It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus propaganda vs. truth... a true survivor story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: madmac5150
Why should anyone?

Congrats on not dying I suppose.

Most people who drive drunk don't kill people.
Therefore precautions to not have people drive drunk shouldn't be taken.

The dumb is just astounding.

Not even a comparison .

For the last line....
Yes , yes it is .

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

We aren't buying anything this government is shoveling.

Period.

Police detectives get wary when a suspect starts changing their stories...

How has this been any different?

You know, cleaning the water is a government sponsored program...
you gonna swear off clean water?

Yes a local and State government responsibility .
Not Federal.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: madmac5150

The last time I was sick was in Jan 2020 and it was draining and all my lymph nodes got big... and the ones in the groin were quite uncomfortable, lemme tell ya, but that 3 days was the extent of it for me. Did I get it? Probably.

It took many months of weeding through the partisan idiocy and sifting through conspiracy sites for credible, cited info before I started to realize that there was a plan. Whether or not it's for the general good, dunno, but the several conferences about the future with scenarios for pandemics and how to benefit from them in the 2010s are very eye opening.

Add DAVOS, the "Great Reset," Klaus "Bond Villian" Schwaab and anti-pop Gates to the mix and it gets damning. Then there's the reams of patents for the actual virus Dr David Martin dug up as well as the data from the developer of Mrna technique itself, Dr Robert Malone, who found that the spike protein was a killer, and it's settled in any rational person's mind.

My lib friends (I'm a "lib" too, or at least was as definitions seem to have switched up, somehow ) were logically skeptical about the vax when Trump was in power and now they push the shot on me every single time I see them ... gads, it's like peer pressure to take a sip of beer when one is 12 or something.

There is obviously a hidden agenda and there is mass censorship. This points to something nefarious.

I sure as hell ain't taking the word of big pharma and corrupt government (either "side") over experts, some Nobel experts, with everything to lose and suffering sever threats and blowback to get word out that the shots are dangerous.

At this point, those sticking to the standard narrative are flippin' delusional. I've never hoped to be wrong like I am now, though.

I hope you are wrong. I fear that you aren't.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: SaturnFX

Actually I have sworn off drinking tap water due to the concoction of chemicals they add to not only keep the water clean but supposedly keep your teeth healthy. If I wanted healthy teeth I will brush them myself thanks. Not drinking the chemical soup.

We have a deep well... free from government interference.

We hope...

We do too. And we STILL run all of our water used for drinking and cooking purposes through a distillation process before using it.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Like you and your wife, we got the magic covid in mid/late January 2020 and we finally got rid of it by just before mid March 2020. It was pretty bad, but I have pulmonary issues and my wife has hydrotrophic cardiomyopathy, 4 congestive heart failures, has pulmonary high pressure gradient issues, 3 pacemaker operations and was given Interstitial Lung Disease by Amiodorone (iodine based, collects in the lungs, in the interstitial membrane). Oh and we're both still alive. For S**ts and giggles I threw a hundred and fifty at lifelabs for two antigen specific antibody serology tests, yep, got the coronavirus antibodies! Woohoo! Which means I have T killers just waiting to pounce.

It was a bad "flu", I've had worse, like staphylococcal pneumonia worse ;-)

Cheers - Dave

I have to admit, I am very curious about what results would be produced if people who have had the vaccine took those very same antigen specific antibody serology tests now.

And why the heck are they saying that people who have had COVID and recovered STILL need to take the vaccine? Something just does not compute...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

I am very curious about what results would be produced if people who have had the vaccine took those very same antigen specific antibody serology tests now.

Me too.

The results for the unvaxxed, though, are in as of the 19th of July from a handful of US labs and developed late stage antibodies were present in their blood at the outset of exposure to the "novel" coronovirus.

Check out this archived article for the info ... archive.ph...
edit on 7/24/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2021 by Baddogma because: fixed

edit on 7/24/2021 by Baddogma because: fixed

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Best case scenario:
The government is proclaiming our bodies it’s property and is waiting for us to concede that it is.
Why and where it goes after that who knows?

