It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus propaganda vs. truth... a true survivor story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The government and media are selling the same story... get vaccinated, or die.

They have been selling this same story for months. The unvaxxers will kill us all!

Yeah, not so much...

My wife and I both contracted the Kung-flu in its infancy. We got sick before it was even popular. We both felt like a$$ for a few days, but quickly recovered. We both have an acquired immunity.

I refuse to take the vaccine for three reasons...

1. I have an acquired immunity, because the kung-flu didn't kill me.

2. I have Multiple Sclerosis; there are no studies that convince me that the vaccine is safe for me.

3. They are telling me that I have to...

My step-son contracted the dreaded "delta variant Corona" two weeks ago. He stayed here at home with us, and felt like crap for a few days. He recovered completely.

We were in very close quarters with this kid, for 4 days. Guess what didn't happen?

My un-vaxxed wife and I... we never got sick.

Nothing. Nada.

Acquired immunity.

We are un-vaxxed... but we have the immunity. Why endanger our health, on an experimental vaccine?

Why should anyone?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Everybody that I know that had it including my daughter that got the Delta a few weeks ago and my son in law that got the original virus back last year in March are alive and well, yes, my son in Law had it bad, he was given antiviral but did not help him at all. My daughter never got the virus when he was sick and she took care of him, but she got it about 6 weeks ago and she said it was just like a common cold, interestingly her boyfriend did not got sick from her.

But many will argue that all this are just anecdotes. I also know some that got it after the China virus shot and some that have some nasty side effects.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Gee. you two are in with the vast majority of people who recovered from the disease and got immunity. The disease is not a problem for most people who get it, our bodies fight it off and then make antigens against the future diseases. Natural herd immunity does exist, the M&M candy man told me so.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That planeload of vaccinated Democrats that fled Texas...

Six now have Corona-virus... which begs the question...

...is the vaccine truly ineffective, or did they lie about their vaccine status?

If so... why???

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes sadly that is not good for big pharma and their miracle treatments, I do not know if I had it already or not, neither my husband, but we remember feeling "kind of sick" for a few days back last year, we never followed the mask thing and went everywhere and have fun with others that did not followed the mask thing we even travelled to Puerto Rico 3 weeks ago.

Here we are alive and well and still no mask.

The best immunity is the one our bodies produces, not a synthetic crap to do a job that our bodies was made to do by nature.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I asked the same question, but it seems that is was a mix of the two, some had the china virus shot and some did not, they got the virus equally, very interesting, I am sure they all do just fine.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
We aren't buying anything this government is shoveling.

Period.

Police detectives get wary when a suspect starts changing their stories...

How has this been any different?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Why should anyone?

Congrats on not dying I suppose.

Most people who drive drunk don't kill people.
Therefore precautions to not have people drive drunk shouldn't be taken.

The dumb is just astounding.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Period.

You know, cleaning the water is a government sponsored program...
you gonna swear off clean water?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Like you and your wife, we got the magic covid in mid/late January 2020 and we finally got rid of it by just before mid March 2020. It was pretty bad, but I have pulmonary issues and my wife has hydrotrophic cardiomyopathy, 4 congestive heart failures, has pulmonary high pressure gradient issues, 3 pacemaker operations and was given Interstitial Lung Disease by Amiodorone (iodine based, collects in the lungs, in the interstitial membrane). Oh and we're both still alive. For S**ts and giggles I threw a hundred and fifty at lifelabs for two antigen specific antibody serology tests, yep, got the coronavirus antibodies! Woohoo! Which means I have T killers just waiting to pounce.

It was a bad "flu", I've had worse, like staphylococcal pneumonia worse ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/24.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Period.

This government has contaminated more water, destroyed more land and irradiated more square miles, than any other government in history.

There is a trust problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Why endanger our health, on an experimental vaccine?

Why should anyone?

What if it's not really a vaccine?

It doesn't keep you from acquiring COVID.
Probably why they're hollering about variants.
It doesn't keep you from spreading it.

The above things are normally attributed to the reason for accepting any vaccine. I wouldn't refuse a polio vax. I wouldn't refuse the MMR.

