It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden will meet privately with potential art buyers before auctions begin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Hunter Biden will meet prospective buyers before he auctions his art this fall, despite the White House’s promise that sales will be anonymous.

“After careful consideration, a system has been established to allow Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards,” Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters earlier this month. Psaki said that a gallery owner would price Hunter’s art, that the identity of buyers would be kept secret from Hunter and his family, and that bids above the asking price would be rejected.

Not any more. Hunter will in fact meet potential buyers before his paintings go to sale

a source told CBS that “Hunter Biden will not discuss potential purchases, prices, or anything related to the selling of artwork.”

the public will never know what Hunter and the buyers discuss. These discussions will be beyond the reach of the Freedom of Information Act, and the deal announced by Psaki includes no enforcement mechanisms.

Unless you've been living under a rock, you're probably aware that Hunter Biden, who has a history of taking bribes and selling meetings and favors for foreign businessmen and politicians to the tune of tens of millions of dollars, has now suddenly developed a hobby for painting. These paintings are expected to be sold for up to half a million dollars each, in what is totally not just a way to take even more bribes and sell even more favors. The White House has promised us that the buyers will be totally anonymous... Except they wont be (to the Bidens), because Hunter Biden will be meeting in private with his potential buyers before the auctions take place. It's all ok though, the White House also promises us that these private meetings will just be innocent chats.

Don't worry. This is the most ethical presidency of any in American history.

the White House said that "the president has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history,”

edit on 7/22/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/22/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't think that term means what they think it means...

Come on man this is just business as usual!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I don't know...what are you going to do? The guy's a private citizen, who's risen to fame because of Rudy Giuliani and the Trump's constant referrals. Now he's capitalizing on it. Good for him?

Sure, there's lotsa room for financial shenanigans, but I honestly don't see how Hunter Biden's art sales are much different than Ivanka's fast tracked 41 Chinese trademarks she got during the US/Chinese "trade war".

I don't like it, but I don't see how there's much anyone can do about it.

edit on 22-7-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's niece to be aware of what he's doing but I'm not surprised, give him an inch and he'll take a foot.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
LOL His "ART" The first Joke.
Meeting with potential buyers, the second. (Selling time again for daddy?)

the White House said that "the president has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history,

The biggest joke of all.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I wonder why they're announcing this.

Maybe he was just recently caught having lunch with... 'questionable associates', and this is their cover story?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I wonder why they're announcing this.

Maybe he was just recently caught having lunch with... 'questionable associates', and this is their cover story?

because joe needs a private way to meet with his ccp & russian masters.

Hunter's art already brings in the family bribes, now it can also provide the private communication.

How else is a CCP 'art buyer' supposed to know what they are getting for the payment?

edit on 22-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't know...what are you going to do? The guy's a private citizen, who's risen to fame because of Rudy Giuliani and the Trump's constant referrals. Now he's capitalizing on it. Good for him?

Sure, there's lotsa room for financial shenanigans, but I honestly don't see how Hunter Biden's art sales are much different than Ivanka's fast tracked 41 Chinese trademarks she got during the US/Chinese "trade war".

I don't like it, but I don't see how there's much anyone can do about it.

You try depositing 50-250k without provenance, repeatedly over time, and tell me how that goes.

The government is pissing and moaning about crypto being used for crime, but art is a well established tool for criminals.

I have to give an ID to withdraw $10 of $BTC, that I own, from an ATM. Hunter gets to get 100k from anonymous buyers, shielded from public view while he meets them? Screw that and anybody that defends it.

It was nice of Trump to reward China for those trademarks with a trade war, bet they wish they'd negotiated better.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You try depositing 50-250k without provenance, repeatedly over time, and tell me how that goes.

The provenance is in the art. Sorry that I'm not as outraged as you. I guess I'm just jaded by all the corruption that goes on unchallenged. This Hunter Biden example is not new or surprising to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The provenance is in the art. Sorry that I'm not as outraged as you. I guess I'm just jaded by all the corruption that goes on unchallenged. This Hunter Biden example is not new or surprising to me.

Getting screwed isn't new or surprising to me.

What is relatively new and surprising is how brazenly our politicians seem to be doing it and how they aren't making any attempt at obscuring it.

It probably has a lot to do with all the people that will defend them now. Accepting it as status quo and widespread capitulation to corruption has worked so well in Chicago, you want to scale it up to the whole country?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

you want to scale it up to the whole country?

Pffft. We're already there! I can't begin to tell you the corruption I've seen, personally, in the County Council and the local courts, not to mention the effing County Planning Commission!

Society is rotten to the core.
edit on 22-7-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a source told CBS that “Hunter Biden will not discuss potential purchases, prices, or anything related to the selling of artwork.”

Riiiiiiight....

Soooooo...... What did he explain about the reason to talk to them anyway ? Let me guess, they are keeping that a secret but, We have his pinky swear that it is nothing shady. Good enough for the left.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

you want to scale it up to the whole country?

Pffft. We're already there! I can't begin to tell you the corruption I've seen, personally, in the County Council and the local courts, not to mention the effing County Planning Commission!

Society is rotten to the core.

Can anyone say whistle blower?

I heard Hunter is a shoe in to make the proudly all American family of Biden a political dynasty by being Kampala’s vp. Then it is on to wearing the pants like the big guy

Joining the esteemed ranks of the Bushes’s and Kennedys. Cut your teeth in the art world while you still have your youth Hunter, if anyone can do it, the smartest bloke Joe knows can do it!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Hunter Biden will meet prospective buyers before he auctions his art this fall, despite the White House’s promise that sales will be anonymous.

“After careful consideration, a system has been established to allow Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards,” Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters earlier this month. Psaki said that a gallery owner would price Hunter’s art, that the identity of buyers would be kept secret from Hunter and his family, and that bids above the asking price would be rejected.

Not any more. Hunter will in fact meet potential buyers before his paintings go to sale

the public will never know what Hunter and the buyers discuss. These discussions will be beyond the reach of the Freedom of Information Act, and the deal announced by Psaki includes no enforcement mechanisms.

Unless you've been living under a rock, you're probably aware that Hunter Biden, who has a history of taking bribes and selling meetings and favors for foreign businessmen and politicians to the tune of tens of millions of dollars, has now suddenly developed a hobby for painting. These paintings are expected to be sold for up to half a million dollars each, in what is totally not just a way to take even more bribes and sell even more favors. The White House has promised us that the buyers will be totally anonymous... Except they wont be (to the Bidens), because Hunter Biden will be meeting in private with his potential buyers before the auctions take place. It's all ok though, the White House also promises us that these private meetings will just be innocent chats.

Don't worry. This is the most ethical presidency of any in American history.

the White House said that "the president has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history,”

"Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth. You must show them."

top topics

join