It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nova Scotia reports 22 cases of heart inflammation, FDA given Warning to mRNA vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hart inflammation could be a major problems when some of the teens that now are getting the china virus shot get involved in sports as the school year starts, specially if the children do not show symptoms of any kind, until is too late.

I guess we may find out soon enough, soo the experiment will keep going, I imagine all the data collected from all this, no liabilities, no faults just test subjects to be studied.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
In male teens and those in their early twenties, the heart problem increases ten fold. In older men the increase is only double, so older people still get this increase, but since their risk is already higher, it only equates to double. The agencies regulating the vaccine consider just double not something they are concerned about I guess, but the ten fold is concerning.

What does ten fold really mean in all this, and what does double mean...lol People through numbers around and we do not know what that really means. We do know everyone is being monitored at a rate never seen before, so how does that play into it all. I truly wonder if more cases of xyz are being discovered more because of the increased monitoring and not the the vaccine.

They know how rare it is for young boys to get that heart condition. It was probably easy to see a huge increase. That ten fold came from a medical site and they have actually partially verified why it is happening already. This is happening to people who believe in vaccines, the ones getting their teenagers the shots trust in the system and they are now losing their faith in it because it is harming their kids. Kids have a very small risk of getting a severe covid forming. My wife got the vaccine, and we were talking about this, she gets her vaccines all the time but if we had a boy she would not have him get this particular vaccine.

Most of the liberal people I know have said they will not get their kids vaccinated and most of the conservatives are getting their kids vaccinated that I know....or should I pertain that to grandkids since I know their grandparents better than the kids parents, we are hearing it up the ladder. It is a small town and lots of stuff is talked about but nobody seems to be putting their opinions or information about vaccinations on Facebook here.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think your small town has the right idea of not talking anything political on social media. The more talks about the vaccines and other issues i hear in my community are elsewhere and not online.

edit on 24-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

People give out personal experiences here but rarely try to persuade others to take the vaccine or not take the vaccine.

We can give our opinion and give evidence, but it is the person who is taking the vaccine or the person allowing their kids to get the vaccine who should make an informed choice. Right now the propaganda out there that says this vaccine is safe and effective is propaganda, it is not safe for everyone and it is not effective on some people. Yes, it probably helps the majority of people but there are people who must beware of taking it...as long as they get to see both truthful pros and cons they can make an informed decision. Again, they are downplaying the side effects and twisting the effectivity rate....it is only ninety five percent effective at keeping the virus turning into covid...not nearly that high at stopping the person from getting and spreading the virus.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I already have anecdotal evidence. I'm an RN, I work with Covid patients. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless, the data is what matters.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

My wife got the vaccine, and we were talking about this, she gets her vaccines all the time but if we had a boy she would not have him get this particular vaccine.

Both my boys 21 and 18 got it, and not by my choice. They got it to travel overseas on vacations and to attend in person college which they need. With the Israel study it was 275 out of 7 million vaccinated, and the cases were very minor with only using anti inflammatories to treat for a short while. So thinking about this.... If the vacc causes this just think what the real thing does. mRNA is basically COVID RNA, but very limited in number and is gone in a few days. The virus is wrecking havoc on your body for weeks as it gets everywhere doing major damage to your respiratory system that has caused the majority of the deaths.

That is the part I don't understand as people say the virus is nothing and the vacc will kill you when the reality is the virus is 100x or more worst than the vacc.

Most of the liberal people I know have said they will not get their kids vaccinated and most of the conservatives are getting their kids vaccinated that I know....

Well true anti-vaccers have been typically liberal. It is funny how the Biden administration has turned it into a conservative event when the reality is 150 million have not gotten it and a big chunk of them are liberal, but according to Biden it is all conservatives and those evil red states.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

My wife got the vaccine, and we were talking about this, she gets her vaccines all the time but if we had a boy she would not have him get this particular vaccine.

Both my boys 21 and 18 got it, and not by my choice. They got it to travel overseas on vacations and to attend in person college which they need. With the Israel study it was 275 out of 7 million vaccinated, and the cases were very minor with only using anti inflammatories to treat for a short while. So thinking about this.... If the vacc causes this just think what the real thing does. mRNA is basically COVID RNA, but very limited in number and is gone in a few days. The virus is wrecking havoc on your body for weeks as it gets everywhere doing major damage to your respiratory system that has caused the majority of the deaths.

