It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Minister of Canada is Worried about Canadians skipping vaccination, Whats the Rush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
They keep changing their goal posts.
I think this is a rant because i am going to be complaining about this.

First they said 70 to 80% is the goal of the vaccination for a supposed "Herd Immunity" now the want 90% and you have a Health Minister of Canada who is worried about the 6 million Canadians who are skipping vaccination.
Why are they in such rush rush before the fall? already we are seeing news stories out of Britain and Singapore were infected with the delta variant.

In Israel they had lowered the effectiveness of the Covid vaccines. In Western countries like Canada there seems a heavy media campaign push for everyone to be vaccinated and they had lied about 70% herd immunity.

Thus with the introduction of the covid vaccination passports.

Its almost like they are saying well you dont have to get the vaccine, its not mandatory. But they are forcing you by fear mongering. Even ignoring things like BCs or heart inflammations treating them as "Rare"

The media and these supposed Health Ministers, experts dont want you to have your own personal choice if you get injured your family or your loved ones wont able to be sue the drug markers.

edit on 24-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Their idea of "herd immunity " is culling the herd. Full stop. This fall / winter "flu season" is going to be a kadoozie and since those who refuse the Vid Vac will likely be blamed...I'm already prepping to hibernate for 6 months. They can jab their booster juice up their arse.
edit on 24-7-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I believe that Dr. Fauci here in the states had given 70% early on as the percentage to reach herd immunity, but I also remember him being very reluctant to commit to a number. They just keep driving up the number to 99.9999999% vaccination rates for herd immunity, even though those who were infected already have an immunity from the actual virus and should be counted in with the vaccinated.

With everything that has gone on for the last 5 years, and the way the lies and corruption have accelerated, with the draconian laws and voter fraud, etc., I now have zero faith in any government branch or agency at any level and do not trust any MSM news service to do anything but lie, even if it's just about the local weather.

It has become too hard to sift through the chest high BS anymore, the small nuggets of truth are no longer worth it. It is better to just assume that everyone is full of crap and is pushing some political agenda or the other and ignore it. But I always come back to the fact that lies, truth or somewhere in between, their propaganda exposes their plans that they will eventually push through and I feel I need to be aware of that much.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's been reasoned on here before vaccinated plus those who have had COVID are getting close to herd immunity. Cases are speculated to be 10 times what has been reported, as long as hospitalizations are low is all the matters.

Canada's Hospitalized for COVID

Between July 12, 2021 and July 19, 2021:

the number of hospital beds occupied by COVID-19 patients decreased from 418 to 368 beds.
the number of ICU beds occupied by COVID-19 patients decreased from 259 to 203 beds.
the number of COVID-19 patients who were mechanically vented decreased from 165 to 132.

For Ontario the total hospitalized is 137 they got a population of 13 and a half Million people

Here in the states only 4 states have over 1000 total COVID patients hospitalized, at its height, it was 7-8 times that amount.

carlsonschool.umn.edu...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Meh, if the Health Minister of Canada said it was raining outside, I'd have to go check for myself.
Ever see Health Canada's food guide??
I rest my case.

I think there are very many people who don't trust government anymore, which is why people aren't running to get vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The pressure to rapidly get the numbers up is definately concerning. It's like the mRNA treatments are being focused on as the only viable tool to minimizing the risks that come with a serious case of Corona virus.

Aren't there other types of vaccines or treatments in the works? A nasal spray for example?

Doesn't the government understand some people would prefer to wait?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Well heart inflammations are creeping up. dont worry its just rare...
Nova Scotia reports 22 cases of heart inflammation following mRNA COVID-19 vaccines

The cases of myocarditis and pericarditis – or swelling of the heart muscle and lining – have mostly arisen in males between 20 and 30 years old who recently received their second doses of vaccine, Dr. Robert Strang, the province’s chief medical officer of health, told reporters on Friday.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

The pressure to rapidly get the numbers up is definately concerning. It's like the mRNA treatments are being focused on as the only viable tool to minimizing the risks that come with a serious case of Corona virus.

Aren't there other types of vaccines or treatments in the works? A nasal spray for example?

Doesn't the government understand some people would prefer to wait?

Exactly, not to mention boosters every 6 months by December some will be needing their first booster shots. Let's see where we are in December. Unfortunately, there will likely be a normal winter spike, that will be played to the hilt. Looked at how hard they are pushing now and CANADA has 368 total COVID patients in hospitals the stats do not bear out the response.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I still don't get how herd immunity is ever supposed to be obtained from a vaccine that doesn't grant immunity.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That's a good example of some of the side effects that could happen for some.

