It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sadly, a rather unpleasant experience with a loved one prompted this thread.
I've noted that this loved one is in the grip of anger and fear and ready to turn against kin due to devotion at the media alter and unaltering faith in the media gods.
In the past year, I saw this person cringe in fear when a little 7 year old ran up for a hug--god media has subverted natural instincts.
This person sees threats everywhere and assumes everyone's a vector. The vestiment of its devotees is a cloth mask and a six foot bubble, which through blind faith the devotees believe they can defeat unseen enemies. They are armed with syringes and have missionaries tasked with forcing their faith on non-believers.
God media demands Moloch like sacrifice of the children for the adults.

God media has its own commandments; is a jealous god; thou shalt have no other gods but he.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

With so many people worshipping the TV as their daily ritual, spending hours a day blindly watching their media-god, this comes as no surprise.

I am surprised when I hear any Christians or theists tell me how faithful they are whilst spending copious amounts of time worshipping their media-gods and black boxes of doom. On a fashioned "alter" in their livingroom as well.

Such is life.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am gross and perverted. I'm obsessed and deranged.
I have existed for years, but very little has changed.
I'm the tool of the government, and industry too.
I am destined to rule and regulate you.

I may be vile and pernicious, but you can't look away.
I make you think I'm delicious, with the stuff that I say.
I'm the best you can get. Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out from your TV set.

You will obey me while I lead you, eat the garbage that I feed you,
till the day that we don't need you. Don't go for help, no one will heed you.
Your mind is totally controlled, it has been stuffed into my mold.
And you will do as you are told, until the rights to you are sold.

..."I'm The Slime", by Frank Zappa

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
God allows those that replace the Creator with the things of the creature, things of the world, to believe the lie, the promotion of sexual perversion even a key element of people given over to their evil, debased minds. The result is people gone stupid making headlines you're seeing. It's so striking, the prophecy, the whole homo, psycho evil agenda, of the reprobate mind, as if something you'd see in a newspaper that contained some truth, if there were such, anymore:

Romans 1:22-32 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

What you're seeing, wall-to-wall, is merely the damned on parade, with all their adoring, damned sock puppets, in tow.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
this makes me want to take a t-shirt, cut it out in the shape of a mask, then wear it and preach to all who will listen about how virtuos I am and how I am saving the world. I think I'll rename myself Kevin.
edit on 22-7-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's almost scary how good it works...
very appropriate for these times.

God Media I'll do anything for you
God Media just tell me what you want me to
God Media nail me up against the wall
God Media don't want everything he wants it all

God Media's not looking for the cure
God Media's not concerned about the sick among the pure
God Media let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised
God Media's not one to choose

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You are clearly anti-vax, anti-mask, and anti-lockdowns. Which will lead to a higher toll of avoidable deaths.

And, despite the safety precautions, most of the world is still free, and the pre-existing government systems have not been overthrown.

If you think about it, you are on the bad guys side.

edit on 22/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm sorry man I've learned to scroll right by your comments.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Don't listen to Chronaut, you're not bad.

love and hugs.

add: excuse the redundancy did not see you post.

edit on 22.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Don't listen to Chronaut, you're not bad.

love and hugs.

add: excuse the redundancy did not see you post.

Love and hugs right back dear damnduckagain!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.”
― Mark Twain

"The newspaper that obstructs the law on a trivial pretext, for money's sake, is a dangerous enemy to the public weal. That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
-Mark Twain

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL! Mark Twain has the best quotes. Where's our Samuel Clemens, Jonathan Swifts, George Carlins and Lenny Bruces of today?
ETA: Lenny Bruce! 1959.

edit on 22-7-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I thought the lyrics were rather apt, too

Plus, it's just a badass song.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Here's a small bit of kinda funny/interesting trivia about it, from the NIИ.Wiki

Reznor on the songwriting:

"I don't remember what i was thinking about at the time, but it was pretty much about yelling at a beast without putting a face to it. I wrote it at the last minute as a throwaway. The rest of 'Pretty Hate Machine' was already written, and we'd revised everything else about nine times. Up until then song-writing had been a meticulous and agonizing process, but this took me 15 minutes in my bedroom. The fact that it produced this huge reaction really pissed me off because I hadn't agonized over it....."

new topics

top topics

join