That is the part I don't understand as people say the virus is nothing and the vacc will kill you when the reality is the virus is 100x or more worst than the vacc.

Most of the liberal people I know have said they will not get their kids vaccinated and most of the conservatives are getting their kids vaccinated that I know....

Well true anti-vaccers have been typically liberal. It is funny how the Biden administration has turned it into a conservative event when the reality is 150 million have not gotten it and a big chunk of them are liberal, but according to Biden it is all conservatives and those evil red states.

Certain genetic groups are effected more and certain less with side effects of most meds. Just because low numbers came from Israel does not mean they same effect will be present in Finland and Sweden. And the people from Israel also eat way different than the junk food capital of the world...the USA.

Your kids needed to get vaccinated for what they want to do, but they need to be informed to form their own decision. I informed my kids of what I know...both sides of the story..., it is their decision to decide for themselves. The fact is that if five young guys around here got that heart problem, with only one or two winding up in the hospital, it convinced the doctor and the pharmacist it could be related to common genetics around here that they got the heart problem. The head of our health department locally is now tamed right down and is not promoting the vaccine in the young like he did before because all that information goes through his office. He is still promoting it in older people but has not been promoting it in the young guys nearly as much now. He is from here and he is aware that around here the incidents are WAY above the national average of heart problems in teenage boys for some reason. Maybe they will learn how to identify those in the risk group for that eventually, but like in myself, quite a few people around here have severe flu like symptoms come from flu vaccines, I am by far not the only one around, the flu shot has resulted in hospitalizations or severe reactions days after the shot in at least five people I personally have known over the years and their kids learned from this and do not get the flu shot either.

Since my oldest daughter and her kids share the same reaction to the flu shot as I get, some of those verified by a doctor over the years, we do not get the flu shot. Yet my daughter from my second wife can take the flu shot with no problem. My brother can take the flu shot but he gets the flu more with the shot than without it...he never gets the flu bad without it either. He does not understand, if two to seven days after you get the flu shot you get flu like symptoms, it means the body THINKS you have gotten the flu and it causes flu like symptoms...he cannot comprehend this well, my symptoms take two days to start and peak at about a week. A cytokine storm. Most of what we experience in the flu is our immune system response to the virus.

I do not know if I will get a severe response to this vaccine like I do to the flu shot, but I can tell you one thing about this, the FDA, CDC, and Pharma companies have stated that if you have ever had a severe reaction to any vaccine you should not take this vaccine...none of them. I will believe my doctor who witnessed the reaction and noted it on my records and the CDC and FDA which mention this...as applied to me directly. I will not believe someone making general statements of safety with no history of my past reactions. Everyone has their own choice to make based on their history and health. I will not have to take this vaccine if mandated because past reactions to the flu and pertusis are noted on my health information but I will have to inform the people trying to push it on me and they can contact my doctor. Problem is this doctor is moving to a different area, and I need to find a new one, but my records will remain there at the hospital. I have a couple of months to decide on who I am going to get, I am not going to get an old doctor, I hate going over this stuff with a doctor who will be retiring in two years.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I do not know if I will get a severe response to this vaccine like I do to the flu shot, but I can tell you one thing about this, the FDA, CDC, and Pharma companies have stated that if you have ever had a severe reaction to any vaccine you should not take this vaccine...none of them. I will believe my doctor who witnessed the reaction and noted it on my records and the CDC and FDA which mention this...as applied to me directly. I will not believe someone making general statements of safety with no history of my past reactions. Everyone has their own choice to make based on their history and health. I will not have to take this vaccine if mandated because past reactions to the flu and pertusis are noted on my health information but I will have to inform the people trying to push it on me and they can contact my doctor. Problem is this doctor is moving to a different area, and I need to find a new one, but my records will remain there at the hospital. I have a couple of months to decide on who I am going to get, I am not going to get an old doctor, I hate going over this stuff with a doctor who will be retiring in two years.

Personally I think people under 30 do not need the vaccine and should just push to herd immunity. As in your case I have no idea how you would react to the vaccine worst than the virus since it is basically the same RNA, but you pick the direction you think is best for you.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Personally I think people under 30 do not need the vaccine and should just push to herd immunity. As in your case I have no idea how you would react to the vaccine worst than the virus since it is basically the same RNA, but you pick the direction you think is best for you.

