It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Segregate Unvaccinated, Make Them Pay For Tests Every Day

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why someone who has HAD the Wu-Flu still needs to get the vaccine?????

This makes absolutely zero sense to me! Is this so when I breathe on someone the vaccine will cause them to have milder symptoms when they get the vid (again) after they've already had it, after also getting vaccinated??????? WTF???

Has the world gone insane???
edit on 7/23/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The authorities are getting desperate so they are pushing hard with the claims that its the un vaccinated fault for the spread of delta variant.

The media claims around 99% or so were un vaccinated but none of the major outlets had provided any details how they were infected or if the un vaccinated were in nursing or young.

The media hasn't being very honest.
edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

CNN CEO and program directors are traitors to america, And the American people.

I am amazed USA stalwart AT& T has not spun that Network out of its portfolio yet.

edit on 7/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Okay, but...how the hell does me getting vaccinated stop someone ELSE from catching the Vid?

They're already said getting vaccinated will not stop vaccinated persons from transmitting the Vid to others, and that vaccinated people can still be carriers...even if they've had the Vid AND been vaccinated!!

So WTF is someone getting vaccinated going do in preventing someone ELSE from contracting the Vid. It makes NO F'ing sense!! ZERO!!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well according to Israel right now if you search the news Pfizer effectiveness has being dropped to 39% in Israel. But they still want to push the covid vaccination passports.

how the hell does me getting vaccinated stop someone ELSE from catching the Vid?

It doesn't.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Okay, but...how the hell does me getting vaccinated stop someone ELSE from catching the Vid?

If you find the answer to that one, can you find out how an unvaccinated person that does not have the VID, can give it to someone that has been vaccinated, or anyone else for that matter?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join