It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about pissing someone off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Im Wohnpark am Ebenberg in Landau gibt es nach wie vor Probleme mit Wildpinklern.

"Problem like never before with people peeing outdoors in ..." (quoted from www.rheinpfalz.de... )

Had to laugh at this, having seen men urinating publicly many times in Germany. "Wildpinklern" is a good addition to my German vocabulary

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It could be worse. In Germany, at least they pee against the wall. In some other countries they pee into the street.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL! I didn't know what to expect from the title... so of course I had to click on it... and it sure wasn't this!!!

Too funny!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You might be American in the kitchen, and you might be American in the living room. But in the bathroom, European!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

When I was twelve, back in the late 50s, my brother and I were visiting our uncle in NY. We were up on an elevated and had to pee so he told us to go off to the side of the wall and do it. We did and below us a woman started cursing up at us. Our uncle came over and hollered back at her ''move along move along or I"ll start too and youse'll have to swim away. ''

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oops. My translation was off a bit. It should read, "There are still problems with people peeing outdoors in ..."

Darned wild urinators.

Cheers

join