It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nova Scotia reports 22 cases of heart inflammation, FDA given Warning to mRNA vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: strongfp

The unfortunate part is that heart and cardiovascular issues go rather unnoticed or just brushed aside until a big ugly symptom comes and then it's almost too late at that point. Kind of like hypertension. How many young people with these vaccines are all walking around with potential heart conditions right now?

I think it depends on the condition. In Israel they reported 275 cases out of 7 million and said they were minor and treated with anti inflammatory, so I would bet it comes down to what caused the condition and if what caused it i.e. lifestyle i.e. fat...Then yes a life style change is needed.

Not lifestyle... virus or bacteria. What happens is that the T cells attack a heart protein that only is present in the heart.

Which just again argues that the spike protein can break free in the mRNA vaccines and lodge itself in places it shouldnt. Especially if the jab gets too close to a vein....... which it really shouldnt!

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Which just again argues that the spike protein can break free in the mRNA vaccines and lodge itself in places it shouldnt. Especially if the jab gets too close to a vein....... which it really shouldnt!

The deal is no matter how bad you might think the vaccine is the virus is 100x or more worst. mRNA spike protein is limited and gone in a few days, so if you think that could cause havoc for some think what the actual virus would do...lol

I said this before, its like people arguing that a Great White bite might give you tenuis and some of us are saying but what about the 2 foot long bite in the persons body that would be the virus and people suggest its all OK 99.96% easy peasy, but BOY that vaccine...lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think you mean antibody test not antigen. Antibodies are undetectable after several months. I've tested several patients for antibodies to get them off precautions and when the test came back negative infection control would remove the precautions because antibodies can't be detected anyone after that many months.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

So imagine what happens with weeks of infection then.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So in other words, don’t take the “vaccine” if you already have antibodies, as every injection of “vaccine” harms the body, and you really don’t need the extra protection.

So if someone could please kindly explain to me:

A) why are they vehemently pushing these “vaccines” on everyone, including those whom have already had covid

B) why not take an antibody test before you get the injection? Why aren’t the official medical authorities even discussing this, especially since a large portion of the public already had it and didn’t even realize it?

The fact that they’re ignoring medical guidance that is just plain common sense indicates another agenda in the works. Is it money?

Cheers
edit on 26-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Over time your immune response lessens. Boosters are quite common for vaccines. How effective and who needs a booster is a matter for debate.

I think more study of those who recovered should be done, but it's also almost impossible to find out for those who were asymptomatic or never got tested.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Over time your immune response lessens. Boosters are quite common for vaccines. How effective and who needs a booster is a matter for debate.

I think more study of those who recovered should be done, but it's also almost impossible to find out for those who were asymptomatic or never got tested.

Not necessarily. The immune system keeps that B cell antibody memory for that strain for quite a long time (many years).

I think we first need a study of the harm each injection does on the healthy cells of the body, before we introduce any injection on the worldwide population. This “vaccine” does not work like a traditional vaccine. You’re sacrificing a portion of your healthy cells upon every injection. What’s the dose? 40-80 trillion mRNA molecules? How much remains at the injection site? How many total cells in the body? How many injections are we given? Can we agree that every healthy cell the mRNA enters is destroyed by the immune system? This seems pretty common sense to me, unless the immune system does not kill the cells with expressed spike protein antigens?

We just don’t know what we don’t Know, right? Why push this on children? Why push this on the entire population? This is case common sense as it gets... why give this to low risk population until you have long term data that clearly shows risk benefit? The stakes are too high. None of this passes the smell test, and it’s surprising how many are buying this.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes necessarily. I didn't say it disappears I said lessens. After several months antibodies aren't even detectable.

That means the response is slower. For some virus the slower response is enough to prevent infection, in other virus it's not.

When we have 1 in a million reactions how do you propose we discover those? How many people should die waiting?

Can you present data and evidence the vaccine is riskier than covid?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

So in other words, don’t take the “vaccine” if you already have antibodies, as every injection of “vaccine” harms the body, and you really don’t need the extra protection.

