It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Un-Vaccinated are a Danger Only To Each Other - Authorities Need To Back Off.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that once a person is vaccinated against Covid-19, it is rare for him/her to become sick enough for hospitalization, if they happen to contract Covid-19.

Over 99% of those in the hospital for Covid-19 treatment are people who have NOT been vaccinated..

A new study found that more than 99% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 during the first four months of 2021 weren’t fully vaccinated.

The Cleveland Clinic, which released the data on Tuesday, also found that the mRNA vaccines created by Pfizer and Moderna were more than 96% effective in protecting against COVID-19 infection.

The study “shows that those that are vaccinated are far, far less likely to get the disease than those who aren’t,” Donald Dumford, MD, medical director of infection control for Cleveland Clinic Akron General, told the Akron Beacon Journal.

“The way for us to start to get back to normal life is to have as many people as possible be immune from the virus,” he said. “The vaccine is the best way to do this.”
Source: www.webmd.com...

This means those who are un-vaccinated can only hurt other un-vaccinated individuals.

Those who are fully vaccinated are immune to serious illness and death, on the SMALL 10% chance they contract the Covid-19 virus.

So why the big push to force the non-vaccinated to get vaccinated, if they're willing to accept the risk of serious illness or death, that comes with not being vaccinated?

SCENARIO:

If a group of 500 NON-vaccinated individuals choose to get together and have a big indoor party, the worse thing that can happen is they will infect each other with Covid-19. Some will get really sick....A few will die.

BUT THEY KNOWINGLY MADE THAT DECISION FOR THEMSELVES.

They FREELY DECIDED to not get a Covid-19 Vaccination.

They FREELY DECIDED to attend a big party consisting of other Non-Vaccinated individuals.

That is NOT the government's business, or concern. By the way, the Federal Government is OWNED by the citizens of the United States of America... both the vaccinated and the un-vaccinated.

Uncle Sam (aka: "The Biden Administration") their Media lapdogs, and always-wrong Health Experts, need to back the hell off those of us who have CHOSEN to not be vaccinated.

FYI Sidebar: Researchers are discovering that those who have the Covid-19 antibodies due to recovering from the virus, and also get Vaccinated, have a higher risk of Vaccine Complications, due to being "over-saturated" with antibodies.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What about the economic effects?

Also would the unvaccinated people continue to generate potentially more virulent strains?

I'm not arguing against your point but these are factors that could affect both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Authorities Need To Back Off.

Unfortunately that's probably not going to happen.

What you say is most likely true, except for;

Non-Vaccinated are a Danger Only To Themselves

The un-vaxed are a clear and present danger to the Pharmageddon jab for cash merry go round that's coming.

In their eyes we represent the past, and for the new great reset and seriously #ed up reality to actually set in peoples minds, the past needs to be destroyed, ergo, the squeeze with vaccine passports, restrictions and de-humanising of those who choose the righteous path.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Those who are fully vaccinated are immune to serious illness and death, on the SMALL 10% chance they contract the Covid-19 virus.

In the chances of getting side effects like heart inflammations is no doubt ignored by government or media so far. They are viewing it as rare.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Also would the unvaccinated people continue to generate potentially more virulent strains?

I'm not arguing against your point but these are factors that could affect both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

Oh...no doubt there will be more business for doctors and hospitals, thanks to a continued flow of Covid-19 patients. They will be just one more category of "patient" for the medical system to treat.

Some sectors of business and society like having more patients.

Some sectors of business and society frown on sickness.

Two sides to every coin.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So...when are the authorities going to crack down on those responsible for Covid in the first place?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

The "American Spirit" is unlike anywhere else on the planet. Authorities will never be able to subdue us like that.

You saw how 800 trespassers put the fear of God in our Congress, from January 6th to the present day.

If the government started down the path you portrayed, enterprising Americans would shut the government down.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I was thinking more about the impact on smaller businesses who may suffer with staff shortages and lack of revenue but yeah it will keep the big pharma guys going.

I bet they'd rather have a load of sick folks than some vaccines anyway as there's more money in the sick unvaccinated?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

In the chances of getting side effects like heart inflammations is no doubt ignored by government or media so far. They are viewing it as rare.

That's a whole different can of worms. Hopefully one that reaches the radar screen of most Americans ASAP. Mass exposure of the numerous and hideous complications, is what our evil government and media fears. They (for some ?sinister? reason) want +95% of the public vaccinated BEFORE awareness of the complications becomes widely known.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I was thinking more about the impact on smaller businesses who may suffer with staff shortages and lack of revenue but yeah it will keep the big pharma guys going.

I bet they'd rather have a load of sick folks than some vaccines anyway as there's more money in the sick unvaccinated?

Indications are the VACCINATED people will generate far more $$$ for the medical and pharmaceutical industry.

One study I saw (here on ATS) linked the vaccines to early-onset arthritis. If a 35 year-old is diagnosed with arthritis, the medical profession is guaranteed over a million dollars from this individual (most likely his insurance) for many decades, as the disease progresses.

The Covid-19 vaccines will be like a Golden Goose that comes in several "variants". You'll have the life-long blood clot treatments. The life-long therapy from strokes, caused by the Covid-19 vaccines... on and on.

Which gives me an idea for another ATS thread. What if the Vaccines were designed to create long-term illnesses and conditions in order to generate Trillions of Dollars for the Medical Industry over the next 70 years or so. Vaccinate the babies, and that number increases to 85 or 90 years.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It's a plausible hypothesis I suppose.

It's no more plausable than to think that the vaccines are in fact as safe as they portray them to be and the anti vaccination propaganda is actually spread by big pharma itself as the unvaccinated can then become a whole new revenue stream for treatment and medication.

I think both are possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I think its the opposite. You still want to rely on a company like moderna which they had never released any vaccines or drugs to the market before.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The vaccine I had was developed at Oxford university.

They then found a partner to produce the vaccine in astra zenica.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
@ nonspecific

You know why variants had shown up? not because of unvaccinated its because there are vaccines and the virus is mutating.

I find it ironic how you blame the unvaccinated virulent strains when these two mRNA vax companies are even booster shots.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yes, the unvaxxed pose a significant risk of generating new and dangerous strains. India and Peru are good example, the UK also generated a dangerous strain pre vax.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So are you claiming that the virus was not mutating before the start of vaccinations?

I think you're going to struggle to explain that one.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
@ nonspecific

You know why variants had shown up? not because of unvaccinated its because there are vaccines and the virus is mutating.

I find it ironic how you blame the unvaccinated virulent strains when these two mRNA vax companies are even booster shots.

100% wrong, Corona virus is a rapidly mutating family of virus. It mutated natural rather than due to external stimulus. The more of it in a population them more risk of mutation.

Vaxxing lowers prevelancein a host population so lowers mutation rates. The more you vax the lower the mutation risk.

This is Corona virus 101, we've known this for decades.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

By comparison, the long-term vaccine induced health complications are pure hell, compared to a bout of Covid-19.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You have absolutely zero evidence to back up that claim do you.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It's a plausible hypothesis I suppose.

It's no more plausable than to think that the vaccines are in fact as safe as they portray them to be and the anti vaccination propaganda is actually spread by big pharma itself as the unvaccinated can then become a whole new revenue stream for treatment and medication.

I think both are possible.

Knowing how pharmaceutical and medical providers think, IMO, it's more likely the vaccine was designed to generate a long term cash flow per individual.

The vast majority of Covid-19 infectees are never hospitalized. Those who are, recover quickly, or die.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join