA vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

But we do know every injection of these new “vaccines” kills a certain percent of healthy cells right? Cells get the mRNA and express the spike protein, the immune system attacks those cells and kill them. Most cells replace themselves no problem, but what about the cells that have a hard time replacing themselves —are those systems permanently damaged?

No clue, but I do know the virus would be 100x or more worst in killing off cells and what causes people to die as it kills off your cells in your lungs and in other vital organs. What you suggest above is basically what every vaccine does, so now it is bad in someway, or maybe its such a small level it doesn't matter to the body.

Vaccines basically end up doing the same thing, in the case of mRNA you do not need a virus, and it can be modeled very quickly, but the process is the same to activate the immune system.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wow 62% of the vaccinated died? Why haven't I noticed?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But we do know every injection of these new “vaccines” kills a certain percent of healthy cells right? Cells get the mRNA and express the spike protein, the immune system attacks those cells and kill them. Most cells replace themselves no problem, but what about the cells that have a hard time replacing themselves —are those systems permanently damaged?

No clue, but I do know the virus would be 100x or more worst in killing off cells and what causes people to die as it kills off your cells in your lungs and in other vital organs. What you suggest above is basically what every vaccine does, so now it is bad in someway, or maybe its such a small level it doesn't matter to the body.

Vaccines basically end up doing the same thing, in the case of mRNA you do not need a virus, and it can be modeled very quickly, but the process is the same to activate the immune system.

I’m not sure we truly know your first point. Why do most seem to fight it off without any issue at all? Do they have natural immunity from other corona virus exposure? Do they have high levels of vitamin d3? I think you can make a sig argument that most people, especially young, could technically receive more harm than benefit from the vaccine. Can you explain what happens when kids or people with healthy immune systems are exposed to sarscov2?

Your second point leaves out a key difference. Normal traditional vaccines do not need to sacrifice healthy tissue to produce the immunity.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not Died , Developed Blood Clots .

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So they are "Deadly Blood Clots" that don't kill people? Maybe they should change it to "Not Deadly Blood Clots".

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

And it takes time to mount that immune response, the more time that passes without exposure, the longer it takes.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is the response I promised.

Can you provide a source for long-term vaccine immunity with the mRNA “vaccines”?

It's the same as with 'natural immunity'. There is no difference. Your body detects the antigen and creates a defense against it. Vaccines or Covid will give the same results. The one caveat is the vaccine is only giving a response to one antigen, covid has several.

What about innate immunity? Can you provide a source that says innate immunity is inadequate?

I don't think you meant to ask what you actually asked, but just in case .... innate immunity is non-specific, you are born with it. Your skin is part of the innate immune system. I don't need a source, if innate immunity was adequate then we would not get sick with covid, ever.

Do you really believe it’s one in a million reactions?

When GB made the news it was cause to stop the vaccine for the people here. How many cases have there been, in how many vaccines given? If you believe there is a serious reaction that warrants the stopping of the vaccine then please tell me what it is, and how many cases there are.

We should recommend “vaccination” of the highest risk population and test for innate antibodies prior to administering the experimental medical treatments until we have the necessary data to prove this is safe.

Antibodies are not innate, they are adaptive (specific) immunity. You can test, but antibodies are undetectable after several months. Just like I don't believe in anyone forcing you to take the vaccine, I do not believe in you stopping someone else. Who are you to tell someone you don't think their risk is high enough?

I don’t think either of us can answer whether or not the “vaccine” is riskier than covid without the long-term data, right? — And how can you responsibly claim otherwise? Did you say you were a medical practitioner?

We sure can. We can use the data available.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
This is the response I promised.

Can you provide a source for long-term vaccine immunity with the mRNA “vaccines”?

It's the same as with 'natural immunity'. There is no difference. Your body detects the antigen and creates a defense against it. Vaccines or Covid will give the same results. The one caveat is the vaccine is only giving a response to one antigen, covid has several.

What about innate immunity? Can you provide a source that says innate immunity is inadequate?

I don't think you meant to ask what you actually asked, but just in case .... innate immunity is non-specific, you are born with it. Your skin is part of the innate immune system. I don't need a source, if innate immunity was adequate then we would not get sick with covid, ever.

Do you really believe it’s one in a million reactions?

When GB made the news it was cause to stop the vaccine for the people here. How many cases have there been, in how many vaccines given? If you believe there is a serious reaction that warrants the stopping of the vaccine then please tell me what it is, and how many cases there are.

We should recommend “vaccination” of the highest risk population and test for innate antibodies prior to administering the experimental medical treatments until we have the necessary data to prove this is safe.

Antibodies are not innate, they are adaptive (specific) immunity. You can test, but antibodies are undetectable after several months. Just like I don't believe in anyone forcing you to take the vaccine, I do not believe in you stopping someone else. Who are you to tell someone you don't think their risk is high enough?

I don’t think either of us can answer whether or not the “vaccine” is riskier than covid without the long-term data, right? — And how can you responsibly claim otherwise? Did you say you were a medical practitioner?

We sure can. We can use the data available.

