It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Just Posted an Open Bid for the Supply of Anticoagulants 3.1b

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: BatSars

Wait what they posted a contract and put out a procurement tender

they didnt just offer it to one of their donor pals

doesnt make sense

One of their pals will still get it. Procurement comes under the "commercial in confidence" security rating so it will be enough of a smokescreen to deflect any external challenge or review.

I worked briefly in government procurement and remember how rigidly the rules were followed. People were sacked and contracts voided for things that this government does routinely.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The clotting factor is there for all the covid vaccines, just because they are steering our view towards the Johnson and astrozenica does not mean this problem does not exist in the mRNA vaccines. Dangling a fake carrot in front of people's faces is what these agencies are experts in, they are trained to deceive people into believing in medicines. If people quit believing in medicines they will be out of a job that pays way more than the taxpayer should be paying.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The gene therapy cult will need them once the negative side effects from Covid shots kick in. We’ve already heard stories on blood clots from the shots already. By the way my brother gets blood clots and that medicine is not cheap. Plus he’s had a couple end up in his lungs and became hospitalized a bunch of times. Just more reasons to not risk my health with an experimental gene therapy not even approved by the FDA.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Blood Clots and Micro-clotting...coming soon to "vaccinated" everywhere.

I know, I took a lot poetic license in the post, without giving credit to where it is due.

Some of us know. That was a good show!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Blood Clots and Micro-clotting...coming soon to "vaccinated" everywhere.

I know, I took a lot poetic license in the post, without giving credit to where it is due.

Some of us know. That was a good show!

It was. I took from it, and took from a great song also. Sometimes those things that came before, call to me. Words once ignored or not understood. Ideas shared that didn't seem possible, lessons learned, but never used.

I am looking at a dying country, with not a clue of what to do about it. People talk but they don't speak. They hear, but they don't listen.

It is like standing on the beach watching the tide recede to ridiculous levels. You are in awe. You want to stand still and just look at what you are seeing, because it is unbelievable. Deep down inside, you know that the clock is ticking. That to stay where you are, and do nothing, is certain death, because the tsunami to follow will show no mercy.

edit on 23-7-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Wonder how many other countries put out a purchase like this, or how many will in the future.

That is a huge jump in their numbers from previous years with the only possible reasons available right now either being covid or the vaccine based on the quantity.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Places are buying up "assisted death" medications to and changing laws to kill people.

The 'best' death
In Australia, Nembutal and secobarbital can be used for animals, but are illegal for human use. This makes implementation of the newly proposed euthanasia law in Victoria slightly more difficult.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Forgot to say welcome to the boards OP.

While the tender is the standard figure for prior years the tender linked in the OP is a great example of gov wastage and corruption in contract writing.

If a company does a good job and meets the demands, the contract is extended for an extra six monthss or more and they get paid £3.1bn.

If a company does a bad job and doesn't meet the demands, the contract is not extended, but they still get paid £3.1bn.

There is a clear financial incentive in doing a bad job, which has sadly been the case since PFI/PPP were introduced.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
- This is a multi-year contract for a common drug-type.
- Anticoagulants are used for stroke, heart and other uses. There are a range of drugs classified as aniticoagulents.
- The NHS in England has a massive drug budget of over £20 billion.

Here's some useful background reading, before you all go off on a Covid fantasy. Oh, it's already happening.

Drugs prescribed to high-risk stroke patients are costing the NHS hundreds of millions each year – but they are so effective, the service is actually saving money.

Analysis of stroke data showed that the cost to NHS England of prescribing direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) increased by £733m from 2011 to 2017, but resulted in a substantial 11% reduction in stroke cases.

This reduction in the number of strokes, and the related expenses, means the cost of treating a patient in the first year after a stroke has dropped by 25%.

Sourse Leeds Uni

Research abstract

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Heart attacks strokes and embolisms will be big big business in about 8 months.

That's how long it will take for the vaccines to cause enough clotting, to present massive problems.

People think I'm exaggerating when I tell them that they have injected a ticking time bomb into the systems.

Wait until you see what this panic and anger does to people.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Maybe a dumb question but doesn't freeking Aspirin work???

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Maybe a dumb question but doesn't freeking Aspirin work???

I am sure there is more detail if you want it, but this overview may be helpful...

Although they're used for similar purposes, anticoagulants are different to antiplatelet medicines, such as low-dose aspirin and clopidogrel.

NHS Source

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I wonder how many Western Countries have actually bought this besides Britain.
edit on 24-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Interesting around the data of "2030"

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Did anyone here stop and read about all the blood clots that having covid causes , as well the fact that natural autoantibodies from being infected cause blood clotting ?
Why is everything a clue to a secret hand that is killing us or world de-population ?
The largest population group on Earth are the Baby Boomers and has it crossed your mind that most of them need blood thinners/pressure & cholesterol drug therapy ?
I know one person ( female ) out of hundreds of people I interact with through work , family and friends who had any trouble after getting a vaccine.
Im not pro or anti vax !!! Just want the truth and that is hard to come by .
Remember when the Obama administration bought billions of small arms bullets ( largest ever ) non war time ? Many here on ATS said it was for use against US the people & fema camps & guillotines oh my !!
What happened to all the death camps & beheadings the Federal Government was about to do under Obama ???
Biden is bad news as is Trump , but the virus is here .
So what if 3/4 of the world dies from vaccinations like many here claim ??? Then what ? Do you really want to be alive in a world like that ?
Grow up a bit and relax ok .
edit on 24-7-2021 by ThothHermes because: O

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That's how long it will take for the vaccines to cause enough clotting, to present massive problems.

You are of course making this up as you go along, are you not?

There is no evidence that the vaccines will cause "heart attacks, strokes and embolisms" in "about 8 months". Silly claim without any foundation whatsoever.

Come clean. Did you make it up, or watch about it on YouTube?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Anticoagulants are used in countless medical procedures. What is your point outside of a businesses website as proof of being hip to anticoagulant evil dark hand plots of the UK powers that be ? Lol
Im sure carewemust will be along with a turd of logic on all of this lol lol lol

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: carewemust

You are of course making this up as you go along, are you not?

There is no evidence that the vaccines will cause "heart attacks, strokes and embolisms" in "about 8 months". Silly claim without any foundation whatsoever.

Come clean. Did you make it up, or watch about it on YouTube?
Thank you for your logic !

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

tell me about it mate I work for Gov and do procurement for various things and if I did what the current government were doing id be locked up.

Imagine I awarded a 22billion contract to my mate, and he has no experience or even any products with which to provide for the contract . Id be in jail before I could say prince andrews a kiddy fiddler

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join