It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus propaganda vs. truth... a true survivor story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Jimy718

If the vaxed person got pneumonia and the unvaxxed didn’t I’d say the vaxed is more sick, who cares about testing.

The government and their "numbers" guys, me; but I have a 'special' interest of trying to asses my risk in a world full of lies, and manipulated data. I'm an "at risk" person, I need to know.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This is not true.

What's not true? That there is a deliberate disparity in testing? Or, that a Ct=28 is 1024 times the virial load of Ct=38?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That they test vacinated people on different cycles than they do unvaccinated.

Certainly here in the UK anyways.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That they test vacinated people on different cycles than they do unvaccinated.

Certainly here in the UK anyways.

I live in Texas...here in the US they (government alphabet health agencies) have decided to use a dual standard.

However;

IF (UK cases drop AS THEY HAVE in the US)
THEN UK testing protocol = US testing protocol;
END IF

That should be simple enough for even a human to understand.

ETA: Actually more like this:
if(caseDrop(UK) == caseDrop(US)
[
UK.TestingProtocol = US.TestingProtocol;
]

But then again I do like "C", and it's flavors.

edit on 27-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: this fool thing doesn't do curly braces!

edit on 27-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What if they just got the flu and pneumonia?
Just playing devils advocate.
Not getting this #

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Links to some evidence?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What if they just got the flu and pneumonia?
Just playing devils advocate.
Not getting this #

a reply to: JAGStorm

Possible, but i'm seeing more of these every day.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: madmac5150
Why should anyone?

Congrats on not dying I suppose.

Most people who drive drunk don't kill people.
Therefore precautions to not have people drive drunk shouldn't be taken.

The dumb is just astounding.

False dichotomy to the MAX.

Drunk driving is a choice.

Contracting COVID IS NOT.

You need to brush up on your skills of debate and persuasion.

Rich statement when discussing this with people who reject masks and vaccines.

the echo chamber circle jerk it laughable, but please don't get me wrong here, I am actually all for people being able to reject both at this point.
Give dawwin a bit of time to work.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Links to some evidence?

Sure; Go here -- CDC

Scroll to the bottom of the page, you should find a link (text)= "How to send CDC sequence data or respiratory specimens from suspected vaccine breakthrough cases". There is where the CDC states a Ct value must less than or equal to 28 for vaccinated (breakthrough) cases.

To my surprise I found that all most all test are not quantitative tests, but rather qualitative making it more of a binary test. One has to question; how do they deal with a batch with only a few positive tests; IF that causes the 'batch' to test positive.

This is actually somewhat of a disappointment; as a retired hardware/software engineer, I expected a much higher level of automation sophistication. Oh well, they only 20 years behind or so...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You seem to have confused two different things and understand how this may have led you to your conclusion.

That statement referers to samples that will be sequenced as they are potentially breakthrough cases.

This is not the same as using PCR for simply identifying the virus.

I think you may be in the position where you have a small amount of information that on the surface looks relavant but your lack of understanding means you are unable to adequately come to a conclusion.

If you take a deeper look into the process of PCR testing you will understand why the question of CT value is not as relavant as some people are making you think it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

We aren't buying anything this government is shoveling.

Period.

Police detectives get wary when a suspect starts changing their stories...

How has this been any different?

You know, cleaning the water is a government sponsored program...
you gonna swear off clean water?

No. But if I want to drink dirty water, by God, I will drink dirty water! Just because guberment does some things right doesn't mean they are doing everything right. It's quite obvious that some people at their doctors behest should NOT get the vaccine. Let people decide for themselves. Logging is dangerous. 111 deaths per 100,000 loggers...I don't see any laws against it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The CDC just suspended the use of the PCR test because they don’t work, their words, not mine. If the PCR Test doesn’t work: Why did we spend the last 1.5 yrs locked down? Did we even have COVID? How many people had covid and how many had something else? What did all these people die of? How do we know we’re still in a pandemic? How do we know cases are spiking? What is the shot for? Why are we being told to wear masks? Why did Gates & Soros team up to buy a PCR Testing company? Was it all part of their de-pop game? Will Bill & George keep us locked down indefinitely by manufacturing bias tests? Why is Bill suddenly one of the biggest farm owners in the US?

More have died from this experimental shot than any previous vaccine in U.S. history. The number of pro-vax people who received it and are experiencing terrible side effects is astounding and being kept from the public.

In Feb 2020 Fauci said in an email the masks don’t work.
In June 2021 Fauci said questioning him is questioning science.
For once, I believe Fauci and will not wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You seem to have confused two different things and understand how this may have led you to your conclusion.

That statement referers to samples that will be sequenced as they are potentially breakthrough cases.

This is not the same as using PCR for simply identifying the virus.

Yes, I saw that little detail. Hence my statement; "To my surprise I found that all most all test are not quantitative tests, but rather qualitative making it more of a binary test."

Initial testing is done qualitatively, meaning they only test for the presence of the virus. The problem lies with the fact that IF there is not enough genomic material left after 28 cycles, for further analysis; "Why/how could they determine IF anyone was indeed infected? All the "virial" material is likely dead (with a very high probability).