But that is the best case scenario

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Which is why arsenic and heavy metals are found in city water at unhealthy levels often 10X the amount that is suppose to be at.

Bad example on your end, goes to prove the point government falls short on everything they do.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Did any of you have a positive PCR test, or where you just sick while it was in the news?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You mean like flint michigan clean water?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Why should anyone?

Congrats on not dying I suppose.

False dichotomy to the MAX.

Drunk driving is a choice.

Contracting COVID IS NOT.

You need to brush up on your skills of debate and persuasion.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 7/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Did any of you have a positive PCR test, or where you just sick while it was in the news?

PCR tests are crap for diagnosing China Virus....especially at the scan cycle threshold they've used.
Even Fauci was caught saying so.

In mid-November, none other than he who should not be questioned – Dr. Anthony Fauci – admitted that the PCR Test’s high Ct is misleading:

“What is now sort of evolving into a bit of a standard,” Fauci said, is that “if you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more … the chances of it being replication-confident are minuscule.”

“It’s very frustrating for the patients as well as for the physicians,” he continued, when “somebody comes in, and they repeat their PCR, and it’s like [a] 37 cycle threshold, but you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle.”

So, I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you got to say, you know, it’s just dead nucleotides, period.”

So, if anyone raises this discussion as a “conspiracy”, refer them to Dr.Fauci.

principia-scientific.com...

ALL PCR tests are run @ 35-45 CTs.

That means that most...if not all...China Virus infections diagnosed using PCR were FALSE POSITIVES...actually measuring "dead nucleotides".

It means that ANYONE who died of ANYTHING...can...and will be diagnosed as having China Virus...and would've have been falsely added to the CV death toll.

edit on 24-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Period.

< cackles >

Boy, are you naive or WHAT, lmfao. Forget about Flint, eh? Or the slew of other regions of the US with high lead levels in the "government sponsored" water? Did you just plain outright forget that lead pipes are still a #ing thing in the US? I live in Michigan, I'm NOT drinking straight tap OR well water in this state, it gets filtered for a reason, Jesus. Pay attention if you're going to pull the wrong damn comparisons out of your ass to try to blanket approach nation-wide with.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
People who dont get the injections ( they are not vaccines) will eventually be rounded up, and put into concentration camps. I expect to end up in one of those.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ask yourself why right after this FDA revokes authorization for SARS-CoV-2 test no longer in use

Bill Gates, along with George Soros via a consortium, will buy a UK-based COVID testing company. It’s nothing more than a money grab. For Gates, it’s incredibly transparent.

Mologic produces rapid-COVID testing kits using deep-nostril technology. Gates and Soros explained they made the investment for at least $41 million to help “expand access to affordable state-of-the-art medical technology” to communities that need it most.

mynorthwest.com...

Tests did not ever before need to be skewered up to your brain, something not right!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Period.

< cackles >

Boy, are you naive or WHAT, lmfao. Forget about Flint, eh? Or the slew of other regions of the US with high lead levels in the "government sponsored" water? Did you just plain outright forget that lead pipes are still a #ing thing in the US? I live in Michigan, I'm NOT drinking straight tap OR well water in this state, it gets filtered for a reason, Jesus. Pay attention if you're going to pull the wrong damn comparisons out of your ass to try to blanket approach nation-wide with.

Our small city voted no fluoride in the city well but they did it anyway..

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't care what politicians and the media say, it was the medical professionals I was listening to when I decided to take the offer of both AZ shots before the rest of my age group, in my role of unpaid carer.

I have a good friend (very anti-establishment) who is a Microbiologist. I've consulted him several times since March 2020 and his advice helped form my decision.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That's a really good analogy, I may have to use that in future...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Period.

FYI, generally any "service" that would encourage the self sufficient performance of society has been appropriated and regulated by the government. It's part of the state dependency agenda.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join