Why does my immune system react so strongly to the flu vaccine when it kicks ass against the flu virus? Because the flu virus isn't injected into my body when I inhale it probably. I never tried the nose vaccine since the doctor who witnessed my reaction told me never to get the flu vaccine again, he said it can kill me.

If evidence from the people making the vaccine states that people who have had a bad reaction to a vaccine or are intolerant to any of the ingredients should not take the vaccine....why in the hell would I go against their recommendation. That would be stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why does my immune system react so strongly to the flu vaccine when it kicks ass against the flu virus? Because the flu virus isn't injected into my body when I inhale it probably. I never tried the nose vaccine since the doctor who witnessed my reaction told me never to get the flu vaccine again, he said it can kill me.

If evidence from the people making the vaccine states that people who have had a bad reaction to a vaccine or are intolerant to any of the ingredients should not take the vaccine....why in the hell would I go against their recommendation. That would be stupid.

I agree, the flu vaccine is live viruses, so who knows, the COVID vaccine is RNA, so different, but why chance it, but at some point you will get COVID.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I agree, the flu vaccine is live viruses, so who knows, the COVID vaccine is RNA, so different, but why chance it, but at some point you will get COVID.

I probably will not get covid, my immune usually works great against real viruses, it is just the vaccine shots I have a lot of problems with. I will just probably get the SARS-CoV 2 virus and not covid 19

I have had at least four cold like viruses since this covid began, one could have been covid, don't know, I wasn't going to go get tested only to find I just had a cold. I know plenty of ways to inhibit or disable this virus, and I guess those things will work for most viruses.

I am not afraid of this virus, I am not stupid though, I am not going to go to a hospital for testing and get a disease, I did that many times over the years, there are all kinds of diseases floating around in hospitals...even with people wearing masks, there are germs on the chairs and everywhere. We do not go out a lot and put ourselves at a higher risk of getting the disease, that isn't smart when people do that.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This might create a backlash for schools if students who might be sick and dont appear. Due to illness.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Has anyone proposed a potential cause as to why he mRNA vaccine could be causing hear damage? What about clots?
Is this evidence the mRNA vaccines do not stay local to the injection site?
If there is damage occurring from the immune system destroying cells with the mRNA, does it make sense for someone who has already had covid to get the vaccines?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have had at least four cold like viruses since this covid began, one could have been covid, don't know, I wasn't going to go get tested only to find I just had a cold. I know plenty of ways to inhibit or disable this virus, and I guess those things will work for most viruses.

I just came back from Zion hiking and 4 days in Vegas just before they went back to a mask mandate, and I caught something somewhere...lol Just a little tired and an annoying dry cough when I try to speak for like 2 weeks. nothing else. I'm about 80% over it, but who knows what it was.

I am not afraid of this virus, I am not stupid though, I am not going to go to a hospital for testing and get a disease, I did that many times over the years, there are all kinds of diseases floating around in hospitals...

Airports is what gets me most of the time. I think 90% successful avoidance of diseases is just isolating as much as possible and limiting you time in larger groups without going crazy about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I just came back from Zion hiking and 4 days in Vegas just before they went back on a mask mandate. I got something that made me tired with annoying cough when I try to talk, and nothing else really for like 3 weeks now, I'm 80% over it but who knows what it was.

I am not going to go to a hospital for testing and get a disease, I did that many times over the years, there are all kinds of diseases floating around in hospitals...even with people wearing masks, there are germs on the chairs and everywhere. We do not go out a lot and put ourselves at a higher risk of getting the disease, that isn't smart when people do that.

Its the airports that get me every time. lol Just isolating as much as possible and limiting your time in large groups is about 90% of the best you can do. I think just the increased isolating and crowd awareness is what really works compared to everything else.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
Has anyone proposed a potential cause as to why he mRNA vaccine could be causing hear damage? What about clots?
If there is damage occurring from the immune system destroying cells with the mRNA, does it make sense for someone who has already had covid to get the vaccines?

I personally think if you had COVID and had zero issues then don't get the vaccine. Here is the weird part to your question. The vaccine has a limited number of mRNA that last about a day. The cells is what makes the spike protein as that is what cells do and there are like 200k local RNA in there doing the same thing. The Virus RNA and mRNA are basically the same thing, but the mRNA is turned off to not make viruses with the protein it starts.