Also; the CDC requests that all samples sent be sequenced to 28 or less cycles, so, that would mean that those samples were further sequenced and found to actually be infected (Ct less than 28).

Since this initial testing was carried out in a qualitative manner, that would indicate that all samples are subjected to the same identical test; these test are being performed at a Ct >> 28 ( in the range of 35 - 45), that would seem to invalidate many of those tests (all but the false actually, as all positive would be suspect).

There are many technical questions I would ask, but, it seems the internet is a bit clogged with mis-info, and general BS to find much of that right now.

edit on 28-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: This editor has issues with "<" char thinks it's a tag

edit on 28-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: serious issues with "less than" sign...

edit on 28-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Drunk driving isn't contagious however.

Whoopidie do that you didn't get too sick.. As mentioned most people do not.. I have however lost my father to this virus, and also have a daughter with T1D and would prefer to have less people contract it so she has less of a chance to contract it.

This isn't some giant conspiracy, it is common sense. You do have a choice to get vaccinated or not, and that is your judgement to do it.. That being said your decision can impact others. Just because you are able to fight something off doesn't mean that someone you pass it to won't be able to do the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Ask yourself why right after this FDA revokes authorization for SARS-CoV-2 test no longer in use

Bill Gates, along with George Soros via a consortium, will buy a UK-based COVID testing company. It’s nothing more than a money grab. For Gates, it’s incredibly transparent.

Mologic produces rapid-COVID testing kits using deep-nostril technology. Gates and Soros explained they made the investment for at least $41 million to help “expand access to affordable state-of-the-art medical technology” to communities that need it most.

mynorthwest.com...

Tests did not ever before need to be skewered up to your brain, something not right!

Thats not really true. Ive had a couple flu tests, years ago... and thats exactly how they did it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

We aren't buying anything this government is shoveling.

Period.

Police detectives get wary when a suspect starts changing their stories...

How has this been any different?

You know, cleaning the water is a government sponsored program...
you gonna swear off clean water?

No. But if I want to drink dirty water, by God, I will drink dirty water! Just because guberment does some things right doesn't mean they are doing everything right. It's quite obvious that some people at their doctors behest should NOT get the vaccine. Let people decide for themselves. Logging is dangerous. 111 deaths per 100,000 loggers...I don't see any laws against it.
Why is shooting a gun in the air for fun in a crowded area illegal?
Think about it, then think about how that relates to the discussion at hand.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Because firing a gun in the air is a blatant act that can kill innocent bystanders.

Not getting an unproven vaccine doesnt kill anyone.

The difference is intent.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: SaturnFX

Because firing a gun in the air is a blatant act that can kill innocent bystanders.

Not getting an unproven vaccine doesnt kill anyone.

The difference is intent.

lol
so let me get this straight.
a person could possibly kill someone by shooting a gun in the air in a city. most likely not..but it is possible, what like a 1 in 1000 chance or even less?
alternatively, one cough or even word from your covid carrying ass can end up killing someones granddad in the store.
you're doing some amazing mental gymnastics

Oh, and just because you personally can't be effed to look into the science and reject all proof, doesn't mean its unproven, dangerous, etc.
But again, You can take it if you want. We are at a point now at least in the US where if you want the jab, you have free access to it. Your safety isn't my concern anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Drunk driving isn't contagious however.

Whoopidie do that you didn't get too sick.. As mentioned most people do not.. I have however lost my father to this virus, and also have a daughter with T1D and would prefer to have less people contract it so she has less of a chance to contract it.

This isn't some giant conspiracy, it is common sense. You do have a choice to get vaccinated or not, and that is your judgement to do it.. That being said your decision can impact others. Just because you are able to fight something off doesn't mean that someone you pass it to won't be able to do the same.

My vaccinated friend caught it at work.....then her vaccinated husband caught it from her and then their two vaccinated children caught it while self isolating at home with the parents.
I saw the husband yesterday and he now informs me that since 16 August the law states that vaccinated people don't have to self isolate if they come into contact with a covid positive person.

So now all the vaccinated who are supposed to have no symptoms with covid, are allowed to mingle with the public even if they are at risk of carrying the infection.

What a joke.

What I am saying is you are pointing the finger at the unvaxxed......

That being said your decision can impact others.

But the vaccinated are catching it and passing it on.
Why do you believe that if people are vaccinated that they won't infect your daughter? I'd say she is more likely to catch it from a vaccinated person because they are not made to isolate now if they come into contact with a covid positive person and often show no symptoms.

I also know a family prior to any vaccinations, where one had it but failed to pass it to their family.
edit on 29-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think it's trying to find a median point between containing the virus and not infringing on any more civil liberties as needed.

If you've been vaccinated you are less likely to transmit and for less time so being isolated could be said to be overbearing and unfair.

As more people are vaccinated there's a lower chance of increased hospitalisations and those that are currently unvaccinated have been given the chance and declined so it's really time to start moving towards the future I'd say.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join