It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AstraZeneca linked to death of 2 Aussies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
TGA links deaths of 44yo Tasmanian man and 48yo Victorian woman to AstraZeneca vaccine

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has been notified of two more fatal cases of the rare blood clotting disorder related to AstraZeneca.

One is a 44-year-old man from Tasmania, and the other a 48-year-old woman from Victoria, reported as a probable thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) case last week.

Tasmanian State Health Commander Kathrine Morgan-Wicks said the man was a confirmed case of TTS.

He was vaccinated in a Tasmanian state vaccination clinic.

Ms Morgan-Wicks said TTS was a rare but serious condition.

"TTS is thought to occur due to an immune response to the AstraZeneca vaccine and is different to other conditions," she said.

She said people should seek immediate medical attention if they developed symptoms such as "severe or persistent headaches, blurred vision, confusion or seizures, shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling or persistent abdominal pain".

Ms Morgan-Wicks said in people over the age of 60 the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine outweigh the rare risks associated with vaccination.

The man's death will be investigated by the coroner

More suspected vaccine blood clotting related deaths, this time down under. F**K me, they were mid-forties, about my age. Not old at all.

This is exactly why I won't be taking any 'vaccines'.
If I get covid I get covid, that's just the way the dice roll in life, chances of catching it are low, and chances of dying from it are also low.
It just seems to be insane to deliberately inject something in my body that will no doubt make me sick and could very well kill me to boot.

Taking my chances with Covid, that I may or may not catch or show symptoms from, seems the better bet here than shooting god knows what into my veins because someone I don't know or trust tells me to.

My life, my body. Nobody is going to tell me what to do with either. Especially when my own eyes and ears contradict what they're telling and showing us. You want to get vaxxed, go for it. Your body is yours to do with as you will, but risk is too great for me and completely unnecessary.

Even if the fatalities are low, I personally do not want to be the one who draws the shortest straw. 1 in 3000 or 1 in a million. It's all moot if you're that 1 as far as I am concerned.
edit on 22-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: added an or

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

More suspected vaccine blood clotting related deaths

This is after dispute the media claims that such things like BCs are treatable.This is another reason i dont believe any world leader or politicians had even received AZ or any other shots.

Taking my chances with Covid,

I think the fear mongering has being a bit overblown i do think some had died from it. But the media are clearly pushing the fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As far as the risk of vaccines vs COVID, you can avoid the risk of vaccines entirely by not taking it and if you go full blown Howard Hughes, you have a good chance of avoiding COVID exposure as well.

It is pretty extreme becoming a reclusive hermit to avoid disease, but the vaccine, like they love to remind you, doesn't prevent COVID, it just might make you less sick when you catch it, if it doesn't kill you on it's own rights.

So it is up to each of us to determine what risk is higher. With the vaccine you have a real choice to be exposed to the risk or not, whatever that risk may be, but with the disease, although it can be avoided by self isolation and other measures, ultimately you have less control if you catch it or not. The problem I have is with the conflicting data on both ends, vaccine or disease, we aren't getting clear solid facts to make an informed decision either way.

But just knowing I have full control over a vaccine makes it a no brainer to avoid the jab and possible adverse reactions or death from it, whatever the odds are. Catching COVID is more a toss of the dice, but you can control exposure and reduce the chances of getting sick or you can increase your chance of disease through risky behavior. Not much control, but it's not like you are willingly injecting it and gambling on the outcome that might be good, or could be very bad or just plain ineffective like the vaccine apparently is.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

AstraZeneca, what's in a name?

Astra = weapon
Neca = kill or kills
Ze = them

Weapon (that) kills them

Yeah, think there's a problem here

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There's a risk with any vaccine. 2 out of how many? Don't get me wrong, I feel for the family and friends of the deceased, I myself have had both AZ shots and only slightly younger than these 2 and nobody in my community has succumbed to the AZ vaccine.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Isnt it a bit strange how you have all these compaines like Johnson & Johnson,pfizer and a company like Moderna which they had never distributed a product before.

Making covid vaccines?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

2 out of how many?

There have been 6.1 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine administered, and six deaths related to the first dose, the TGA has said. There have been 87 cases of TTS to date. Of the four previous deaths, three were cases of TTS and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

From the article. 6 deaths, and 87 non-fatal so far in Australia

Like I said in OP, vaccines might be safe for many, but it'll suck if you're one of the people they're not safe for.

I personally do not want to be that 1 in a million, when chances are super high covid will probably do squat to me and most people if we catch it.
Hell I might of had Covid already and not even know it.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer as such, but I don't respond well to the tried and tested flu shots that are fine for most people, so I'm not gonna chance it on an experimental product, not even when people tell me 'I've had it and am fine.'

Just like I am not going to buy the video game Amazon recently released that is killing peoples rather expensive RTX 3090 GPU's in their PC. Hasn't killed every ones GPU's that has played it, but it'd be foolish to buy the game and risk a $3000 video card while knowing it has destroyed some peoples hardware. (and my GPU only cost $500aud)

And well, I value my life more than I value my computer.

Sorry just because many people run across the road daily without looking and survive doesn't mean I am going to cross the road without looking myself.

edit on 22-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well, every individual has to decide their comfort with risk. Risk is involved in everything we do that's life. Some are willing to jump out of planes others cower in their homes for fear of injury. The vaccine is simply another choice do you risk combatting covid with or without the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
As far as the risk of vaccines vs COVID, you can avoid the risk of vaccines entirely by not taking it and if you go full blown Howard Hughes, you have a good chance of avoiding COVID exposure as well.

This thread, and threads like it, shouldn't exist. I blame Operation Warp-speed.

top topics

join