Within days the protein is gone too as the body breaks it all down, so there is not some massive number flowing through your system. If any actually get out of the injection site it is infinitesimal compared to what the actual virus would do. Also, everyone is focused on spike protein when it is the actual virus doing all the damage and what is killing people... And even with that spike protein is detected throughout the body with the virus as it is mass producing for weeks compared to a couple of days of a limited number of mRNA.

The reason the spike protein is important in all this is because that is what the body uses as an indicator to trigger the immune system. So it is important the mRNA triggers the cells to make spike protein so that the body does its thing and fights it.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

It's likely due to inflammation from the immune response. It's not a good thing, but it is much more common in covid than with the vaccine.

If people truly think this is terrible, how can they then say covid poses no threat when it's more common even in asymptomatic covid infections.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There is quite a bit of evidence of the mRNA vaccine moving out of the injection site and getting all over the body, primarily in the organs. I have read around three different research articles now all saying the same thing, I know one was peer reviewed, I do not know about the others. The people creating this vaccine should have forseen this, and I think they did know it because if they didn't realize it they should not be making medicines since they are dumb. They keep lots of details from people and regulating agencies and here is a good one, if they tested for it, then they had to disclose it and it may not have gotten approved. The saying that there is no evidence does not mean that it isn't happening, it means they never tested for it and that is common in the pharmaceutical and food additive industries. Only if they know can they be fined, don't test for things that are not required when you are a researcher or management there, you might get fired.

And last of all it does not make sense to get vaccinated if you already have antibodies, true natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity in this disease. There are some older vaccines that stimulate true innate and antigen immunity which is lifetime immunity. Why take the risks of taking the vaccine if you already have had it and have antigens to it...Why aren't they testing for antigens before vaccinated. If you have gotten immunity, stimulating the immune system can cause some overreaction issues...this is common knowledge in the field of pharmacology. Sometimes survivers of virus pass the immunity down to their future offspring, like what happened with the pandemic in the early nineteen hundreds.I read if you got the flu of sixty nine, they say you have immunity to all the variants it produces too. Same with the epidemic in the early sixties/late fifties. It gave people good immunity if you got over it, lifetime immunity which includes all variants so far. But that immunity can fade when you get really old, like in your late seventies and eighties because people's immune systems get weaker. Also some meds and food additives can dampen natural immunity by disrupting enzymes and signaling in the body.

The cells that are effected by the vaccine to make the spike protein are usually destroyed by the body, that usually happens with vaccines and infections, it is a normal immune response in our bodies.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There is quite a bit of evidence of the mRNA vaccine moving out of the injection site and getting all over the body, primarily in the organs. I have read around three different research articles now all saying the same thing, I know one was peer reviewed, I do not know about the others. The people creating this vaccine should have forseen this, and I think they did know it because if they didn't realize it they should not be making medicines since they are dumb. They keep lots of details from people and regulating agencies and here is a good one, if they tested for it, then they had to disclose it and it may not have gotten approved. The saying that there is no evidence does not mean that it isn't happening, it means they never tested for it and that is common in the pharmaceutical and food additive industries. Only if they know can they be fined, don't test for things that are not required when you are a researcher or management there, you might get fired.

And last of all it does not make sense to get vaccinated if you already have antibodies, true natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity in this disease. There are some older vaccines that stimulate true innate and antigen immunity which is lifetime immunity. Why take the risks of taking the vaccine if you already have had it and have antigens to it...Why aren't they testing for antigens before vaccinated. If you have gotten immunity, stimulating the immune system can cause some overreaction issues...this is common knowledge in the field of pharmacology. Sometimes survivers of virus pass the immunity down to their future offspring, like what happened with the pandemic in the early nineteen hundreds.I read if you got the flu of sixty nine, they say you have immunity to all the variants it produces too. Same with the epidemic in the early sixties/late fifties. It gave people good immunity if you got over it, lifetime immunity which includes all variants so far. But that immunity can fade when you get really old, like in your late seventies and eighties because people's immune systems get weaker. Also some meds and food additives can dampen natural immunity by disrupting enzymes and signaling in the body.

The cells that are effected by the vaccine to make the spike protein are usually destroyed by the body, that usually happens with vaccines and infections, it is a normal immune response in our bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join