It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided I am going to get the vaccine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The best advice if you are getting vaccinated, talk to your personal physician about it.

edit on 22-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

know of 1000s who got the vaccine with zero neg reactions

For now right? i am amusing you got at least the first dose right?

None of us got anything past a slightly sore arm. Having everyone of them in me I would say this has been one of the least reaction to anything I had before, even the normal flu shot.

I wouldn't consider this emergency approved use shot anything like the flu shot.
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am amazed how the fear mongering to get people vaccinated has being working far better then swine flu or H1N1 flu.

link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Xtrozero

know of 1000s who got the vaccine with zero neg reactions

For now. dont assume that because they dont have neg reactions they wont have them.

Can say the same about Covid, which has caused infinitely more problems and death. Having said that, I think it has been overblown/mishandled

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I told my oldest daughter to really think about getting that second shot.
Dad , they say the second is not as bad as the first .
Ok , you are a middle-aged woman , I cannot stop you .
Two hours later , she was in the hospital , and stayed there overnight for observation.

Moral of the story .
Sometimes folks make the wrong decisions based on Facebook.

Damn, the second shot was absolutely the worst thing I've ever done. And I've had 8 failed back surgeries.

The slew of it.

I don't wish this sort of thing on anyone. Not even Adolph Hitler. Karma has absolutely been a not so subtle bitch.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Damn! I sincerely hope whatever is going on, passes by without causing any permanent damage.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If I'm right you've not had the best health over the past several years right?

Did you speak to your doc in depth before taking the plunge?

It does seem that Vax issues seem a lot more prevalent in the US compared to here in the UK.

Either ATS is not all gospel truth or I'm starting to suspect something fishy is going on.

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Gothmog
I told my oldest daughter to really think about getting that second shot.
Dad , they say the second is not as bad as the first .
Ok , you are a middle-aged woman , I cannot stop you .
Two hours later , she was in the hospital , and stayed there overnight for observation.

Moral of the story .
Sometimes folks make the wrong decisions based on Facebook.

Damn, the second shot was absolutely the worst thing I've ever done. And I've had 8 failed back surgeries.

The slew of it.

I don't wish this sort of thing on anyone. Not even Adolph Hitler. Karma has absolutely been a not so subtle bitch.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I don't believe it.

You never can tell. Some nurse who is convinced that covid-19 is harmless and the vaccine is deadly may actually be doing that.

The poster may actually know of some cabal of deluded "do gooders". They should be stopped.

edit on 22-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I don't believe it.

You never can tell. Some nurse who is convinced that covid-19 is harmless and the vaccine is deadly may actually be doing that.

The poster may actually know of some cabal of deluded "do gooders". They should be stopped.

Agree'd, I just think..4!, doesn't pass my sniff test, and the 2 times I was vaxxed, there was no mechanism to get away with that kind of thing..anything is possible though.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hot off the presses...

Anyone who got/gets the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, needs to also get a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine injection.

Late Breaking: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Can say the same about Covid, which has caused infinitely more problems and death

No different from Flu right? looks like fear mongering has worked on some people even on here it seems.

I think it has been overblown

No different how the media overblown the fear mongering of covid. From heart issues to brain loss, etc.... Or how you can catch covid from farting.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
LOL ..... taking an experimental medical procedure for a non medical reason. LOL ....

I'm not afraid of needles. Kids usually get over that before adolescence.

Just got back to Missouri from London to visit family. Grand Cayman in September, and Aruba in November.

Not one single f*cking side effect.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I'm not afraid of needles.

The mRNA are a new thing dispute the fact that they had being researching them for 30/20 years. I am not going to be a guinea pig to find out the side effects.

Not one single f*cking side effect.
Sure.........

After a second dose from the two mRNA one person that i know in the community they had their emotions lowered in the week they weren't as cheerful as with the first dose.

That person has a elderly family member who also is vaccinated they started having shoulder powerful pain to the site.
After that they weren't in the mood to talk about the vaccination.

But on some days they are feeling quite down.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Put it off until this winter.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Vaccinations will save the nation, from over population.

I expect this country to be in shambles by spring. They can only hide so much crap, before the stench becomes unbearable, and in your face.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Good luck! I am a parent too, but I still would never do this for my kid. I am far more knowledgeable than her and have educated her on this stuff. She knows it would be insane for me to get injected with experimental chemicals.

I truly hope the best for you, years down the road. And same for her!!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So I got it early through the VA my family all have it too. None of us got anything past a slightly sore arm. Having everyone of them in me I would say this has been one of the least reaction to anything I had before, even the normal flu shot.

I truly think people, thanks social media, has made a mole hill into a mountain, but I do agree with people against the whole loss of freedom the current administration seems to want to go.

What will happen to yall a year from now, 5, 10 years from now?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

2 of the most important reasons why I got the vaccine :

My daughter has some of my allergies, so I'm testing it on me first.

I lost a job opportunity where they require the vaccine. It will be mandatory soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I've had both shots, the worst side effects was a slight headache after both.

Beats getting covid, plus it means I can debunked the anti vaxer myths without having to order in supplies.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
That first one is a good answer.

Aside from the fact I have no fear of the vaccines myself and I work on a covid testing unit meaning my chances of infection is possibly greater the main reason I had it is because I want to be one of the guinea pigs.

I'm 44 and at a point in my life where most of the people I care about are either under 25 or over 60.

If there's something that can go wrong I want it to be me and the million's of others like me who are healthy enough to find out and survive but old enough not to lose out on a big happy future.

I'm happy to take a tiny risk for those I love.

a reply to: Trueman

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join