I was talking about this with someone the other day. To me, it's difficult understanding the logic behind inoculating minors or others without pre-existing conditions in low-risk age groups. Why not give it some time to have a better idea of the risk of long-range side effects?

Between best intentions and extensive research that has been done, I feel this it's short-sited and a lack of due diligence. Even with public health care, how much is one's health worth?

Eh, man, we have a revolutionary new medical treatment, lets get everyone on board. What? You don't like apples? Can't reach? Not hungry? Apples are all we got!/sarcasm

Ethically, I believe it would be better to at least be of age to understand the risks and benefits of what these new treatments are, and can do. Longer-term data can only be helpful in that regard.

If it were my decision, I would discourage their use for lower-risk age groups at this point. I do what I can. It's up to individual choice and in the case of minors, their parents.

Wrestling with that, a part of me is suspicious that the drive to vaccinate the younger generations is meant to encourage the mRNA hesitant to take that leap of faith. Those kinds of decisions I reserve for my intuition and higher self. Hopefully, others roll like that too...
edit on 24-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: clarity

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I am a little weary of the expected winter spike.

I'm in the suburbs of Vancouver, with things being relaxed many are still using masks and practicing being cautious. It's nice being optional, that way we can use them as they see fit. As a visual person, I feel more comfortable seeing others smile and express themselves without covering up half of their beautiful faces.

It just paints an easier picture for me, and I feel more relaxed knowing others can read my expressions for themselves. Chop saws have affected my hearing a little, the sound of others' voices has less nuance to them. Closing my eyes when they're speaking to me, kind of takes away from the conversation usually, lol.

Hopefully, the winter spike is a gentle one. If people practice the basics, and use masks when they feel necessary maybe it won't be so bad.

I feel like people staying home sick, when they aren't feeling well is major. I would like the government to provide extended financial support for people to be able to legitimately stay home when they are experiencing symptoms. Enough to keep the lights on and not get too far behind on bills. Life is very expensive around the Rain City...

edit on 24-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing

edit on 24-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Trudeau: "We've reached an agreement with Pfizer for 35 million booster doses for next year and 30 million in the year after...and 60 million doses in 2024."

twitter.com...

So you thought 2 jabs meant you were "fully vaccinated"...Think again 🤦‍

twitter.com...

Booster shots 2,3, 4 times a year, then every 3 months, every month, every week...Daily. From mRNA flu shots to morality jabs & pills.

It's also another way to get folks hooked on big pharma meds. Watch the explosion of autoimmune cases, that no one will connect. Pop a pill.👎

Top 20 pharma companies lost $2.6 trillion market cap in Q1

In 2011-12 Pfizer revenue was $65 billion, but in 2020 they only made ~42 billion. Source

Global vax revenue from 2014-2020 has been 17% growth.

This is why they are so desperate to make sure you get jabbed once, twice, thrice, and on and on. The new drug and they have indemnity vs opiods and poison pill poppers. Best of all unlike drugs/pills they don't have to do any testing before rolling out the experimental jab. Here in Amerika "Operation Warp Speed" had allowed them to circumvent fundamental testing + we are still under state of Emergency (as is Canada I think) which gives them full authority.

ARE OTHER CHOICES AVAILABLE FOR PREVENTING COVID-19 BESIDES PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?

Currently, there is no approved alternative vaccine available for prevention of COVID-19. Other vaccines to prevent COVID-19 may be available under Emergency Use Authorization.

Source: Pfizer's official product Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers of its mRNA injection, as revised June 25, 2021.

Pfizer

Moderna

Get the picture?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

We're a couple of weeks into winter, up here. I am hoping that omicron is the push needed to burn out this pandemic. Case numbers are up across the board, the usefulness of the treatments is still being debated.

I have been waiting to maybe try some of the other treatments coming up, but am feeling more reluctant as I learn more about the potential toxicity of the spike protein. It definitely feels like there are those who are trying to eliminate any kind of control group, especially with the way "vaccination" has been pushed on the youth.

I'm hoping this year that the passports will go away. I don't see the logic in taking a preparation prepared for the more OG version of this virus. I was infected in the fall, IDK if I can still consider myself as being in the control group. Many didn't have a choice, so I feel a responsibility to try to stay the course.

new topics

top topics

join