It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully vaccinated people 885 percent more likely to die from COVID-19 than unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
And 90% of all base rate errors are made by right handed people.

did you know that 87.4% of statistics are made up on the spot?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Have you actually watched that bitchute video in the OP?

Anyone unable to see why it's utter garbage needs some very basic lessons in pretty much everything.

It's really really bad.

a reply to: network dude

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think you know perfectly well this video is utter bumpf.

It's misleading and poorly made.

You should take pride in what you do not take the easy route and post any old garbage.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by game over man removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

His threads are honestly just as bad as the 'Go take the vaccine now it's safe' threads. If anything these are worse because it gives all those provax people an excuse to say any reason you don't take it is bull#.

Kind of like how Alex Jones pretty much exists to discredit conspiracy theorists.
edit on 22/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Anyone unable to see why it's utter garbage needs some very basic lessons in pretty much everything.

It's really really bad.

Maybe you could point out what's wrong with the video. So we can learn from your great wisdom. Instead of just stating absolutely nothing of value.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
He's been here over 10 years by the looks of it.

a reply to: game over man

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Mark my words. More will die from the vaccine than will die from Covide-19

So the mRNA producing a small amount of inert COVID spike proteins to activate your immune system, and the virus does the same except the protein is the building block for more viruses and produces 100s of millions... So what is it in the vaccine that is worst than the virus?

producing a small amount of inert COVID spike proteins to activate your immune system

Small amount? Trillions. And does it ever stop. It goes throughout your body. Your brain, organs, capillaries.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You know why.

It's intentionally misleading as it skews the figures.

Here in the UK the vast majority of older people have now had two shots of one of the various vaccines.

Because none of the vaccines will make you 100 percent safe and the older you are the less effective it becomes it's only reasonable to see that the majority of people currently hospitalised have been vaccinated.

More vaccinated people are in hospital with covid 19 simply because of the high number of vaccinated older people not because the vaccine makes you ill or more susceptible to the virus.

But as I said I'm pretty sure you know that and just like to peddle misinformation.

It's really really bad.

Maybe you could point out what's wrong with the video. So we can learn from your great wisdom. Instead of just stating absolutely nothing of value.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's really really bad.

No, I didn't watch it, and don't buy into much of what is said in that regard. But we are on a site where people argue that the Earth is flat, and there are edges you can fall off of, yet they haven't ever been seen or photographed. My point is, you don't erase the crazy, you point to it and laugh. It's what we do, what we have always done. Facebook censors, ATS debunks.

edit on 22-7-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ScepticScot
And 90% of all base rate errors are made by right handed people.

did you know that 87.4% of statistics are made up on the spot?

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Perhaps they shouldn't have given the VAXX to the older people. I told everyone that last year! Now their stupidity or Eugenics is somehow used as an excuse. Pathetic and disgusting among other words.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I was wondering if anyone would spot that.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'm fully vaccinated and just Tickety-boo ta very much, hows that for a fact, have been since the 4th of July.

And I'm not the one trying to get a job at Bitshute nether. LoL

I also understand how percentages work, so theirs that.

As to shill, nobody trying to trick or swindle you, but yourself.

At the end of the day Doctor Smith the vaccines are a choice, and a prudent one at that for most.
edit on 22-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You still don't understand the basics do you.

The number of people currently in hospital compared.tomthe number of covid 19 infections is down.

This is because the vaccines are working.

Some people are so compromised either by pre existing illness or just old age that even when vaccinated they contract covid 19 and are unable to fight the virus and end up hospitalised, some die.

Please stop lying and misrepresenting figures.

a reply to: nonspecific

Perhaps they shouldn't have given the VAXX to the older people. I told everyone that last year! Now their stupidity or Eugenics is somehow used as an excuse. Pathetic and disgusting among other words.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

At the end of the day Doctor Smith the vaccines are a choice, and a prudent one at that for most.

Your choice if you don't want your job. Or a passport. Or a million other things they are planning. They force it on those in nursing homes and other government facilities.

When it is arguable among doctors if the vaccine is safe or effective. Already killed more than all the vaccines in history put together. Within 3 days of taking the vaccine 45,000 dead in the USA according to site used by government for Covid-19 information.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Tell.me the earth is flat I'll smile and walk on by, it hurts no one.

Spread blatent lies about a global pandemic and try to convince people to make medical decisions that could result in death and I'm going to call you out on that.

This is not ATS, it's not fringe or discussion or conspiracy it's just lies.

It's really really bad.

No, I didn't watch it, and don't buy into much of what is said in that regard. But we are on a site where people argue that the Earth is flat, and there are edges you can fall off of, yet they haven't ever been seen or photographed. My point is, you don't erase the crazy, you point to it and laugh. It's what we do, what we have always done. Facebook censors, ATS debunks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join