It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help. If possible.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I know somethings up and I've been slightly targetted for over 14 years, I'm not going to tell the stories, but I know alot of different people come through here and I don't know if it's possible, but if anyone knows how to offer me protection from dark forces unknown. Please be so kind.
I know I am constantly being watched and even my computer is hacked, and then you have random people saying things only I could know.

I knew the world was a tough place but I don't know how I can keep up. So if you can help, please do, no need to reply, discretion is advised.
You could send me a private message, but they're watching everything I do so, I don't know if you want to take the risk of making yourself vulnerable.

Whatever you can do to help, just do so if you feel comfortable with it. # is getting a bit too real for me and I fear for my life. The war is hard, even though it's still managable at the time.

I'm not sure if we can actually do something, but if you know something then you do what you feel you should do.

Please be kind if you reply.
edit on 23-7-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

I come across a bit bitchy, sorry my brand of kindness is honesty even if it's often not received as that.
So look here's the thing: you're not the only one and it's not what you/anyone thinks it is. Look at it as test of character.

Nothing really matters you know? There's nothing 'they' can really do to you that matters in a game of souls, so rise above.

Even death shouldn't scare you, because you are immortal....well the part of you that matters is.
Have fun. Laugh. Enjoy everything trivial like a cup of tea, a butterfly celebrate it as the little miracle it is. Feel the love.
Make breathing exercises, sport is a great way to alleviate the pressure, paint or make music, everything to keep you balanced.

Glad and thankful ought we be for having front row seats to the greatest show of the universe

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This is probably the best thing anyone could have said to me in this situation, I needed that.
You don't come across as 'bitchy' and the energy of your post feels pure, as much as I can sense that.

So thanks alot and bless you. You didn't oversay it or anything, clear, conscise, pure and understanding. Now keeping that message in mind is going to be the harder part, I don't know what's going to happen, but you did make me feel a little bit better.

I'm just scared to experience some extreme case of suffering, even if it doesn't matter in the end. Life is scary at times, damn. Thanks though.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Not trying to be rude or something but don't you think what you feel is related to your health issues ?

Besides that, computers and smartphones are normally monitored these days and hackers target anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It is related to my life, but there also have happened things in the past which I know was not 'just' my mental health, but I understand people will regard that as the most obvious reason and it is true to some extent but it's not the whole story.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...
Set english subs and enjoy
edit on 23-7-2021 by xandback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96

It is related to my life, but there also have happened things in the past which I know was not 'just' my mental health, but I understand people will regard that as the most obvious reason and it is true to some extent but it's not the whole story.

Well my friend, if you were able to recognize your problem, you also can try to solve it. Just do your best and don't panic.

Fear is an enemy that eats you from inside. It's just produced by bad thoughts. It makes the problem look bigger than it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I know but it just looks like 'they' can just about control every aspect of our physical reality and it scares the # out of me. But you are right tho, my worries make it worse than it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xandback
m.youtube.com...
Set english subs and enjoy

Thank you, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think the important question to ask is who is monitoring you?

You refer to them as "they"... But you are rather vague..

Please elaborate?

It sounds very much to me like a case of extreme paranoia..

You're probably not important enough for anyone to be monitoring you...

Please lay out the evidence you have that proves your assertion?

Why would they be monitoring you?

This kind of suirvelance takes time and money... What makes you this important?

PA

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I'd be interested to know who it is that controls every aspect of our reality?

That's an extraordinary claim..

PA

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

I'd be interested to know who it is that controls every aspect of our reality?

That's an extraordinary claim..

PA

I know basically nothing, only that they are or associate themselves with demons. And it seems they can control everything electrical, so you can see certain things on TV, or certain songs on the radio thats being played, lights going on and off, such things.

It comes across as ALOT of power, to what scale I am unsure, but I know they know alot more about this reality than your typical human being.

My original psychotic episode got triggered because I was going to a cursus to find work and there was a guy there with a tattoo of a demon on his arm, and he himself had really weird teeth, it looked more like teeth of a wild animal than a human and the tattoo had the same kind of teeth.

