It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided I am going to get the vaccine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: vonclod

Can say the same about Covid, which has caused infinitely more problems and death

No different from Flu right? looks like fear mongering has worked on some people even on here it seems.

I think it has been overblown

No different how the media overblown the fear mongering of covid. From heart issues to brain loss, etc.... Or how you can catch covid from farting.

You assume a lot, that I'm fearful..for example.
you also assume the "overblown" part of my post, wasn't refering to the media and covid

edit on 22-7-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I lost my beautiful Nanna on the 13th of June this year. Only 4 days before her passing she had her second shot of the vaccine, she was lively for 87 years and was healthy, never drank, never smoked.

Then 2 days later, intensive care, 2 more days…gone.

Drove 600kms to see her that Sunday morning to say our goodbyes, not sure wether she could hear us or not, she was unconscious with tubes from her mouth and a drip in her arm. For me it was horrific, we miss her greatly.

Her funeral was Friday week.The night before I was to leave and drive that 600kms again there was an update on the news that stated because of COVID I could no longer cross the border,, it was only 5kms over the border.

Nevertheless I had to stay home and watch her funeral through an online service.

There is no doubt in my mind that she was murdered.

#### the vaccine !

Godspeed JBurns…
edit on 22-7-2021 by Scubalicious because: Spelling.

edit on 22-7-2021 by Scubalicious because: Spelling again, because of tears on my iPad

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes my friend. Once I complete the second shot without issues, wife is next.

That'll cover the other 50% of my daughter's blood.

The first dose gave me some dizziness and fatigue but now I'm ok after 2 days.

They say the second shot is worse. Just can't wait

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious
I'm very sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The first shot wiped me out I'm not going to play it down.

Felt like a 15 beer hangover and as someone who's not drank for getting on 4 years that hurt.

Also felt like I'd had a dead arm punch by the biggest kid in school.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

Another reason i am not going to take the risks.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just get used to the idea that people at ATS are going to tell you EVERY DAY that you're going to die from the vaccine.

LOL!

You won't. So my advice, ignore them.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Wow dude still a terrible reason to get a shot that may kill you in the long run. Hows selling out feel? a reply to: JBurns

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It could be a shot that saves his life in the future as well.

Let's have a bit of reality in all this shall we.

a reply to: Woodswatcher

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Good luck. Just had a low grade fever and some nausea, tiredness with my 2nd shot the next day. A nap and some Tylenol and felt fine after. The younger ones had a headache and sore back after their 2nd. No female issues for any of us.

My dad turned 85 yesterday. Had his shot in January. Had an appointment with a cardiologist yesterday as every year they think it may be time for a pacemaker. 7 months after his Vax and his heart and all other organs are still good. I know many around here insist you will be dead after 6 months, but he's still doing great.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Heartiest congratulations. Welcome back to the world.

Don't forget the booster shot.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It has not been approved by the FDA, except only for this "emergency" situation. A 98%+ survival rate "emergency". Not only that, YOU CAN STILL CATCH COVID, and BE A CARRIER. How does this make sense? Did you know these "vaccine" companies are not liable for lawsuits, and are exempt?

42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

Meh, I'll pass on the clot shot. Hope all goes well though for you and yours.

Side note. My wife got hers only because she worked in a nursing home, and they lost about 25 people to Covid, even some staff. My liberal daughter got hers because she's 17 and it's "cool and trendy to say you've had your shots".

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Vaccinations will save the nation, from over population.

I expect this country to be in shambles by spring. They can only hide so much crap, before the stench becomes unbearable, and in your face.

Since it is all about getting everyone into a database, and controlling every aspect of our life, controlling the numbers of the population makes our new prison system easier to manage.

They will control who can work, who can socialize, who can shop, who can travel. They will monitor your every breath, and lock you down with a single ping.

A prison system we are being forced to accept by coercion, deception, and fear. A prison system we will pass on to our children. We will give them a legacy they will come to hate us for, and they should.

I saw where someone posted they never understood how they could force the Jews to walk to their deaths without a fight. Now they do.

LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) - Britain's supermarkets, wholesalers and hauliers were struggling on Thursday to ensure stable food and fuel supplies after an official health app told hundreds of thousands of workers to isolate after contact with someone with COVID-19.

www.reuters.com...

The new buzz word, "Pingdemic". We are so damn gullible, so damn predictable, and so damn weak. We don't stand a damn chance, as long as we remain our own worse enemies.

This was never about a damn virus. This was all about a pandemic, and "pandemic" doesn't mean what you think it means.

A pandemic doesn't mean it is deadly or lethal. It means only that whatever they are spreading, they are doing it globally.

Their plans are for their New World Order, for our control. When TSHTF, it will be a global event. They are blindsiding us so we will walk quietly into our personal gulags.

I will not go peacefully into that good night. It won't do a damn thing for anyone still living today, but maybe history will show that some of us did fight back. That some of us did try to stop it, to our death.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

edit on 7/22/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The things we do for our kids.
Can't blame you...they always know what's best.

I remember the time my kid said we really should get a horse.
You should've seen the look on his face when we got ol' Starfire!
I felt like the best Dad in the world!

Aside from the horse s#1t all over our apartment....I've never regretted doing that for him.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Heartiest congratulations. Welcome back to the world.

Don't forget the booster shot.

And the one's they haven't mentioned yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

More then likely, you will be fine. And it ends the nagging and snide comments from the sanctimonious derps. So don't feel bad about going this route. I hope all goes well for you, and we can all get past this particular speed bump rather soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I want pictures of your car keys stuck to your arm.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Meh, you sold out, I personally don't care. I am not taking the vaccine, and neither are my kids. It doesn't bother me. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Why dont you just lie to your daughter instead of taking it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join