It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Newsom invites world's homeless to California

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Newsom added: “I’m proud of people from around the world looking at California again for opportunity, and that, again, that should not just be for certain people. All people should aspire to that California dream regardless of their income level and regarding their lot in life.”

As verbose as I have often been on these forums, this just leaves me speechless.
My mind goes blank and shrinks back in on itself so I will leave this to you folk to figure out.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
When is someone going to take the duct tape to this guys mouth.

Is there no idea too stupid for California?
They just keep outdoing themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh oh, a spark of synapses here. I think I might be mad. Someone tell me this article is not true PLEASE!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Newsom added: “I’m proud of people from around the world looking at California again for opportunity, and that, again, that should not just be for certain people. All people should aspire to that California dream regardless of their income level and regarding their lot in life.”

As verbose as I have often been on these forums, this just leaves me speechless.
My mind goes blank and shrinks back in on itself so I will leave this to you folk to figure out.

LOL
He's in campaign mode. We have a recall election coming up, and he's trying to score a strike, trying to hit all the pins!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

For as goofball as Jenner has seemed in this recall business, she now looks to have been handed a bazooka.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its like these people speak solely for the act of self gratiation, ignoring anything remotely resembling "reasonable".

And Im expected to keep an open and mind and listen to people who are obvious idiots.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well Terry, this is par for the course.

They are hellbent on destroying California utterly.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well, I know what Alaska should give California next Christmas.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This kind of madness makes my head spin. Makes me imagine all sorts of conspiracy theories. One that comes to mind is maybe he is planning a pincer movement with Kimberly Guilfoyle. Maybe they only pretended to end their four year marriage with him going off on the liberal path, her on the conservative, only to meet up again in 2024, fall in love again for the cameras and run on their own party ticket as husband and wife President and Vice president . SEE? See what this kind of stuff does to me?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Seems like he is hoping to win the game with a field goal kick from the ten yard line. The ten yard line on the other end of the field. It's bananas.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Gavin Newsom invites world's homeless to California

Yay!

Just what California needs.

More crap and needles in their streets.

No worries.

The Pooper Scoopers will make $100k a year.

edit on 22-7-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

For as goofball as Jenner has seemed in this recall business, she now looks to have been handed a bazooka.

Bruce was born with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL
He's in campaign mode. We have a recall election coming up, and he's trying to score a strike, trying to hit all the pins!

Are the homeless really a major voting bloc in California?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL

They were in the last election.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

*shrugs*

So?

Is he any different that the Biden administration opening our borders?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes.

Voter ID laws kinda depend on being registered, which means an address within that particular district. Now you know it isn’t racism so much as home-ism on Voter ID laws.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL

They were in the last election.

I mean actual homeless individuals, not mail-in ballots from homes that don't exist.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But he closed the borders until August 21 to unnecessary travel due to Covid restriction whether vaxed or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Is he any different that the Biden administration opening our borders?

Not really.

They're supposedly escaping the 3rd world by moving to another 3rd world sniphole.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

But he closed the borders until August 21 to unnecessary travel due to Covid restriction whether vaxed or not.

Yeah.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join