It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Data Shows a Decrease in Vaccine Effectiveness Down to 39-41%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The passports does not worry me at all, no in the US and will never happen in Republican states, neither going back on the mask mandates that now democrat states wants back again with lock downs, the Democrats knows they are going to lose seats in the mid term elections soo they need lock downs to commit fraud with mail in ballots, their agenda is no secret, these politicians needs to keep a hold on the states they now have anyway they can.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well in Canada they have a Liberal PM and in some Western Countries. Do worry me a bit. These so called TV experts have more time to push for Covid Vaccination and Passports.

I no longer trust any polticans anymore.
edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Oh, do not get me wrong, we have plenty of that propaganda everyday, but most do not listen anymore,

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

dont forget their propaganda.

The science is absolutely clear. Vaccinations are the only way we will tame and eventually beat this virus. Vaccinations are how we beat polio, smallpox, measles, mumps and a host of other viruses and diseases that young people today don’t even recognize.

Trust the Science if the Covid Vaccines were rushed. Hey Science has beaten polio, smallpox..... Lets compare the mRNA to traditional vaccines.

Which had being tested through phases.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

An article i was reading today also had this nonsense.

The finish line for the pandemic is in view, even if it is clouded by variants and continuing outbreaks around the world. Now is the time to provide the shrinking minority of people who haven’t had their jab another reason to overcome their hesitancy. Now is the time to make it crystal clear that some doors will open to the vaccinated and some will remain closed to the unvaccinated.

Now is the time to provide the shrinking minority of people who haven’t had their jab another reason to overcome their hesitancy

Nevermind if the covid mRNA vaccines with Pfizer might cause serious side effects like heart inflammations or other issues right?

These comments were done by a college/university president.
Who said this was his easiest decision in his life about making mandatory vaccination for students.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

That sounds like coercion to me, It is not illegal? specially with a shot that is not even approved, yet.

Graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology is REAL: Press release from INBRAIN Neuroelectronics describes brain controlling biocircuits using AI-powered graphene

Interesting read, makes my thing that what I been saying about the shot is probably true, but time will tells,

www.naturalnews.com...#

Sometimes what it seem like nothing but conspiracies becomes reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The shots were never very effective (and they were transparent about this) with preventing infection and transmission however it is interesting that it only reduces symptomatic infection by about 40%…most people will not end up in a hospital due to Covid but plenty will have symptoms. Is a reduction of 40% really worth the uncertainties over the vaccines?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

You are confusing quite a few things. Original effectiveness to the original strain, vs current effectiveness vs variants, notably delta.

Then you confuse infection with serious illness. Allow me to clarify.

The vaccine is over 90% effective vs the original strain. It is much less effective at preventing infection vs Delta.
The vaccine does prevent serious illness and death vs Delta. Unvaccinated at risk groups are much more likely to be hospitalized or die. Every death from delta in those

top topics

<< 1   >>

join