Thanks for the reply! I’m not sure how to organize into specific quotes as I’m fairly new to the site, so I’ll break down into each point:

Point 1: my understanding is the “vaccine” immunity is similar but not the same as natural immunity. The “vaccine” allows the immune system to direct attention to that one variant or strain of the virus. When you develop natural immunity, my understanding is your innate immune system especially natural killer cells work better. This goes into the ADE discussion. See Dr Bossche. He gives a fantastic breakdown on how natural immunity is better than what the “vaccine” will give you because without the “vaccine” the immune system may better adapt to variants — very important as coronavirus mutate rather quickly.

Point 2: you’re right, I meant natural immunity. The point was that the data shows natural immunity is perfectly fine and there is absolutely no reason for people with natural immunity to get the “vaccines”. Yes we can absolutely do more harm than good by giving people an experimental medical treatment that they do not need, which is proven to have caused many debilitating complications and even death. Please show me a study that proves the risk benefit for people who are not in a high risk category (especially children) is in favor of the experimental medical “vaccine”. Also need to factor in the significance of all therapeutics as well.

Point 3: you should watch the Ron Johnson interview of the people debilitated by the mRNA “vaccines”. There are plenty of people affected. Millions of adverse events reported. Have you looked into the lawsuit for VAERs coverup? It’s really very interesting. Do you think it’s ok there is a %10000 percent increase in the vaers vaccine reporting in just 6 months of the “vaccine” use? I understand anyone can submit a claim, however I doubt most would risk going to jail for medical fraud. Anyone looking at the vaers and U.K. yellocard should be concerned at the very least.

Point 4: Aren’t IgG, IgM, IgA part of the innate immune system? It’s been le since I took immunology, so please correct me if I’m wrong. Regardless I meant natural. No I would never “stop” someone else from making a choice to take an experimental medication as long as the system is set up so they have adequate informed consent. We agree on this point. My issue is with the vaccine passports, mandates, and societal pressures to take the “vaccine” while they simultaneously ignore the other effective options, and do not adequately inform people of the known risks. I have a friend at work that took the “vaccine” and immediately had terrible migraines where he had never had them before, can you think of a reason the mRNA treatments would cause sever headaches? What about the other coworkers mom who spent a week in the ICU with a blood clot after receiving the “vaccine”. The voracity that they are pushing these treatments while simultaneously smearing all other options should at the very least give you pause.

Point 5: No we cannot. Not without long-term data, and adequate reporting systems. We have neither at this point.

edit on 26-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

And it takes time to mount that immune response, the more time that passes without exposure, the longer it takes.

I am sure if the virus is out there and you are exposed to it once a week, your antibodies will stay up there. This is one of the problems with lockdowns.

According to some official research, the the antibodies of people who had the disease were adequate for nine months after the infection. That was the farthest evidence they had to work with at that time. and according to that info, every one of the people that were being tested from a real infection were protected for that amount of time, ALL

Oops, I made a mistake, I double checked. It was the B and T cells that protected a person one hundred percent, the antigens were only adequate up to seven months for 84 percent of the subjects. But all people had good B and T cell memory intact. That would not show up on an antibody test though...And those tests need to be done in special labs, most of the little labs do not do that B and T cell testing I guess. B and T cells are part of the innate system and perfectly capable of protecting against future infection.
edit on 26-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So why hasn't this junk been pulled yet? It means that the health officials are allowing people to be injected with something that will kill them, maybe later, but sooner than if they didn't take the jab. Plus is the "state of emergency" still in effect? Because if the "state of emergency" is no longer in effect (was revoked by court order in Ontario June 9, 2021, don't know about NS), then the EUA is not in effect and it is illegal to use any of the EUA jabs.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/26.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: HawkEyi

So why hasn't this junk been pulled yet? It means that the health officials are allowing people to be injected with something that will kill them, maybe later, but sooner than if they didn't take the jab. Plus is the "state of emergency" still in effect? Because if the "state of emergency" is no longer in effect (was revoked by court order in Ontario June 9, 2021, don't know about NS), then the EUA is not in effect and it is illegal to use any of the EUA jabs.

Cheers - Dave

My only explanation these medical treatments have not been pulled yet is, humanity needs to be shown before they wake up and learn. There is no reasonable argument for the voracity the medical authority is pushing these “vaccines” and it’s frankly astonishing so many cannot see what’s really going on here. The truth is —fear was always the real disease, and in my opinion, dealing with that fear is the lesson many need to learn through these events.
edit on 26-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I’m not sure we truly know your first point. Why do most seem to fight it off without any issue at all? Do they have natural immunity from other corona virus exposure? Do they have high levels of vitamin d3? I think you can make a sig argument that most people, especially young, could technically receive more harm than benefit from the vaccine. Can you explain what happens when kids or people with healthy immune systems are exposed to sarscov2?

Maybe maybe not... I'm all for those under 30 just not getting it and let the virus do its thing. It seems some virus affect the young more than old, in this case the young get nothing and the old die... So pick your poison.

Your second point leaves out a key difference. Normal traditional vaccines do not need to sacrifice healthy tissue to produce the immunity.