So I don't know if every vaccine harms the body, nor do I know if the vaccines do not help further protection. I guess my point is, if you have like little side effects from the virus then no worries one way or the other. Now you might get the vaccine to travel overseas or some other reason as was mine.

A) why are they vehemently pushing these “vaccines” on everyone, including those whom have already had covid

Two reasons
1. They see infection rate as a bad thing, and not a herd immunity event. Filling up the ICUs is the bad part, but if the young are getting it and no one is going to the ICU then all is good with infections. Schools could already be at herd immunity if they actually put kids back in last year.
2. Their only form of measurement for success is 70% vaccinated, no matter how stupid it might be.

B) why not take an antibody test before you get the injection? Why aren’t the official medical authorities even discussing this, especially since a large portion of the public already had it and didn’t even realize it?
The fact that they’re ignoring medical guidance that is just plain common sense indicates another agenda in the works. Is it money?

Cheers

Ya no clue, seems logical...You get a card that either says antibodies tested, or vaccine administered.

edit on 26-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Antibodies can't be detected after a few months.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you provide a source for long-term vaccine immunity with the mRNA “vaccines”?

What about innate immunity? Can you provide a source that says innate immunity is inadequate?

Do you really believe it’s one in a million reactions?

We should recommend “vaccination” of the highest risk population and test for innate antibodies prior to administering the experimental medical treatments until we have the necessary data to prove this is safe.

I don’t think either of us can answer whether or not the “vaccine” is riskier than covid without the long-term data, right? — And how can you responsibly claim otherwise? Did you say you were a medical practitioner?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Antibodies can't be detected after a few months.

That sucks

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I still wouldn't trust these new covid vaxs that there isnt there long term studies.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But we do know every injection of these new “vaccines” kills a certain percent of healthy cells right? Cells get the mRNA and express the spike protein, the immune system attacks those cells and kill them. Most cells replace themselves no problem, but what about the cells that have a hard time replacing themselves —are those systems permanently damaged?

If anyone here in the medical community cannot adequately answer the above question, and you are recommending these vaccines without informed consent of the unknown risks, you’re doing an incredible disservice to the human population. Everyone needs to hit the brakes, pull themselves out of the state of fear, and think this through. There is no need to rush this into everyone. That is terribly irresponsible. There are those here who are deliberately pushing “knowing” the implications (plain evil), and then there are those who are ignorantly carrying out orders from their higher medical authority without questioning.

This is an extraordinary event in human history. The implications on how humanity deals with this, are astronomical. Please please. Think this through.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So how long do at risk people need to wait and hope they don't die so your curiosity is satisfied?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I think you mean antibody test not antigen. Antibodies are undetectable after several months. I've tested several patients for antibodies to get them off precautions and when the test came back negative infection control would remove the precautions because antibodies can't be detected anyone after that many months.

Yeah, I meant antibody, I should type slower and proofread things better before posting.

If not needed, the antibodies go down, but a part of the immune system has a sort of library to bring levels up quickly when a person is exposed to the virus or microbe again. You do not need antibodies circulating in your blood all the time, that actually is not good. As long as the immune system can identify the pathogen quickly and boost up the antibody production when needed, chances are it will just be a very mild illness when you get it.

I read a lot and take the online practice tests on stuff for medical things. When I see a question I have no clue about I start researching it...good way to stimulate my curiosity.

I do get antibody and antigen mixed up when I write things when I type to fast, thanks for the correction, hopefully I will learn to double check my writing better.

Yeah right, I am a dreamer if I think I will fix that. Darn, I may actually have two personalities that make fun of each other.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm at work leaving the hospital now I'll try to give a response when I get home my phone is too hard to respond well with.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In Other News............

" Deadly Blood Clots Develop In 62% of People Receiving COVID Vaccine "

banned.video...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Glitch
edit on 26-7-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Glitch

edit on 26-7-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join