It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Un-Vaccinated are a Danger Only To Each Other - Authorities Need To Back Off.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
What about the economic effects?

Also would the unvaccinated people continue to generate potentially more virulent strains?

I'm not arguing against your point but these are factors that could affect both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

a reply to: carewemust

Economic effects? Seriously? Lockdown has destoyed economies, all for a highly survivable virus.

And there are scientists speaking out that vaccinating during a pandemic could be creating more virulent strains. I haven't read it yet, but here's one link. It could be bunk for all I know but the fact the vaccines were pushed so hard and rolled out too fast did not allow these issues to be looked into. I do not need a vaccine, nor do I want one that has been rushed, or one that removes legal responsibility from the manufacturer, or one that may make our entire civilization more vulnerable to future mutations. It is my responsibility to say no until all these issues have been thoroughly and long term resolved.

Dr. G. Vanden Bossche

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yeah its so bleak here in the US! thats why everyone around here is walking around like normal and our hospitals are not full of covid patients and no one is dropping dead in the street. FFS
And thats why I have only known a grand total of 2 people who have gotten this virus in almost 2 years lol and neither is dead.
Bunch of BS

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Do you have a source that can provide evidence to back up your rebuttal?

It would make sense given the nature of your comment surely.

a reply to: Neobucket

Sigh... another bad actor driving a narrative that’s tantamount to hate speech and a call to action. Can you verify the claim with source, it would make sense given the nature of your comment? Before asking for my source for rebuttal, why not ask for their source of their outlandish claim? Your bias is obvious as you need to keep this harmful claim alive- the only purpose of which is to fuel a narrative which will lead to harming others... why are you pushing such harmful messages?

edit on 22-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've seen the sources or at least enough of them for the original claim.

I thought it only reasonable to ask if you had anything to back up your version of it.

I'll assume that your refusal to offer any and the insults are an indication that you don't have any but are reluctant to admit it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That’s all you seem to be doing, is assumptions. You’re welcome to your own narrative until it turns into hate speech (which it is) and a call to harm others (it is).

I also thought it reasonable you verify the original claim before debunking mine, the order of operations you’ve made displays you’re not acting in good faith, your lack of source and insults indicate you can’t admit as such.

I've seen the sources or at least enough of them for the original claim.

I thought it only reasonable to ask if you had anything to back up your version of it.

I'll assume that your refusal to offer any and the insults are an indication that you don't have any but are reluctant to admit it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Daily cases in the US, which were falling as a result of vaccinations and lockdowns, are starting to rise again.

At the same time, the numbers getting vaccinated have begun to level out.

COVID-19 Dashboard (JHU)

All I could assume from that is that now more and more of those infected are going to be those who refuse vaccination, and this leaves a significant population who are incubating, and spreading the virus, and providing a base for further strains to arise from- the "Typhoid Mary's" of this decade.

edit on 22/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I have a question for you,CWM and all others here who are against the vaccine,well 2 questions:

-Will those willfully refusing the vaccines agree to hospitals refusing them treatment if they do contract Covid?

-Will those refusing the vaccines agree that insurance companies refuse to cover Covid related treatment if they do contract it?

I myself will wait a little while longer to insure that the vaccines are safe,but then again,I live in a country somewhere in West Africa where the total deaths is less than 100 when I'm pretty sure half of the population contracted it...

Anyway I am just wondering how far are you willing to go,not to be vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

Of course we should agree to those conditions and I support that equally for all self-caused medical problems.

For example, according to several studies, some of which cited in this JAMA article,

the mean estimate for obesity-attributable death was 324,940 (range, 262,541-383,410).
that is per year. Just in the US alone. So I would absolutely support what you are proposing just as long as this also applies to those who by their own hand create unnecessary burden on our healthcare system. Eat healthy, be fit or don't receive medical care. About 300k die a year from obesity related causes in the US alone. I bet that would change if we let all the overweight people just die without medical care at all. They made their own bed.

Link to article: jamanetwork.com...
edit on 22-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes, very valid points.

When I harp on about the vaccine, it isn’t because I believe it’s a Holy Grail or ‘stops’ people getting COVID. It only helps to hopefully reduce symptoms and allow people to recover quicker and without going to the hospital.

I’m looking at it from multiple perspectives. Like, the impact on health services, public services, etc; ie: costs, and potential for further changes that make it evade our current vaccines.

