It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided I am going to get the vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I haven't totally dismissed the idea that we can't yet know the real reason for the vaccines.

E.T.-related hypothesis thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I can name 4 nurses who have personally been doing that while shooting the actual liquid down the drain AFTER the patent leaves the room thinking they got it.

Then name them to the proper authorities.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I got it to ensure I could take my planned international vacations this year. I was a tad nervous, but I got nothing but a sore arm. The wife ran a fever for a day after her second one. You'll be fine

LOL ..... taking an experimental medical procedure for a non medical reason. LOL ....

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To thine own self be true.

Good luck, friend.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I told my oldest daughter to really think about getting that second shot.
Dad , they say the second is not as bad as the first .
Ok , you are a middle-aged woman , I cannot stop you .
Two hours later , she was in the hospital , and stayed there overnight for observation.

Moral of the story .
Sometimes folks make the wrong decisions based on Facebook.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So I got it early through the VA my family all have it too. None of us got anything past a slightly sore arm. Having everyone of them in me I would say this has been one of the least reaction to anything I had before, even the normal flu shot.

I truly think people, thanks social media, has made a mole hill into a mountain, but I do agree with people against the whole loss of freedom the current administration seems to want to go.

edit on 22-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Two hours later , she was in the hospital , and stayed there overnight for observation.

So was it just a bad reaction, or something else. I been wondering about if people get sick from the vaccine at the point they need hospital care what would the actual virus do to them?

edit on 22-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

LOL ..... taking an experimental medical procedure for a non medical reason. LOL ....

Lots of lols for a very ignorant statement.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Odds are you'll be fine, despite all you hear on ATS, I don't know anyone who had much more than a sore arm..I'm not discounting others experience though.
I expected more on my 2nd shot..right in the middle of a heatwave, but, just the same sore arm as the 1st. Shots were a couple months apart.

I did it to stop the badgering of my mom..lol, and was just going to make life easier..I was wanting to wait it out, but meh, no regrets.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I am 99.97% sure you would be fine without it.
But good luck!

Do you know his age, his health conditions... Don't be stupid... It is not 99.97% for high risk. I know of 1000s who got the vaccine with zero neg reactions. I know about a dozen of people who spent weeks in a hospital and 3 dead from a total number far less than who I know that got the vaccine.

As you past 40 that 99.97% starts to drop...just saying, but hey keep telling yourself its all good.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: BlackArrow

I can name 4 nurses who have personally been doing that while shooting the actual liquid down the drain AFTER the patent leaves the room thinking they got it.

Then name them to the proper authorities.

I don't believe it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Try the fact a large % is saline only and NOT the vaccine... Itself.. those who get the real vaccine die.. those who get saline have nothing but a sore arm from the injection.

That is where you roll the dice. In other words, there is a hell of a lot of placebos out there if you been following a % of the recalls. Some nurses who are doing the injections are giving you a saline/vaccine card because they don't believe in it and think it's dangerous.

Boy you are delusional...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Athetos
I am 99.97% sure you would be fine without it.
But good luck!

Do you know his age, his health conditions... Don't be stupid... It is not 99.97% for high risk. I know of 1000s who got the vaccine with zero neg reactions. I know about a dozen of people who spent weeks in a hospital and 3 dead from a total number far less than who I know that got the vaccine.

As you past 40 that 99.97% starts to drop...just saying, but hey keep telling yourself its all good.

I'm guessing 50% of North America is high risk..lol

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JBurns
Also, be certain you have enough life insurance, and your Living Will is current.

Was this necessary?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I haven't totally dismissed the idea that we can't yet know the real reason for the vaccines.

I like the one where it is programing our DNA for space travel.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Also, be certain you have enough life insurance, and your Living Will is current.

Was this necessary?

Fear mongering bullsh#t!!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I like the one where it is programing our DNA for space travel.

Ooo, thats a new one!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I would almost bet money it is...All those fat F'ers...lol

The risk factor can go from 0 to 60 faster than the Tesla.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I agree with the above posters. I don't know anyone that had any major side effects. Sore arm and being really tired the next 24 hours is about the usual response I get.

I'm still in the control group. I plan to stay here.

I still don't know a single person who has had covid-19..

On stranger tides.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I would almost bet money it is...All those fat F'ers...lol

It's mostly just DB
heh, heh, I'm not as svelt as I once was either. But I think my # is probably not far off, many of us don't even know our health, things aren't always apparent till something really bad happens. I hear it really beats up diabetics. My coworker is badly diabetic, healthy weight and all, just the cards he's been given.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join