It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best recent UFO/Aliens documentary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looking for something to watch that I haven’t seen before. Which means something from the last 5yrs or so. I’ve seen the recent Bob Lazar doc so don’t suggest that one. Really looking forward to that new UFO doc coming out in the fall (forgot the name).

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

This isn't going to do you any good right now, but a couple days ago I posted a Thread with the Trailer for this upcoming series. It's not gong to be released until Aug. 8 though.

Trailer For J.J. Abrams' 4-Part UFO Docu-Series Coming to Showtime

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Yeah this is the trailer I saw earlier. It’s what I was referencing in the last line of the OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Deserves its own thread after Mick West went all backwards

But this guy is killing it debunking the DEBOONKERS
Loads of excellent videos

edit on 23-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Did you watch the one on Discovery Channel a few weeks ago?

'The Top UFO Experts Are Coming Together for One Night to Reveal the Truth about ETs'

www.discovery.com...

It was alright. For some reason, I was kindof expecting it to be slightly better, but if you didn't watch it, you might wanna check it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Didn’t see that one. Will check it out.
The last UFO doc I watched was that new Bob Lazar one, which I rather enjoyed. Gave me flashbacks to my early days on proto-ATS back when Simon was the only owner. (Clearly I’m rocking a new account these days).

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I just watched both of those videos. Hadn't seen that guy before, but I do like him. No bullsnip, just talking about what he knows about. He answered a few questions I had wondered about, regarding the fighter jet targeting pods... I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking at in those vids. He helped me understand it at least a little bit anyways.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Roswell The Final Verdict

Has a few episodes out now.

They're taking interview footage from Roswell and using Artificial Intelligence designed to tell if someone is lying or telling the truth, and they're analyzing witness testimony with it, from the 1947 Roswell crash event.

It's a moderately interesting watch. I mostly just skip through to the parts where the AI found people to be telling the truth, and then I see what they said.

Too bad there's no firsthand witnesses saying "This was definitely a space ship from another world." on camera.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The Phenomenon is the best: www.rottentomatoes.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Haven't seen anything really interesting in this field for a good while.

Saw the Lazar docu on Netflix and that was ok. Can't say I buy it but it had an interesting tempo. The Chris Lehto video linked above was nice.

Whenever something new comes out from a network it's mostly the same old things we've seen for decades. Either it's about some case so old that it doesn't matter anymore (like Roswell Zzzzzzz) or interviews with people seeing a distant blurry object flying at high speed. Been done hundreds of times. Pilot interviews, yepp, been done for a few decades too. Yeah it made circles around you before taking off at tremendous speed, I know.

(And if you're really unlucky you stumble over one of all these private made documentaries on Youtube. Some people get released from the loony bin way to early.)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TISTBOTE
The Phenomenon is the best: www.rottentomatoes.com...

I agree, very well done and well worth watching

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Give this a shot.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
Looking for something to watch that I haven’t seen before. Which means something from the last 5yrs or so. I’ve seen the recent Bob Lazar doc so don’t suggest that one. Really looking forward to that new UFO doc coming out in the fall (forgot the name).

Thanks.

This is not a movie but it is (IMO) the best single eye witness account of a completely unexplainable UFO event. The primary interviewee is exceptionally intelligent, articulate, and clearly has extensive knowledge in his field of electromagnetic and optical systems.

His account of what he witnessed as well as what his life long friend witnessed with him is one of the most compelling accounts I've ever heard.

He wrote a white paper of the event as well and also has a follow up video where he breaks down the electronic interference he captured with his video camera which could not record the event due to an unexplainable electronic disturbance.

I can try to locate the white paper. Let me know if you are interested.

new topics

top topics

join