It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirteen Bizarre Quotes from Joe Biden’s CNN Town Hall in Cincinnati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Biden Bizarre quotes from CNN's Town Hall. His quotes are quite odd. Biden claims that the covid vaccines will be permanently approved and quickly.

Well if they are going to be quickly approved i still wont believe in them. What Biden said about these covid vaccines is concerning.

1.. “This is Not a Pandemic.”

Asked whether the coronavirus is in “retreat,” Biden cited the importance of vaccinations:

So it’s gigantically important that you act like — we all act like Americans who care about our fellow Americans to get — there’s legitimate questions people can ask that they worry about getting vaccinated. But the question should be asked, answered, and people should get vaccinated. But this is not a pandemic. We’ve made sure that since I got in office, we’ve inoculated over 160 million people, 85 percent of people over the age of 50.

Biden seemed to lose his train of thought as he tried to address concerns that coronavirus vaccines were still only operating under temporary approval:

And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can’t the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact — is going to be — or, excuse me — we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved. That’s underway, too. I expect that to occur quickly.

edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Supposedly 81 million American voters thought that voting for him was a good idea.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He made sure he denied a few things he said a few days ago too.

Real clever😃

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You’d be a little befuzzled too...if you were Joe...and knew you were in my backyard.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Joe Biden is the greatest-- I mean to say is what I'm telling me what is the future of our countries past recessions are not the total sum of what's to come. We can do better that what we did on the outside of what ever we saw in there.

Oatmeal.
edit on 7 22 2021 by caterpillage because: Oatmeal.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Bizarro Biden , straight from Bizarro world .

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I would like to say thanks to the 20 million hurt feelz assholes that voted for this asshole 4 times in the last election.

The Biden dumpster fire will never be extinguished.

edit on 22-7-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Isn't ex-president Trump responsible for the "vaccines"? Who cares anyways, shots for a virus that only kills 0.3% is hardly more dangerous than the Flu.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

Isn't ex-president Trump responsible for the "vaccines"? Who cares anyways, shots for a virus
that only kills 0.3% is hardly more dangerous than the Flu.

A most relevant observation.
That's on back burner, should the T become legitimately reinstated.

Sheer vaxterror because orange man bad.

Yes, those presently in control, however illusory, are in fact
holding this poisoned carrot over the heads of their constituents

....over us all...
(this would be the DNC's version of 'partisanship')

YES WE CAN!

as a near future rioting wedge.

Even as forcevax is presently being floated
-that means exactly what it sounds like-
fanned upward by the usual suspect's
feelings of low self esteem,
Trump will be blamed, and quickly.

It is exactly like a rheostat.

We are watching history of exceptional importance unfold.

# 1412

edit on 22-7-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I honestly think that what we are seeing is his inability to keep up with what is being said in his earpiece. Combine that with his dementia and he truly is a confused old man that doesn't have a clue what's going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My sister is a devout democrat. Never once voted for a republican. She's a PhD, college professor, hard-core democrat, brainwasher pimp from HELL. We argue like racoons and cats about politics...and she HATES Joe Biden, just can't stand him. Everyone she knows hates Joe Biden.

Even she can NOT imagine how Biden got elected! She's just at a complete loss to understand how he got elected! AND, even she thinks the election was rigged!! My sister!! Absolutely unbelievable!! Normally, she would argue..."But Trump...", but not now! She can't even imagine how Biden, who most everyone thinks is an idiot, got elected!!

Something is going on! And we (all) don't know what it is!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I live in the suburbs north of Cincinnati. I checked the Cincinnati Enquirer today. It's the local worthless rag. They always want you to sign up for a subscription but all you have to do is go into private browsing mode and you can read it for free.

Anyway, I expected to hear them praise our glorious leader but they had a spread of pictures. The crowd at the town hall was tiny and there were large crowds of Trump supporters with signs for Trump 2024 along Biden's route, but little tiny crowds of Biden supporters, lol. There was even a business sign saying Biden stole the election.

Biden would be hilarious if he wasn't destroying the country by spending us into oblivion.

If this guy got 81 million votes, I will kiss all 81 million of those asses. There is just no way. They can't even fill a nationally televised town hall.
edit on 22-7-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They have been actually working on Covid vaccines for years. Only Covid-19 was targeted in the non FDA Regulation doses, they had years of research into the coronavirus variants like SARS and MERS, they just worked from there forward. that is why is was so quick to get a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Listen I know I'm dyslexic and reading normal speeches can be difficult for me from time to time....

... but my brain hurts reading the President's words. I don't think I understood half of what he was saying. Is this really our president? I have to believe that website changed some of his words around. It really is the only explanation.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Listen I know I'm dyslexic and reading normal speeches can be difficult for me from time to time....

... but my brain hurts reading the President's words. I don't think I understood half of what he was saying. Is this really our president? I have to believe that website changed some of his words around. It really is the only explanation.

Forget reading his comments, check some videos of him speaking.
It’ll make your head spin.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: dandandat2

Forget reading his comments, check some videos of him speaking.
It’ll make your head spin.

I can't do it.
It's like being in a moving automobile with a drunk
who has no concept of being incapacitated,
or even reckless.

Thank God we have avatars and names and stuff bc I can only process so much derangement.
Time is too valuable to be wading in and out of identified garbage.

Language and reason are suffering almost as if brains are being mangled by something.
Whatever it is, it's not so invisible anymore. Be a shame if their plans backfired horribly.

# 1413

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Something is going on! And we (all) don't know what it is!!!!

Well every western nation seems to be pushing a covid vaccination passport before next year 2022. Look at my new thread, in Canada the media is heavily pushing them. Along with so called experts. I wonder how many of the democrats who were vaccinated also support the idea.

Of yearly covid vaccination and passports? and i wonder how does your family member feel about vaccination passports for covid? .

"We need covid vaccination passports to keep covid at bay" "Experts"
edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

(post by sunkuong removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
They have been actually working on Covid vaccines for years. Only Covid-19 was targeted in the non FDA Regulation doses, they had years of research into the coronavirus variants like SARS and MERS, they just worked from there forward. that is why is was so quick to get a vaccine.

since you are "in the know", what other diseases are they just about to have breakthrough drugs for? We have been looking for a cure for the common cold (a corna virus) for decades, is that next? Lay it on us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join