Check Mettalica logo for references, the skulls also have those large, pointy teeth.

And I was just chilling in my bed, watching TV, when suddenly the image of that demon flashed on the screen. Ofcourse I panic immediatly and go full blown psychotic because there just opened up a whole new world that you are unaware of and you feel like they have immense power and question: if they can control this, what else can they do.

Ofcourse most people shrug it off as psychosis, which is possible, but I'm pretty sure it was that event that actually triggered a psychotic episode, since you can't prove anything you're going to be labeled crazy and the story is set.

It's a very annoying position to be in, because there ARE some truths to what I say, but it gets mixed with the psychosis that follows and you have doctors explaining its chemical imbalance and #, I know how it works and it all sounds very reasonable and logic, however, I have experienced so many things and 'coincidences' that I'm basically 100% sure that 'something' is going on. As to what exactly, I don't know.

It all started when I began talking about Anunakki, aliens, n # with those weird people and they were constantly saying things that could be interpreted in multiple ways and were real sinister and obviously having alot of fun with me.

Ehh, I can tell more but I prefer straight up questions, it's easier for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Have you spoken to your GP and informed him as to how you feel and that you think someone or something is watching you?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just because he's not paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get him. I have a solution for the situation. You'll need a frog's toenail, 3 snails, a garden slug, the hair from a 90 year old virgin and my ex-wife to mix them all together

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
One person I can recommend is Russ Dizdar, he has worked as a Chaplin in the military and police force and come across some dark and strange spiritual forces at times. Has one website with lots of resources available.

shatterthedarkness.net

It helped me when going down some of these rabbit holes around the place and trying to make sense of things.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Ive been paranoid mate.

Long time ago in a previous life.

Self inflicted all the same.

But it can feel as real as it gets.

There are things that you can do and people that can help.

For me that involved knocking a serious amphetamine habit on the head and coming back down to reality.

But you would be surprised at the kind of things your mind can create when you keep it awake for more than a week.

For other people its a different kettle of fish but with similar results.

Like i suggest there are people who can help because its not a nice way to exist.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I don't focus on those things too much anymore, I'm too weak to do anything anyway, it just causes more stress.
However, I do search for truth, but do I really want to know it? Not sure I'll be able to handle it.
I've seen enough already and I'm sure that's barely the tip of the iceberg. I need to keep some of my sanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

As you may notice, some people here are just sayings things to trigger me. That are the kind of people I talk about and they just look human like anyone else, and there are quite a few of them in the world, if not the majority. It's not going to be a smooth ride, I feel bad for all the children still coming into this world.

And yeah... I say this, but I admit, I AM scared, this is scary for a human. But I need to point this out so that possibly other people can see it too.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hey lux,

So … I feel like I’m being watched a lot and my phone was hacked a few years ago and things still happen on it that like make me question if my phone is still under siege. ….get a new phone cat.. I won’t pay for one ..haha so that’s on me

Anywhoooo .. I pray. All the time. I put up brick walls in my mind to block the intrusive thoughts. Sometimes it doesn’t work and thoughts will loop in my head. I have to grab those thoughts and throw them out.

You can say out loud, ‘anything that is near that is harmful to me, you’re not welcome.’ There are still good spirits around us too and you don’t want to get rid of them so don’t banish all spirits.

I have been having deja vu so much so lately that I’ve been questioning reality of existence.

I have found that being more mindful of the food and drink I put in my body has so much to do with how I will feel as well. GMO stuff and processed foods and pesticides .. are killing our mental, it seeeeeems, I can’t prove it. Don’t get me wrong, I still eat processed foods because of money’s, it’s what’s affordable. I guess the catch is to not eat it in excess, I don’t know.

Anyways, if you ever need an ear to hear, I’m here. Or eyes to read really .. hah.

- Talk soon or laters -
edit on 23-7-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

I know, but humanity still has a serious problem, and most people don't even recognize it.
But thank you anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join