It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cases Rise in Singapore,Among the Vaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Looks like a narrative is changing. As Covid Cases rise in Singapore.
The Nation stands at 50% fully vaccinated.

According to Reuters they still claim even though they are vaccainted they few fall ill. This is the MSM so you cant fully trust what some are saying in these articles.

Report: Vaccinated Comprise 75% of Coronavirus Infections in Singapore

According to Reuters, vaccinated people made up three-quarters of the country’s coronavirus infections in the last month, although severe cases among the vaccinated have been limited:

Of Singapore’s 1,096 locally transmitted infections in the last 28 days, 484, or about 44%, were in fully vaccinated people, while 30% were partially vaccinated and just over 25% were unvaccinated, Thursday’s data showed.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They better hurry up and decide why this is 100% the fault of the unvaccinated. The Monday talking points need to be written.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

They better hurry up and decide why this is 100% the fault of the unvaccinated. The Monday talking points need to be written.

in Orwell's "1984" the narrative changes every few weeks.

Adapting it to today:
At first, "We believe Masks are dangerous to the Nation because we can't identify people. Dr Fauci says masks don't work against a virus because the virus is smaller than the pores on the masks."

Two months later you're supposed to believe:
"We've always worn masks since the founding of our Nation. People can be identified by the number on their forearm or forehead."

edit on 23-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Propaganda keeps on marching. With the supposed experts..

Yes lets all get vaccinated because they keep changing the goal posts they dont want anyone to remain un vaccinated.

Epidemiologist Dr. Christopher Labos says more people need to get vaccinated to mitigate a potential fourth wave in the fall.

Epidemiologist warns of 'epidemic of the unvaccinated'

This is the same expert who says we have to vaccinate the whole planet good luck with that one. I doubt the experts themselves are even vaccinated with the same vaccines.

edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There having a real problem with migrant workers catching Covid. They stay in these dormitories and one new person shows up with covid and it runs throught their population.

90 percent of their covid infections are from these migrant workers from India,China and bangladesh. They are supposed to be vacinated before arriving however i have very serious doubts that they are i suspect a lot of lying goes on.

Here is just 1 factory dorms there are hundreds.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A fourth wave in the fall? I remember when that used to be call The Flu season, wow soo many things has changed thanks to a corona common cold virus.

The irony, I guess we are now a population with short time memories.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah true, we are however learning to count as a planet! That’s a first in lesson planning. Teach a world to count by numbers.

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Does this mean natural immunity is better than the vaccination?
www.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I know some Asian countries use Sinopharm (from China) which has about a 50% efficacy rate (like most things from China). The data from the UK suggest about 30-40% of the hospitalizations are vaccinated people which, most of their population is vaccinated so it means the vaccines are helping but definitely aren’t as effective as natural immunity.

Remarkably in the US, less than 1% of Covid hospitalizations are vaccinated. The rest of the worlds data is different though. That is why Americans have the least amount of trust in their media in the world (how sad is that?)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have to give them credit for including the half vax and unvaxxed numbers.

So 75% of new cases coming from the vaccinated 50% of the population would imply that 25% of all cases are unvaccinated people that are the other 50%. Three quarters of all new cases come from half of the population that is vaccinated with only one quarter coming from the other half of the unvaccinated population.

This certainly seems to shift the blame for the current variant surge from the unvaccinated over to the vaccinated doesn't it?

For me, this confirms my suspicion that whatever the U.S. government officials tell the public is exactly the opposite of the truth. Most people would call this lying, I'm not sure what they call it.

Here you go, a report from the U.S. that supports these break through case numbers in Singapore. It's from an ABC report, so maybe some truth slips past the MSM filter on occasion.

‘Vast majority’ of Covid-19 cluster in Cape Cod were vaccinated

In Cape Cod, a geographic cape extending into the Atlantic Ocean in Massachusetts, the vaccinated are falling ill with Covid-19. The American town with one of the highest vaccination rates in the state, now has the highest rate of new cases.

LINK

edit on 24-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Well Singapore were going to deal with COVID like an endemic, not a pandemic. It lasted 2 days I believe.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

nice source. obvious lies.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

According to Reuters they still claim even though they are vaccainted they few fall ill.

It was said from the outset of the vaccine that it won't stop people getting COVID but it should stop people being hospitalised due to COVID , that seems to be the case.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

While seven cases of serious illness required oxygen, and another was in critical condition in intensive care, none of the eight had been fully vaccinated, the health ministry said.

"There is continuing evidence that vaccination helps to prevent serious disease when one gets infected," the ministry said, adding that all the fully vaccinated and infected people had shown no symptoms, or only mild ones.

The Singapore data also showed that infections in the last 14 days among vaccinated people older than 61 stood at about 88%, higher than the figure of just over 70% for the younger group.

www.reuters.com...

So no serious illness in any of the vaccinated.

It's also important to look at data to see what is happening, rather than your approach of how can I abuse the data. Comparing a 90 year old vaccinated person to a 25 year old unvaccinated person is meaningless, unless your desire is to spread misinformation.

So my question to you is, are you trying to be accurate, or are you trying to abuse the data to spread misinformation? This is your thread, be thorough. Tell us what the vaccination rate >65 is, and how many infections in that age group. Then tell us about serious illness/death in that age group. Then do the same for the

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I have to give them credit for including the half vax and unvaxxed numbers.

Yes, but that was then twisted. The article called 'vaccinated' anyone who had gotten even 1 shot. Anyone who got the shot is over 75% of the population.

Singapore boasts a high vaccination rate, as 75 percent of the 5.7 million in the country have received the jab.

It's an incredibly poorly researched and written article. It's sad that is what passes for journalism these days.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
Does this mean natural immunity is better than the vaccination?
www.nih.gov...

No. It does mean it needs to be researched though. I would love more data on how likely those who recovered from Covid fare with reinfection regarding the new strains. If the data is out there I haven't seen it. I would expect them to fare similar to those who are fully vaccinated.

I think once you remove people who had covid and recovered from the 'unvaccinated' pool, it would really show how effective the vaccines are.

top topics

join