It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Clapton to Cancel Shows Participating in Vaccine Discrimination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

Reuters quotes Clapton as saying he is ...

"honour-bound to make an announcement of my own,” after PM Boris Johnson announced the vaccine passes on July 19, Clapton said he would “not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.

He describes it perfectly: discriminatory. That's exactly what it is.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
www.rt.com...

"honour-bound to make an announcement of my own,” after PM Boris Johnson announced the vaccine passes on July 19, Clapton said he would “not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.

He don't lie, he don't lie, he don't lie Vaccine...
edit on 22-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I really wish we had more "Celebs" with the Cojans to do this, or at least speak up.

I wonder how many, will now come out and say " We will only do shows where it is required, because we care."

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

US reactions to Clapton’s announcement were divided along partisan lines, with the conservative Prager University praising him for fighting against “arrogant tyranny,” while liberals said they never wanted to watch him perform anyway, and denouncing him as racist over comments he made in the 1970s.

Wonder how many of the triggered snowflakes were even alive when he made those comments?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

www.rt.com...

All right! I'm glad to hear that Clapton said that. That moves him up a notch in my esteem.

"Clapton is God."

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The promotion of acts which will maximize deaths and human suffering is evil.

More people will die and suffer from COVID-19's effects if we do not take actions against it.

People that seek to sabotage those defensive actions against COVID-19 are, therefore, also evil.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

More people will die and suffer from COVID-19's effects if we do not take actions against it.

You mean like using approved for Emergency use only vaccines and lockdowns? i can see how good the lockdowns had being when it comes to the economy.

Nevermind the automaton taking over the human jobs in some sectors.
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

US reactions to Clapton’s announcement were divided along partisan lines, with the conservative Prager University praising him for fighting against “arrogant tyranny,” while liberals said they never wanted to watch him perform anyway, and denouncing him as racist over comments he made in the 1970s.

Wonder how many of the triggered snowflakes were even alive when he made those comments?

PragerU is just another propaganda machine.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You mean like using approved for Emergency use only vaccines

And is there a health emergency, that would qualify its use?

and lockdowns? i can see how good the lockdowns had being when it comes to the economy.

Yet somehow, in the US, bankruptcies have fallen dramatically from 2019 to 2021? How can there be such a economic disaster if business continuity is so good?

United States Bankruptcies

That has been going on since the Industrial Revolution began in the late 1700's.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Let him. How in the world does that affect anyone?

Oh no, I won't get to see someone I wasn't going to see anyway. Just another entertainer getting involved in politics, which always goes well. LOL!

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

People that seek to sabotage those defensive actions against COVID-19 are, therefore, also evil.

The promotion of acts like celebrating Bidens stealing of the election in the streets November 2020, where leftists partied maskless with glee in a hyper-spreader event maximized deaths and human suffering - leftists are evil.

More people died from that event and whilst many others contracted COVID-19 because leftists took no actions, they literally gave zero flux - they were just elated Trump was out of office (aka: the stolen election).

Leftists, like the democrats who jumped on the plane in Texas to escape doing their job (we got twitter selfies of their hyper-spreader event aimed directly at the Capitol, maskless and drinking piss) - those people and all their supporters, therefore, are evil.

There - now its your turn to prove me wrong (good luck with that)

Also.......

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

www.rt.com...

Now that is actual bravery. Instead of the usual BS " Im coming out as gender fluid [response] "Oh you are sooo braave *pat on back".

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I really wish we had more "Celebs" with the Cojans to do this, or at least speak up.

I wonder how many, will now come out and say " We will only do shows where it is required, because we care."

Someone's got to initiate getting the ball rolling, or no one ever does. I'm actually very impressed he's sticking to his guns on it, it takes a pretty bullet proof person anymore to stand up and say, "This crap isn't ethical & I'm not helping perpetrate it!"

Now I need to go look up Layla. Both versions.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Nvm
edit on 22-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Truly never mind

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You mean like using approved for Emergency use only vaccines

And is there a health emergency, that would qualify its use?

and lockdowns? i can see how good the lockdowns had being when it comes to the economy.

Yet somehow, in the US, bankruptcies have fallen dramatically from 2019 to 2021? How can there be such a economic disaster if business continuity is so good?

United States Bankruptcies

That has been going on since the Industrial Revolution began in the late 1700's.

All those 2020 bankruptcies have been pushed back but not canceled it's coming probably by October or November.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Last time I looked some people still had brains to make up their own mind when it comes to risk assessment.
Plus I noticed how you only care about people who die from covid, which may be very few if they allowed the truth.
Suicides are up not because of covid but because if the evil and inhumane reactions to not very deadly (for most of humanity) virus.
Homicide was shooting up because of lockdown.

Old people were dying of loneliness, kids hangong themselves, millions on surgical waiting lists.

And now we get healthy people who would not even get symptoms if they caught covid, dying of an experimental injection.

You don't give a damn about people dying at all, you just want to spew the lamest, most obvious propaganda for some nefarious reason.

More people have and will die of the reactions to covid than from covid.

If the vacced and masked and still scared don't want to mingle, they don't have to. If others don't mind, they should be able to.

As I said before, most adults can make choices, why create a two tier society...for no reason but fake fearmongering?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Just another entertainer getting involved in politics, which always goes well. LOL!

You've got it backwards. Why is politics always inflicting itself into things it has no business doing? There is no need whatsoever for politics to get involved with the music business in any way. But, since it has, Eric was totally right in speaking up against it.

Geez, Louise! Do you like losing your rights one by one by standing up for the government?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I knew there was a reason that I'm a Clapton fan.

(post by Dr UAE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well, the evil left will condemn Eric Clapton now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join