It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost My Mama The Paranormal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
For those of you following my story you know my mom recently passed away.
I would also like to thank those of you that have reached out. You have truly touched my heart.

I have a story that will stay with me for as long as I live.

A few months ago my mom and I were chatting while sitting outside. Out of nowhere she tells me when
She was a little girl a fortune teller told her that she was a crane in a past life. Yes the tall lanky bird. I almost burst out laughing because
My mom was the shortest little person, with VERY short legs. She did not resemble a crane at all.

A couple of months pass and she ends up in hospice. It was a normal morning. I went there alone. A few minutes into my visit
this big freaking crane comes right up to her door as if its looking in. My heart…………………….
My heart……………
Right there in that moment I knew… I knew I was going to lose her. As if the grim reaper himself was coming to collect her soul…….

The pastor walks in and talks with me.
A few minutes later my sweet mama is gone.
I tell the nurse and the pastor the story. The nurse said they never get cranes there and that it was tapping on the window before I came.
All three of us start crying.

I tell the pastor I’m sorry for the superstitions whatever, and she looks straight at me and tells me she has heard and experienced way too much to negate these things as true signs.

I have a photo I took of the crane but it didn’t want to load on here. Ill try later.
After thinking about the crane, I almost believe it was my dad impatiently waiting for her.

Here is the pic, this was taken from inside of the hospice room, you can see the blinds at the bottom of the photo.

edit on 22-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have a photo I took of the crane but it didn’t want to load on here.

Sometimes the size is too big. If you reduce the size to about 600 pixels wide and save as .jpg that works.

I would like to see the picture.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Can't imagine what you're going through.

I'll give a very brief true event from years past.

Locally it's known as the Allegheny School ( Pittsburgh Pennsylvania ) A place where people with mentally challenged needs are in most cases dropped off and left to be forgotten. It's a sad place for those who know of it, but a place where real human beings go and can have somewhat a normal life.

Having worked here at the Allegheny School, I will mention Walter. One of many many fine human beings.

One night he mentions to staff and myself that he needs to pack his bags. When ask why, he stated that his mother was here to pick him up and take him home. Since I've already had past incidents at this point in this home, My fur was tingling.

Walter was at dinner and visually a very happy man. He gave his goodbye hugs ( his hugs were amazing ) the evening was easy going and the good people that lived there were off to bed. But Walter was otherwise occupied and talking to the air around him. I can still here him talking. His door was open and ....

The staff heard him say thank you, and his mom was there ( his mother passed away several years ago at this point ) One other staff member and myself went to check in on him right then... Walter had expired. We ran code protocol but he was gone.

I don't believe in god or religion. But strongly believe in something after.

Long story short. I've never in my life seen a white dove until my grandmothers funeral. But that happened too. And butterflies, to exploding paint.

There is more after this.

edit on 22-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I would also like to thank those of you that have reached out. You have truly touched my heart.

A few months ago my mom and I were chatting while sitting outside. Out of nowhere she tells me when
She was a little girl a fortune teller told her that she was a crane in a past life. Yes the tall lanky bird. I almost burst out laughing because
My mom was the shortest little person, with VERY short legs. She did not resemble a crane at all.

A couple of months pass and she ends up in hospice. It was a normal morning. I went there alone. A few minutes into my visit
this big freaking crane comes right up to her door as if its looking in. My heart…………………….
My heart……………
Right there in that moment I knew… I knew I was going to lose her. As if the grim reaper himself was coming to collect her soul…….

I tell the nurse and the pastor the story. The nurse said they never get cranes there and that it was tapping on the window before I came.

I tell the pastor I’m sorry for the superstitions whatever, and she looks straight at me and tells me she has heard and experienced way too much to negate these things as true signs.

I have a photo I took of the crane but it didn’t want to load on here. Ill try later.
After thinking about the crane, I almost believe it was my dad impatiently waiting for her.

I was out of town when I saw the news of your mother passing. I've never synced My phone with ATS, although I do read it there. Sorry for your loss.

My Grandmother, who I lost while on my honeymoon, was a big believer in the paranormal.
My Grandfather, her ex, has come to me in my dreams as needed.

We all find the closure needed. And signs are all around for those willing to see.

I hope you keep seeing the signs that your parents are with you still.

All respect.

Random.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My heart……………

wow! no words.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Chills!

Long story short. I've never in my life seen a white dove until my grandmothers funeral. But that happened too. And butterflies, to exploding paint.

YES. I saw the biggest swallowtail I've ever seen in my life after my moms passing.
It didn't even look real it was so huge. It flew in front of me over and over.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Have a little faith. Take the small miracles. They do exist.

Again I know you've been through so much. Apreciate the little things.

edit on 22-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My heart……………

I believe something is going on for sure.

My uncle had gotten cancer when I was in high school. He was in the hospital and had gotten so weak he could not even lift his arms. One day my mom (his sister) and my dad were there with him and decided to step out of the room and go get some coffee so he could rest. When they re-entered the room...he was laying there in bed with his arm off to his side but up in the air and just holding it there. He saw them come in and said "Did you see him?" and they said "see who?" and he replied "Jesus! Jesus was just here holding my hand".

Fast forward to 2010. My mom got cancer and wanted to die at home. We had her bed set up in her living room, facing the fireplace. We called in hospice when the time came, and we were still able to communicate with her. My dad, my brother and I, were all taking care of her. She got so weak that she could barely lift her arms any more. A day later, that morning about noon if I recall correctly, all of a sudden she just seemed to zone out...and she wasn't even aware we were there any more. That was the last time I ever got to talk or communicate to my mom.

