It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Data Shows a Decrease in Vaccine Effectiveness Down to 39-41%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

New Health Ministry statistics indicated that, on average, the Pfizer shot — the vaccine given to nearly all Israelis — is now just 39% effective against infection, while being only 41% effective in preventing symptomatic COVID. Previously, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was well over 90% effective against infection.

Source - The Times of Israel

For a year we've had to hear about the greatness of the vaccines, Moderna & Pfizer in particular. But as the months wear on, more and more vaccinated people are getting sick, and those who are getting sick are beginning to have worse symptoms.

We went from 90-95% effectiveness, down to 39-41%. Oddly-enough, however, the Times of Israel, despite clearly stating the data shows 39/41%, went on to state:

Israel’s research agreed, at least, that the shot was highly effective in avoiding serious illness, at 91.4% effectiveness.

I think what we're seeing here is a concerted effort by Pfizer to push their recently-requested "Booster." I believe we'll start seeing news reports coming from different places showing lower and lower effectiveness, which will then offer a 'cure' to waning efficiency in the form of a 'booster'.

This also diminishes the argument for "vaccine passports." With loss of transmission that low, the vaccines won't end the pandemic and COVID will become endemic and our collective immunity will eventually work itself out. Arguably, vaccinating for it may very well produce more lethal variants: epidemics.psu.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

I’m assuming that’s RRR. That makes the ARR essentially zero since it was already .8%

Great post

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars

New Health Ministry statistics indicated that, on average, the Pfizer shot — the vaccine given to nearly all Israelis — is now just 39% effective against infection, while being only 41% effective in preventing symptomatic COVID. Previously, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was well over 90% effective against infection.

Source - The Times of Israel

For a year we've had to hear about the greatness of the vaccines, Moderna & Pfizer in particular. But as the months wear on, more and more vaccinated people are getting sick, and those who are getting sick are beginning to have worse symptoms.

We went from 90-95% effectiveness, down to 39-41%. Oddly-enough, however, the Times of Israel, despite clearly stating the data shows 39/41%, went on to state:

Israel’s research agreed, at least, that the shot was highly effective in avoiding serious illness, at 91.4% effectiveness.

I think what we're seeing here is a concerted effort by Pfizer to push their recently-requested "Booster." I believe we'll start seeing news reports coming from different places showing lower and lower effectiveness, which will then offer a 'cure' to waning efficiency in the form of a 'booster'.

This also diminishes the argument for "vaccine passports." With loss of transmission that low, the vaccines won't end the pandemic and COVID will become endemic and our collective immunity will eventually work itself out. Arguably, vaccinating for it may very well produce more lethal variants: epidemics.psu.edu...

If they lied about the first set of shots, their effectiveness and the side effects, that isn't much of a case for "booster shot" where they will lie about its effectiveness and side effects. Remember, this is a company that was fined 2.2 billion dollars for bribing doctors and producing fraudulent test reports. Lots of confidence in that lot of criminals, right?

As far as a vaccine passport, it's ridiculous. There are so many other much more communicable diseases like TB that have never had the requirement for "papahs pleeeze".

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/23.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The pfizer vaccine was never over sixty percent in relation to stopping people from getting the virus, they changed the way they interpreted things, it is stated to be ninety five percent effective at stopping the virus to turn into Covid 19, a disease formed by the vaccine. The part that actually reduces the risk of it turning covid is the bioactive vitamin or related types of chemistry in the vaccines, the one in Pfizer is phosphocholine. It keeps the immune system communicating better to stop overreactions. That probably wears off in people within a few months, being metabolized out or used up.

Just eat more eggs, they contain phosphocholine mostly in the yolks, the amount dependent on the diet of the chicken. Free range chickens that eat lots of bugs would probably have more, vegetarian fed chickens most likely have less in the eggs.

If you looked for this information back when covid was young, it was not that hard to find...the changes in how they interpreted the effectiveness was changed in 2019 I think, it was done to make all vaccines look better so they could push them easier, the low ratings on vaccines made them look as ineffective as they really are.

Someone just proved what I have been saying for over a year in my posts, those running the health agencies dealing with vaccines are twisting the truth and changing the rules to make them and their friends at Pharma look better.

