It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unvaccinated still pose a risk,' warns Ontario's top doctor amid concern about Delta variant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
They still keep moving their goals.
They want everyone to be vaccinated with the experimental covid vaccines.

According to a Canadian's Ontario's top doctor. Dispute the 90% per cent of the population being vaccinated with the experimental covid vaccines. They still claim that Unvaccinated still pose a risk.

If i have to say i would more concurred with the vaccinated then the Unvaccinated they are still going with the nonsense claim that 99.5% who had died of covid were unvaccinated..

'Unvaccinated still pose a risk,' warns Ontario's top doctor amid concern about Delta variant
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Unvaccinated still pose a risk,' warns Ontario's top doctor amid concern about Delta variant

And they still got plenty of alphabet letters to go.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
These doctors on TV and who are supposed "Top Doctors" are forgetting just one the majority of these covid vaccines are Approved for emergency use only.

It might take a long while before they even get approved.
Whats the rush?

This fear mongering hasn't moved me as i already have some family members vaccinated.
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
"Ontario's top Doctor"? Where is this Ontario? Is that like a rest stop, between Montana and California?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Why are the unvaccinated such a threat when the vaccinated can still spread, and get the virus... and everyone is wearing a Frickin mask...

Ontarios top doctor is a twat... just like the rest of the gov...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22
Canada.. it's an entire Provence...

They are doing this because of Trudy who has his clutches on power.. they are still rounding up the guns up there. Sadly most of the Canadians know they need to do something, but they don't know where to start.
edit on 22-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

If these Approved for emergency use only covid vaccines really and are qutie safe as the media claims and says. Then why is the supposed top doctor wants every vaccinated?

What are they afraid? something about this doesn't quite add up. Are the unvaccinated really such a threat? or is it the opposite?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Because not being afraid, when you are told to be afraid. Makes you a threat to "global order" and a theat to all "civilization".

You're probably terrorist and don't even know it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

If these Approved for emergency use only covid vaccines really and are qutie safe as the media claims and says. Then why is the supposed top doctor wants every vaccinated?

What are they afraid? something about this doesn't quite add up. Are the unvaccinated really such a threat? or is it the opposite?

They're afraid their vaccine doesn't work perhaps?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I knew that. It was a bad joke, on my part. I'm sorry.

We have a City in the PNW called Ontario, it's kinda of a rest stop for anyone traveling to someplace important.

I served with some Canadian cousin's, good troops!

I'd be willing to bet their 'gun round up" up there works as good as a Chicago "gun buy back"....

I'll be honest. Most Canadians, are just Americans! They just don't know it yet.

edit on 22-7-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They're afraid their vaccine doesn't work perhaps?

Well, if the variants keep happening..ya, probably. And it would be argued, the majority of variant come via the unvaxxed. Makes sense on paper..thats all I could say..might be totally wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is not a new thing. You guys brought measles back to America not too long ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I'd be willing to bet their 'gun round up" up there works as good as a Chicago "gun buy back"....

No, if it goes through(there is some backlash) it will be a problem. The guns they want, are registered already, they know the who, and where. I have heard talk that rural police dept tasked with this, will do what they can to invalidate the warrants, or whatever damn mechanism they are going to use. I really hope it fails, I'm not really interested in owning the type of rifles they are going after..just a pain in the ass to get any use out of, I will get a handgun one day though. I hate they are going to punish legal owners, and not address the actual issue..it's virtue signalling at it's worst by Trudeau.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The weak, deserve problems. That is the cold, hard fact of nature and life.

I get these tree hugging kind, that get all bent because I kill a dozen wasps in their nest, with harsh chemicals. ....

"You didn't need to kill them"!.. Yeah?
Sorry, but yes I did... For ''your safety". Trust me. You'll understand when you grow up.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm sorry to hear about this, for you.
But it's not very much different in the "States" now.
That's one reason why we are so resistant to any "registration". It is just an individual citizen, giving up a personal "freedom" or "right", and making it a government provided privilege.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Maddog Doctor Alert:

Medical "authorities" are suggesting mixing Covid-19 vaccines in your body.

www.cnbc.com...

Don't Do It!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: vonclod

I'm sorry to hear about this, for you.
But it's not very much different in the "States" now.
That's one reason why we are so resistant to any "registration". It is just an individual citizen, giving up a personal "freedom" or "right", and making it a government provided privilege.

We can own shotguns, and bolt action rifles, rimfire semi's, unregistered, but you still need a PAL permit, which is a safety and knowledge course, and approval of the police..after you have that, you can own whatever of those, and no record kept. So, there is that. They used to have to be registered, the registry brought in by the same bunch of assholes trying to do this. Then, a few decades later, in 2012, the Conservatives, who were now in power, scrapped it, with all the info accumulated, ordered..destroyed!, or was it? I believe not. There was a flood in Alberta, and while people were evaced, the RCMP went and collected the guns..they should not of had records for.

We have fairly minimal gun crime, this is just pandering by him, it solves nothing, and will save no one.
edit on 22-7-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh yes the experiments must continue and (we the people) are their unwilling prey. Life as we knew it will never be the same; get ready... also (space tourism) what is it really about; creating a way for humans to migrate to another habitable planet...because Earth someday will be too polluted.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

"Unvaccinated still pose a risk"

Aye to themselves if we are honest.

The vaccines are a choice to be freely made.

Having both had COVID 19 and my vaccinations, i ken which one i thought was worse, put it that way.
edit on 22-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
That sore arm really got to you then?

a reply to: andy06shake

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join