It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renew Your Drivers License NOW...B4 "Vaccine" Passports Arrive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just renewed mine for 4 years.

Although I could see them adding a vaccination require for Real ID, which I haven't gotten yet.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

look at the total deaths in the USA for 2018 and 2019 and 2020 . There was not an extra 500.000 in 2020 .

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Great idea, and I've already been planning on doing just that, but I need to cure my eyesight problems first (its either cataracts or AMD or something similar) - hopefully will have them cured (waiting on what I need that I think will work) in the next couple of months.

Maybe not. It may turn out to be easier than you think. Have you tried to renew it online? You might be able to bypass the eye test.

I see you have GA as your location. I'm in IN, so it may not be the same for you, but you should at least check out the BMV website.

I had to renew mine 2 months ago... I didn't pass the eye test 6 years earlier, the previous time I renewed it, but I was still able to renew it this time online without taking an eye test. Every time before the previous renewal(6 years ago), I passed the eye test. But then my vision went to $hit.

At the time when I failed it, I don't know if she was just being lazy or what, but she said, "Maybe it's dirty or someone smudged some oil or something on it. I'm gonna add a restriction onto your license requiring you to have outside mirrors." I just went along with it, "OK."

And it is stated on the back of my License: 'Restriction F - Outside Mirrors'. They repeated that same restriction again, when I renewed it online this time.

To be clear: I can see good enough to drive. I just can't read the signs very good. I live in a small town. I haven't been driving anywhere at night, nor have I been going to any big cities or high traffic areas. I do want to see again, but for now, I was still able to delay the inevitable a little bit longer.

But all of that is beside the point. The point is: Try the BMV website. You might be surprised how easy it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Least of your worries when it comes to your driver's license. Pretty soon Visa, Google or Apple will be in charge of it.

"What's in your wallet?"

Seriously, what is in your wallet? Papers please!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"What's in your wallet?"

Hahahahah...and we laughed and laughed and laughed. Then Siri narc'd us out.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just an idea...but I'd like to bounce it off everyone.

My drivers License expires this October....but I plan on staying "un-vaccinated"...and I plan on continuing driving legally.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that, sometime this year...Biden's China Virus Nazi Super-Friends will be mandating a "vaccination" passport or a 'Showing of "Vaccination" Papers' to get a Driver's License.

So, I'm thinking of renewing BEFORE it expires.
I checked the license bureau...and it's okay to renew ANYTIME before it expires.

If I need an excuse...it'll be that I plan on being out of the state for several months, when it is naturally due to expire.

Just being proactive...while anticipating more Draconian fascist behavior from this administration.

That is a great idea.
I, however, will be moving by the end of the year......but its to a free state, so I think I will be OK.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Just had a family member up for renewal and we had to get an official birth certificate copy. It's already in effect here (Texas). It was literally 'do not pass Go' until we had the bc.

It is even worse for females that are married. I followed the instructions on the website for what I needed. My bc, my first marriage license, my divorce papers and my current marriage license. Supposed to be able to prove how I got from maiden name to current name. My husband and I went at the same time - appt required. We went to a small outlying town from Houston and had no line. Houston has closed most facilities except "super centers" and the appt wait time was 4 months. Went in the dps office, manual on the wall eye test, showed old license and ss - nothing else was asked for even though I had it with me. Employee actually reminded me to take my glasses (computer) off my head for the picture as I had passed the eye test and it wouldn't look good if they were in the picture. Got RealID - no choice.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Least of your worries when it comes to your driver's license. Pretty soon Visa, Google or Apple will be in charge of it.

"What's in your wallet?"

Jennifer Garner is that you? Or I hope it’s not the State Farm from the unit guy eww.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: tanstaafl
Maybe not. It may turn out to be easier than you think. Have you tried to renew it online? You might be able to bypass the eye test.

I see you have GA as your location. I'm in IN, so it may not be the same for you, but you should at least check out the BMV website.

Thanks and good idea, I'll do that. Mine doesn't expire until 2025 though, but we'll see.

One other thing though, I really want to get a new picture too, the one my current license still has my 'fat' face on it, sine I lost the 90 lbs over a year ago, my face looks very different.

I had to renew mine 2 months ago... I didn't pass the eye test 6 years earlier, the previous time I renewed it, but I was still able to renew it this time online without taking an eye test.

And this only goes to prove that drivers license have nothing to do with 'safety', and everything to do with revenue, otherwise, they would require recurring eye exams annually, at least after a certain age. They should also require reflex and skill tests - again, if their true goal was safety. But iti's never been about safety, only control.

I guess that is why all laws regarding the requirement of drivers licenses are based solely on the commercial use of the highways. Don't believe me? Look up the legal definitions of 'Driver' and 'Passenger' sometime in older law dictionaries.

To be clear: I can see good enough to drive. I just can't read the signs very good.

That's about where I'm at, except I can't read the signs at all, unless I get really close and squint just right.

Like I said, I'll be opening a thread on this if this stuff works. It is extremely cheap and, safe and easy to do yourself...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join