It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Segregate Unvaccinated, Make Them Pay For Tests Every Day

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The attacks on the Unvaccinated are Happening building pressure to Make sure Bill Gate's wish of everyone being vaccinated.
CNN is leading that role.

CNN wants the Unvaccinated punished.

Makes you wonder if the Covid vaccinated are problary spreaders.
CNN: Segregate Unvaccinated, Make Them Pay For Tests Every Day

“I think it depends on the circumstance,” Wen said, explaining “So if you’re going to the grocery store, and the grocery store doesn’t have the capacity to enforce some kind of proof of vaccination, then they have to say that indoor masking needs to apply, because we don’t know who’s vaccinated and who’s not.”

“The same thing for schools,” Wen continued, adding “Schools, you can’t expect the teacher in every school to be asking ‘well you’re not wearing a mask so are you vaccinated or not?’ And so that’s the case, everyone should be wearing masks.”

Another attack on the Unvaccinated came from the Alabama Governor well she said its time to blame Unvaccinated.

“Let’s be crystal clear about this issue. The new cases of Covid are because of unvaccinated folks.”

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
CNN and some Western Politicians are heavily pushing for the vaccination passports and also makes you wonder if the majority of the lying snakes politicians were even vaccinated with the same covid vaccines as the rest of the population?

Why should i believe their photo op? they used to cliam that children are the super spreaders if you go to a large crowded event that's a super spreader.

But not a black live matter protest apparently.

And now they are saying that un vaccinated coming from the same news network that is tanking in ratings and politicians who had lied before?
edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Can someone explain why a vaccinated person is safer than a non vaccinated person to the general public?

I've seen reports of vaccinated people testing positive so can't they spread the virus just as easily as anyone else?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why would anyone read anything posted by CNN?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Can someone explain why a vaccinated person is safer than a non vaccinated person to the general public?

I've seen reports of vaccinated people testing positive so can't they spread the virus just as easily as anyone else?

But that almost never happens Mostly

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That would be completely washed away by most news networks.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Doesn't that prove that vaccinated people are more dangerous to the general public?
They are more likely to spread covid if they don't even know they have it

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

She's right, in a sense... There are hundreds of thousands of illegals coming over our border that aren't being screened or tested. They're hurting the vaccinated, too. My co-worker's vaccinated mom is in the hospital, not doing very good, and she was fine until several thousand unchecked illegals were dropped off in Shreveport. Never heard this Puerto Rican say anything about politics but he was cussing the illegals brought here.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think its like someone who said on another thread the authorities are getting scared if not desperate. If the covid vaccination and vaccines dont work or stop infection.

The language of threats that they are using is more lockdowns but then i still dont believe the covid inflated numbers. The media says the new cases are from Unvaccinated.
But CNN never shows how old are they or if those Unvaccinated infected came in contact with a vaccinated that problary had the virus before,

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
CNN has orders. They have their orders. The stories they "present" are pre scripted by agencies and groups not part of the MSM 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
CNN ranting about the unvaccinated is like listening to a spoiled child... if they don't get their way, they are prone to throwing temper tantrums.

edit on 12071231am312021Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:12:44 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Doesn't that prove that vaccinated people are more dangerous to the general public?
They are more likely to spread covid if they don't even know they have it

this is one case where the facts are getting in the way of the narrative. The easiest way to combat this is to tell everyone that all the people in the hospital are unvaxed. The good news for those who are unvaxed and in the hospital, is that now, if they recover, they are going to have natural immunity, along with all those who had covid prior to the vaccines.

The number of natural immune people to be Re infected is quite low.

The researchers analyzed data from Denmark’s national COVID-19 testing program, which has offered free PCR testing to roughly 4 million people living in the country. Overall, they found that a very small percentage of the population — 0.65% — experienced reinfection.

For those 65 and under, getting the coronavirus once provided roughly 80% protection against reinfection. But for people 65 and older, it provided only about 47% protection against getting COVID-19 again, further highlighting how dangerous this disease can be for older adults.

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The logic is that if everyone is vaccinated then the virus will pass through the population "safely". There's one problem tho, everyone needs to be vaccinated all at the same time and all basically let the virus run through the population. Its virtually impossible to do that.

Not saying there is something sinister going on here, but it sure looks like it will turn that way. I know the premier of my province is pushing back on passports or whatever, hope he pushes back on forced vaccinations, or maybe he'll suddenly get a heart attack or something, I kinda fear a little for his life.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'm not someone that just brushes off science.
My wife's friend buried her 47yr old healthy husband because of covid so I know it can kill but there is just so damn much political bull crap surrounding this pandemic.

I'm tired of all the fear being shoved people.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I don't know why anyone would believe CNN but many people do...I suppose that they accomplished dumbing down our society pretty well already.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It’s the 21st centuries “Jim Crow” where’s the unvaccinated water fountain?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here's what I don't understand. If someone is vaccinated, they don't need to worry about someone who isn't, right? I mean, if you're vaxxed, you can still get COVID, it's just that the symptoms are less intense. Right? So even if everyone gets vaxxed, everyone can still get it. So what's the point?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This explains why Gates and Soros just led the buy out of a covid testing company.

www.forbes.com... r-41-million/?sh=5d4965512687
edit on 23-7-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey issued an impassioned plea for residents of her state to get vaccinated against Covid-19, arguing it was “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.

Here is the way to divide an conquer!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Here's what I don't understand. If someone is vaccinated, they don't need to worry about someone who isn't, right? I mean, if you're vaxxed, you can still get COVID, it's just that the symptoms are less intense. Right? So even if everyone gets vaxxed, everyone can still get it. So what's the point?

They can still spread it too!
Look at the comments of the video I put above, the people seem unaware of the facts! The seem to think the people who are not vaccinated are actually causing new more virulent variants!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join