Do you know that, and is it a big deal since every virus will be worst than the vaccine in "killing cells". You seem to be picking some point that could be moot.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Maybe maybe not... I'm all for those under 30 just not getting it and let the virus do its thing. It seems some virus affect the young more than old, in this case the young get nothing and the old die... So pick your poison.

Do you know that, and is it a big deal since every virus will be worst than the vaccine in "killing cells". You seem to be picking some point that could be moot.

That is my own assumption based off of the medical articles I have read and doctors I have listened to. Normally when a cell presents an antigen the immune system recognizes as foreign, it attacks and destroys the cell expressing it. That would mean any cell infected by the mRNA would be killed. According to several doctors, there are approximately 80 trillion mRNA molecules in one Moderna inoculation. Assuming some infect the injection site, hence the pain at the injection site, and a percentage enter the circulatory system, and a certain amount just degrades due to lipid nano tech failure, you’re looking at healthy tissue loss upon every injection. Some of that tissue cannot be replaced.

The fact that we are even having this debate and the wider medical community does not necessarily know the answer to that question is astonishing. You mean we are rushing to jab the entire human population without even knowing the harmful effects on the human body? If the medical professionals don’t know, then how do they provide appropriate informed consent? Nothing about this event adds up. Coverups, deliberate misinformation, censorship, smearing anyone who questions the narrative, mandates, societal pressure, incentives, and blatant medical fascism are all on display. All anyone needs to do is stop and look around to gauge what’s really going on here.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

According to several doctors, there are approximately 80 trillion mRNA molecules in one Moderna inoculation.

So how many molecules in a RNA strand?

Assuming some infect the injection site, hence the pain at the injection site, and a percentage enter the circulatory system, and a certain amount just degrades due to lipid nano tech failure, you’re looking at healthy tissue loss upon every injection. Some of that tissue cannot be replaced.

Is it more than a glass of whiskey will do?

The fact that we are even having this debate and the wider medical community does not necessarily know the answer to that question is astonishing. You mean we are rushing to jab the entire human population without even knowing the harmful effects on the human body?

What I'm saying is I don't know... I haven't seen anything on the negative effects of cells lost due to the vaccine. I do know the virus is 100x or more worst... The mRNA and proteins last a few days the virus can play havoc on your whole system for weeks on end to the point that it kills enough cells and you die...

I got the vaccine 5 months ago didn't even get a sore arm, and having every vaccine in me being in the military for 28 years some are rather nasty.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter
I am going to put this first to make sure it is seen. Question, do you believe the numbers of covid deaths is inflated? Do you think someone who died in a car accident who happened to have covid should be counted as a covid death?

Do you think someone who was 90, had covid, diabetes, COPD, cancer, and happened to get the shot a day before their covid diagnosis should be a vaccine death?

1. Actually what little research is done doesn't show that. It shows a better immune response to the vaccine, and it better targets variants. It's possible a new variant will come out that the vaccine doesn't offer much protection against, but the same can be said for immunity from infection.

2. If you had a mild asymptomatic infection you actually may not have much of an immune response. Just like only have one shot of the vaccine doesn't work as well. You are the one arguing it's too dangerous and should be pulled, you do the research and you show it, I have no desire to do your work for you.

3. Anyone can report to VAERS. I am an RN, there is no massive influx of vaccine induced illness. I have seen 2 cases of what appears to be vaccine induced serious illness.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I am sure if the virus is out there and you are exposed to it once a week, your antibodies will stay up there. This is one of the problems with lockdowns.

Everyone is getting exposed every week? If that were true everyone in the world would have had covid.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So they are "Deadly Blood Clots" that don't kill people? Maybe they should change it to "Not Deadly Blood Clots".

You are Exposing Yourself as a Low IQ Individual by asking me Leading Stupid Questions . Better go back in the Bsement and Read a Good Book Instead.........

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

According to several doctors, there are approximately 80 trillion mRNA molecules in one Moderna inoculation.

So how many molecules in a RNA strand?

Assuming some infect the injection site, hence the pain at the injection site, and a percentage enter the circulatory system, and a certain amount just degrades due to lipid nano tech failure, you’re looking at healthy tissue loss upon every injection. Some of that tissue cannot be replaced.

Is it more than a glass of whiskey will do?

The fact that we are even having this debate and the wider medical community does not necessarily know the answer to that question is astonishing. You mean we are rushing to jab the entire human population without even knowing the harmful effects on the human body?

What I'm saying is I don't know... I haven't seen anything on the negative effects of cells lost due to the vaccine. I do know the virus is 100x or more worst... The mRNA and proteins last a few days the virus can play havoc on your whole system for weeks on end to the point that it kills enough cells and you die...

I got the vaccine 5 months ago didn't even get a sore arm, and having every vaccine in me being in the military for 28 years some are rather nasty.

mRNA is one molecule
A lot more than a glass of whisky will do.
Great point. We don’t know what we don’t know. Hence the “experimental” part of these new medical treatments. We should be extremely cautious with administering these new medical treatments. On the contrary, we are being extremely reckless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join