But your’e right - given what this has done and shown how generally incapable most places are, pandemics are probably going to be more common

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes, all the vaccinated carrying the virus as it mutates in them with reduced symptoms spread it everywhere! With the return to normal from the vaccine, the vaccinated are super spreaders who don’t use PP or follow social distance guidelines. They will get right up in your space at the store or anywhere else. Such an ineffective vaccine has far more political than medical benefits. Continuing the idea the unvaxed are somehow virus mutation tanks leads towards some very concerning possible solutions in the future. All based on misunderstandings like the one you’re promoting.

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes, very valid points.

When I harp on about the vaccine, it isn’t because I believe it’s a Holy Grail or ‘stops’ people getting COVID. It only helps to hopefully reduce symptoms and allow people to recover quicker and without going to the hospital.

I’m looking at it from multiple perspectives. Like, the impact on health services, public services, etc; ie: costs, and potential for further changes that make it evade our current vaccines.

But your’e right - given what this has done and shown how generally incapable most places are, pandemics are probably going to be more common

edit on 23-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
Yes, all the vaccinated carrying the virus as it mutates

That's drivel, and I suspect that you know it. Your deliberately trying to spread fear and doubt for your own amusement.

A. Virus don't mutate like that and B. If they did it would be 100 times worse with the unvaccinated as they carry much more of the virus in them.

If what you were saying was true evey virus would be worse after vaxxing.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Everything you said is wrong. Virus don’t mutate in a host? You understand they aren’t injecting the virus directly into people? Does the vax stop the virus from possible infecting a host? No, reduces it. Stop transmission? No reduces it. Stop mutations, nope not even a little. So a population engaging with no pp or social distancing is passing the virus around and they are not experiencing symptoms, or at least reduced symptoms! They are going to spread the virus and variants! If the vaccine was more effective the conversation would be different. I’m deliberately pointing out flaws in the narrative you’ve pushed. You keep pushing a dangerous lie.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That's drivel, and I suspect that you know it. Your deliberately trying to spread fear and doubt for your own amusement.

A. Virus don't mutate like that and B. If they did it would be 100 times worse with the unvaccinated as they carry much more of the virus in them.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

as an aside, seems as if you are trying to see yourself in me. It’s a human trait, you assume I’m like you, posting drivel deliberately spreading dangerous misinformation. It gives great insight

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Not really.. vaccinated people carry covid just like before so you will carry the new strains aswell. It's just you won't get that sick...supposedly.

.. a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

as an aside, seems as if you are trying to see yourself in me. It’s a human trait, you assume I’m like you, posting drivel deliberately spreading dangerous misinformation. It gives great insight

Virus don't mutate in response to vaccine, your thinking of bacteria strains becoming dominant due to over use of antibiotics.

If I saw you in me or vice versa I'd get you double vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Not really.. vaccinated people carry covid just like before so you will carry the new strains aswell. It's just you won't get that sick...supposedly.

They carry much less of it, often only in their airways or nasal cavities. So their chance of transmitting it are greatly reduced. They are also less likely to Create variant as there is less of the virus in them.

It's like... If you have a security guard on the door some BLM may still sneak in, but if he isn't there then a whole load might run through the door and peaceful protestors the place to the ground.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I never claimed they mutate in response to the vaccine, you are knee jerking or simply unable to comprehend. Semantics regardless to obscure.

If you’re looking to have an actual discussion, reread my post and respond to my actual position.

... are you not already double vaxxed?

Virus don't mutate in response to vaccine, your thinking of bacteria strains becoming dominant due to over use of antibiotics.

If I saw you in me or vice versa I'd get you double vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There are billions with the vax, carrying much less but still mutating virus and spreading less but still mutating variants amongst themselves and without PP equipment or following social distancing as an incentive! It’s by design breeding and spreading variants.

Terrible analogy as usual with political dog whistles.

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

They carry much less of it, often only in their airways or nasal cavities. So their chance of transmitting it are greatly reduced. They are also less likely to Create variant as there is less of the virus in them.

It's like... If you have a security guard on the door some BLM may still sneak in, but if he isn't there then a whole load might run through the door and peaceful protestors the place to the ground.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I will get back to you when the FDA approves it for use. Not an eua. Since #'s have gone done significantly and new data constantly emerging on other treatments The eau should be reversed.The gene therapy that does not prevent (on the cdc's own website states you could still get the virus.,the same website says those who have had the virus already are extremely unlikely to be re-infected) should be stopped
The J and J vector shot should be researched more.
I do not take experimental vaccines created by pharma in "warp speed"
If someone else wants to more power to them but no one has the right to tell me what to do
My body my right
a reply to: wildapache

edit on 7/23/2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So looking forward to this year's Flu season.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join