Why are 'they' so insistent everyone take it? My doctor hasn't said jack squat to me about it. Why's that?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Why endanger our health, on an experimental vaccine?

Why should anyone?

What if it's not really a vaccine?

It doesn't keep you from acquiring COVID.
Probably why they're hollering about variants.
It doesn't keep you from spreading it.

The above things are normally attributed to the reason for accepting any vaccine. I wouldn't refuse a polio vax. I wouldn't refuse the MMR.

Why are 'they' so insistent everyone take it? My doctor hasn't said jack squat to me about it. Why's that?

They are clearly lying to us. That is the only explanation.

I was active duty USAF for more than 20 years... we NEVER had a vaccine pushed on us, like they are pushing the COVID shot... not even the anthrax shots.

The whole thing smells foul...

edit on 24-7-2021 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I've seen countless cases of people caring for others who were sick with Covid-19 and they didn't contract it. It's very clear that natural immunity works, and for that reason we need much less than 100% of the population vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. But they will continue pushing the vaccines on everyone regardless because at this point it's more about big pharma profits and fearmongering to keep the dying MSM alive.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Actually I have sworn off drinking tap water due to the concoction of chemicals they add to not only keep the water clean but supposedly keep your teeth healthy. If I wanted healthy teeth I will brush them myself thanks. Not drinking the chemical soup.
edit on 24/7/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Actually I have sworn off drinking tap water due to the concoction of chemicals they add to not only keep the water clean but supposedly keep your teeth healthy. If I wanted healthy teeth I will brush them myself thanks. Not drinking the chemical soup.

We have a deep well... free from government interference.

We hope...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I remember an MSNBC interview of Bill Gates talking to a interview and about how he met Trump. Trump suggested that they should step up a safety vaccine commission.

What was Bill Gates response to that? Heck no.

Bill Gates was completely opposed to the idea of having a covid safety vaccine commission board.
Which makes you wonder doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

But they will continue pushing the vaccines on everyone regardless because at this point it's more about big pharma profits and fearmongering to keep the dying MSM alive.

They are also telling people in the media how neutral things like vitamins dont help covid and yet they haven't even actual study in a year to confirm that theory.

I am sure they will try to debunk it if they do one.
edit on 24-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The last time I was sick was in Jan 2020 and it was draining and all my lymph nodes got big... and the ones in the groin were quite uncomfortable, lemme tell ya, but that 3 days was the extent of it for me. Did I get it? Probably.

It took many months of weeding through the partisan idiocy and sifting through conspiracy sites for credible, cited info before I started to realize that there was a plan. Whether or not it's for the general good, dunno, but the several conferences about the future with scenarios for pandemics and how to benefit from them in the 2010s are very eye opening.

Add DAVOS, the "Great Reset," Klaus "Bond Villian" Schwaab and anti-pop Gates to the mix and it gets damning. Then there's the reams of patents for the actual virus Dr David Martin dug up from the early 2000s as well as the data from the developer of Mrna technique itself, Dr Robert Malone, who found that the spike protein was a killer and the recent findings of potent antibodies vs CV19 in unvaccinated blood and it's settled in any rational person's mind.

My lib friends (I'm a "lib" too, or at least was as definitions seem to have switched up, somehow ) were logically skeptical about the vax when Trump was in power and now they push the shot on me every single time I see them ... gads, it's like peer pressure to take a sip of beer when one is 12 or something.

There is obviously a hidden agenda and there is mass censorship. This points to something nefarious.

I sure as hell ain't taking the word of big pharma and corrupt government (either "side") over experts, some Nobel experts, with everything to lose and suffering severe threats and ridicule to get word out that the shots are dangerous.

At this point, those sticking to the standard narrative are flippin' delusional. I've never hoped to be wrong like I am now, though.

edit on 7/24/2021 by Baddogma because: typo fixo, polish

edit on 7/24/2021 by Baddogma because: added more info for the stubbornly ignorant

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You know, cleaning the water is a government sponsored program... you gonna swear off clean water?

Ask Flint……
If you trust the water in most cities, or the government, you are far too trusting.
Just read a little about it and then you won’t want to read about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join