We had gone to the dining room for a while and when we came back in to check on her...she was looking up above the fireplace, looking at the area where you put trim to connect the ceiling and the wall, and she was really alert and was looking from left to right and back again, like she was looking at more than one thing (I thought more than one angel? was there). And as her right hand was up in the air, she had 4 fingers up and was talking to someone (?) and said "4" then put her arm down. All of a sudden we got the feeling as if we didn't belong there, so we quietly left the room and didn't come back till later. She ended up passing the next day.

To this day I wish I would have stayed to see if she said anything else or did anything else, but at the time...it felt so reverent or something - like we didn't belong. I have also thought about it a million times since then and wondered what on earth was she saying "4" about? The only thing about number 4 I can think of is that she had 4 children. She lost one and then had me and my two brothers. I don't know

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

😔😔😔

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I see the picture. Thank you.

Back in '86 the Christian Church made me into an elder. One of my duties was to take the Communion (Eucharist) to the congregants who were sick or had reasons not to attend church.

Billie (nickname) was in the convalescent hospital in a coma, so she didn't make it to church. Grace, a Deacon, and my daughter went with me to go see her.

Grace told the nurse who we were and what we were there for and asked which room Billie was in (she said her real name though, not the nickname). The nurse told us but said "She's in a coma so I'm afraid you may have wasted a trip."

But we went to her room anyway because it would be better to see her than not see her.

In her room, I said "Billie" and she sat up and said "I know you." So I said the words and we all ate the bread and drank the wine (the kind that isn't fermented long enough for there to be any appreciable alcohol). Then we all chatted for a bit. Billie laid back down in the bed and the rest of us left.

On our way out the nurse had a sad expression on her face when she said, "See? I'm sorry."

Grace said "No. She woke up." Then two nurses ran toward her room as we went out the door.

The next Sunday the Minister was making announcements and said "Billie passed away on Tuesday. The doctor says that she never regained consciousness." Grace was sitting in front of me and turned around to look at me and I shrugged.

edit on 22-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The other day...a blue Jay feather....was alone inside my garden doorway.

My late brother/musical partner....was nicknamed "blue"....and I know it's him.

When mom died...I found a note to me: "Don't think of me now as gone...just away for awhile...for we WILL meet again."

Signs are always there....so are our loved ones.

Even if we can't see them...

God Bless, MS

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

How beautiful, I’m crying.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That's an incredible series of events, and so moving.

I think you guessed right, it must have been your dad coming to guide her to a new and better place. It would be a beautiful love story if your mum and dad had actually been together as cranes in a former life, met again as humans and now their journey together continues in some new beautiful form... perhaps even back here on earth.

You will surely see them again.

As a kid, my mum, granny and great granny all recounted tales such as yours and I'm a firm believer. One particular one was when my mum lost a dear uncle. Shortly after, she came face to face with a homeless dog who just stared at her for a few minutes and then just walked away, limping. What struck her was the gaze; the eyes were exactly the same as her uncle, who also had a bad limp for most of his life... and he loved dogs! Whatever it was, it helped her come to terms with his death. It happened as she waited for me outside school. That dog was never seen before or after that day.

edit on 23/7/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

R.I.P JAGStorm Mum.

The saying "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy" springs to mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I lost my father Sunday. He also had been in hospice only a home hospice not a facility. Sunday was my birthday as well and I was driving to my parents house to sit with him. I had the radio on and wasn't necessarily paying attention. However as I pulled into their subdivision the song 'Ironic' by Alanis Morissette started playing on the radio.

When I get to the house I was ushered in by my brother in law. I was there as he took his last breath with my mom holding his hand.

As you stated to me in your previous thread, it is considered a blessing to have someone you love pass away on your birthday. I truly feel he held on until my energy was present. I am humbled by the symmetry of the day.

Just wanted to share as I too am sad by the passing of my father as I can imagine you are about your mother JAG. Again God bless and keep in mind there is so much more to our existence than we can comprehend.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I know this is supposed to be solemn, and sad, but it made me smile to imagine your dad with his arms folded tapping his foot waiting impatiently. That was a wonderful story, and I can't think of a better explanation.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

that's a very interesting story. It makes you wonder if God has a weird sense of humor and likes to mess with folks every now and then. But I suppose just sitting on a throne stroking your beard would get old after a bit.
Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I know this is supposed to be solemn, and sad, but it made me smile to imagine your dad with his arms folded tapping his foot waiting impatiently. That was a wonderful story, and I can't think of a better explanation.

It was sad at the time, but now I am comforted by it.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're welcome.

I didn't have a camera to take a picture of her.
So I'll have to speculate here:

She was quite reclusive. Maybe she chose the manner of her last interactions with people.

She didn't act or look at all sorry or guilt-ridden about having been reclusive.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
my condolences for your mom.
My mom gets 80 next month, so the last years I kinda tried to get used to the unpleasant but unavoidable thing called death.
mankind will never get used to this..

the crane story, do you mean you saw this bird while you were in the hospital room with your mom?
I think it is possible that this special bird maybe her personal totem animal in the spiritual world.
this would be plausible because she had a special connection to it in her live.
crane is inteersting because these usually are no solitary animals but living in groups, so being visited by a single one is a clear indication of a spiritual being imho.
in the eastern world cranes are regarded as the 'princes' of all birds, standing for longlivity, luck, elegancy, social, family..
in antique greece it was a symbol for an omen.

all the best.
dont forget, our gone loved ones are not away, they just went a little sooner than us till we meet again.

cheers

edit:
and please, do NOT use mediums or channeling for trying to contact the dead or spirits.
edit on 24-7-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join