It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker was telling the truth. He was spied on.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

like him or hate him, this isn't about "him", it's about the system being corrupt. A few weeks ago, this was alleged, dismissed by the left as some nutty conspiracy. Well, it's time to start asking the difficult questions now.

Does this happen to others, if so, who?
is it only conservatives?
is the NSA weaponized by the white house?
Do we still have any 1st amendment rights?
Is this still OK with you?

And lastly, at what point will you drop the water bucket and stop carrying it for them.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't like the guy but this is totally unacceptable. Hopefully there's some sort of legal recourse he can take to try and get justice in the matter but I'm not holding out to much hope that it will happen since the government's job is to protect itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Remember when we were shocked at Hoover's secret files? Now they got it down to an art form, which makes it obvious the government doesn't want to guide the media it wants to control the media. This is departmental corruption that's fed by bureaucratic ineptness is widespread and exists regardless of party lines.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't like the guy but this is totally unacceptable. Hopefully there's some sort of legal recourse he can take to try and get justice in the matter but I'm not holding out to much hope that it will happen since the government's job is to protect itself.

He said he just needs to wait on the Durham report so he can partner up with Trump. (Trump has a coupon, two for one lawyer services) and since he's not president anymore, he has no money. (bad at business from what I'm told)

Soon this will all......be brushed aside.

for the bonus, maybe they can retain Avanatti, he's doing a nice job with his case thus far.

ETA: and I'm happy to see a line. it's a big beautiful line, the best!

edit on 24-7-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ok, so he wanted to interview Putin. Instead of reaching out the normal way, he reached out to a Russian contact. The contact was under surveillance, so his calls or messages were included. That's supposedly the story.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Ok, so he wanted to interview Putin. Instead of reaching out the normal way, he reached out to a Russian contact. The contact was under surveillance, so his calls or messages were included. That's supposedly the story.

Is it? what is the "normal way" you reach out to Putin?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I believe they said normally you contact the press office or something. I'm not arguing whether he was or wasn't. I said that is supposedly what happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No they spy on all of us but the media gets an extra close eye.
Why do you think CNN and MSNBC push the garbage they push? Because they’ve been blackmailed.
Luckily for us, Tuckers schoolboy facade is mostly true.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why don't you like him?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The surveillance is global, coordinated, and co-operative.

At least among the 5 eyes.

Sickening.

Nothing will happen except more.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He said he just needs to wait on the Durham report so he can partner up with Trump. (Trump has a coupon, two for one lawyer services) and since he's not president anymore, he has no money. (bad at business from what I'm told)

Soon this will all......be brushed aside.

for the bonus, maybe they can retain Avanatti, he's doing a nice job with his case thus far.

ETA: and I'm happy to see a line. it's a big beautiful line, the best!

You are extremely misinformed.

www.forbes.com... -are-the-details/?sh=370e96d31a8d

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I like Tucker. I think he’s great.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

CNN already said it didn't happen, nothing more to see here. Democrats will never bring it up again and nothing will happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah what is the normal way reach out to Putin?

This is a free country that is not involved in a war with Russia, he can use any channels available to contact Putin which should be without the worry of being spied on by US Intelligence goons.

It’s called a massive overreach and an abuse of power.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It's only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He said he just needs to wait on the Durham report...

Any day now. Any day.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Why don't you like him?

Mostly his face.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And the Social media FB was complicit in it too, soo they were targeting him also, wow FB and NSA working together as per request of the biden administration? I wonder, Hitler will be soo proud with all the gestapo tactics going on.

Soo will this be made into and issue and somebody will get prosecuted?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I don't watch Tucker, I tried a while back, but I can't stand his condescending attitude, and his manipulation of the truth. To me, he is a supposedly sophisticated, Alex Jones, that wears a bow tie. I guess the bow tie is give off the image of increased intelligence.

That is neither here nor there. The issue is that he was spied on. Just like everyone else. The fact he is a talking head, to me, would make that a certain.

I understand the outrage, I just don't think we should be more outraged about a talking head, that places himself in the line of fire, knowing he will be watched, than we do the everyday citizen just trying to live his life without intrusion. They watch everything we do and say.

Now they are wanting to fit us with perpetual trackers, isolate us, and punish us for not following their command, so what they presumably did to Tucker is just a tiny preview of what is coming for us. With a hell of a lot more to come.

We should be outraged. We should pick our battles wisely.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It wasn’t that even. To put it simply two people under NSA surveillance talked about Carlson requesting an interview with Putin. That is what he is calling spying. I think he is being disingenuous but it is his right to have this investigated.

What cracks me up here are all the conservative here’s that said nothing when Trump was found to had spied on 5 journalist. If anything many Trump/conservatives here were calling for journalist to be arrested and the like.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join