Actually the booster would only need phospho choline in it to raise the less severe covid from forming...Or we could just take a phosphocholine supplement and save the taxpayers billions of bucks.

edit on 23-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They're setting up worldwide mask and control mandates 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Or we could just take Ivermectin as a prophylactic and let this thing finally die out entirely.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
Or we could just take Ivermectin as a prophylactic and let this thing finally die out entirely.

a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not aware of any prophylactic measures for Covid in the US. None have been mentioned other than to discredit them. But that may have to do with the part where you can't have an Emergency use vaccine, if alternatives exist.

I'd say we need to remember who was in charge for this, if we find some of the discredited treatments worked.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The method of action of Ivermectin is partly shared by phosphocholine.

I use the word phosphocholine but that can be used to identify the PhosphatidylCholine in the class of cholines Even acetylcholine is a neuromodulator. Neuromodulators also moderate the immune system the majority of the times. The phospho group is more bioactive though.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There are at least 13 studies done that show significant prophylactic effectiveness and here is one of them: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here's a quote from that study:

Our study compared the incidence of COVID-19 among countries with different PCT campaigns and those countries in which PCT is non-existent. It is perhaps obvious that the latter group is by far the largest. It should also not be surprising that this set of samples had a rather large variability (Fig. 1 ). However, in spite of this, the difference between nations that deploy PCT using ivermectin and those that do not use any PCT turned out to be highly significant (adjusted significance P < 0.01). These initial results were obtained on 15 April 2020 and because at that time SARS-CoV-2 was still being detected in new countries on an almost daily basis, we chose to monitor the situation and observe whether this correlation would over time become less significant. We updated our calculations and added additional newly affected countries several times throughout the month of May 2020 and noticed that the observed association between ivermectin MDA and lower COVID-19 incidence actually grew strictly stronger over time. By 5 June 2020, the adjusted significance had improved to P < 0.001, actually reported by IBM SPSS Statistics as 0.000. It has remained at that level since.

Check out the FLCCC website for a broad discussion of its success, both as a treatment and a prophylactic!
a reply to: network dude

edit on 23-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
from what i just read in the op link here's what i gather.
a. over time after vaccine it becomes less effective stopping transmission but it remains effective preventing severe symptoms, and that the shot is generally less effective at preventing transmission of the delta strain than regular variant.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Which makes it a pre-treatment, not a vaccine. We have several drugs currently that do the exact thing you just mentioned. In fact, if memory serves, EUA is not allowed when an approved drug has the same result as the EU drug.
a reply to: namehere

edit on 23-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

probably just the virus adapting because not enough people got vaccinated fast enough to trigger herd immunity before the virus started mutating.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

or, as i have done, behave as if there is nothing at all to worry about ( other than the draconian restrictions on society in general and, increasingly, on those that don't wish to partake of the experimental medical procedure). as for the phantom plague itself - meh.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I thought the case would be if you have the vaccine and then catch C19, the virus will find ways around the vaccine and come back stronger! I would hazard a guess and say that's exactly what's happening, it's not the un-vaccinated causing the virus to get stronger but the vaccinated!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

......it's not the un-vaccinated causing the virus to get stronger but the vaccinated!

Similarly, the vaccinated are also the ones more likely to be spreading the disease, since they are the ones who are supposedly more likely to have it while also being asymptomatic.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This also diminishes the argument for "vaccine passports."

OR some places might possibly go 'all in' on the Passports, requiring them to be updated along with Quarterly Booster Shots.

Your Temporary Passport may only have a shelf-life of 3 months. (give or take)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As far as a vaccine passport, it's ridiculous. There are so many other much more communicable diseases like TB that have never had the requirement for "papahs pleeeze".

Since its the sources from Israel i do think they might walk back on them.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Or, the plans all along for pharma was to get everybody in the bandwagon of the first shots and then followed with the booster shots for life every 6 months.

More money in their pockets for life. But is one nasty side effects, the first shots does causes have dangerous side effects and boosters can trigger even nastier side effects.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Or, the plans all along for pharma was to get everybody in the bandwagon of the first shots and then followed with the booster shots for life every 6 months.

Probably that was the plan. With the covid vaccination passports.
I really wonder how many actually were in favor of these covid vax passports.

edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is not true - the vaccinated cause strains that would otherwise not spread easily due to increased fatality rate, to spread similarly to those that are highly virulent, but not as deadly.

It's all in the link I posted.
a reply to: namehere

top topics

<<   2 >>

join