It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided I am going to get the vaccine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah, I know. I know what I said about it. Those things still stand. Our horrible, evil, corrupt, criminal, human experimenting government is still the same horrible, evil, corrupt, criminal, human experimenting government.

I also know my oldest daughter called me today and pleaded with me to get the darn shot. I still don't trust those folks as far as I can throw them, but I can tell it means a lot to her. So I am going to do it. Spoke with my Doctor today, long time friend and physician. Got more assurances it is safe.

The things we do for our kids. I swear if the Voyager probe's recording starts playing out my rear end I will not be a happy camper.....

One more guinea pig for them I suppose. I will let you all know how it goes. And keep ya updated on the progress.

Nothing I wouldn't do for my girls. I'd be lying if I said I was not nervous about it. Posting this here, I guess so there is a contemporaneous record of the events should things not go as planned.

edit on 7/21/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I got it too under the same pretenses; my children. Felt fine the first day or so then I got sick. The sickness didn't last long; maybe about a day and a half. Then it was back to the races.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Good luck. You should be fine....it least for the first six months. After that you are in new territory.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It is your personal choice if you want to take it or not. A lot of people I know had side effects which were not life threatening, but unless they were sickly, the side effects went away after a few days. I get along well with guinea pigs. One mans poison is another man's medicine is what my dad used to say.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I got it to ensure I could take my planned international vacations this year. I was a tad nervous, but I got nothing but a sore arm. The wife ran a fever for a day after her second one. You'll be fine

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping to hear from somebody that got it. Did it seem at all like the Flu shot? How you feel like crap for a day or 2 and then back to normal?

She is going to ride in with me to get it, feels like I am a kid going in to get the shot that left that circular scar some of our members will remember all too well (and have on their own arms)

Glad to see you are OK though, no lasting effect or anything of that sort

I hope I feel silly when it is all done

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I swear if the Voyager probe's recording starts playing out my rear end I will not be a happy camper.....

I think Voyager is well past uranus lol.

Rather than get the jab, why don't you first get an antibody test, it's a simple blood serology test and looks for the alleged "magic covid" antibodies. Here in Canada it's $75. If you already have the antibodies, then you are actually more protected than people who took the jab AND NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/21.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I agree with the above posters. I don't know anyone that had any major side effects. Sore arm and being really tired the next 24 hours is about the usual response I get.

I'm still in the control group. I plan to stay here.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am 99.97% sure you would be fine without it.
But good luck!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I agree with the above posters. I don't know anyone that had any major side effects. Sore arm and being really tired the next 24 hours is about the usual response I get.

I know 18 dead (18th died within 24 hours of the jab two weeks ago) and two in hospital ICU with jab reactions right now. I know a lot of people though, more haven't go it than have.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The antibody test would be a waste of money for me personally. I tested positive but I think it was a false positive. I literally didn't have any symptoms, the only reason I got tested was because work made me since I was close proximity to another person that tested positive.

I don't think I had it even though I tested positive for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I know 18 dead (18th died within 24 hours of the jab two weeks ago) and two in hospital ICU with jab reactions right now. I know a lot of people though, more haven't go it than have.

Cheers - Dave

This is where I disconnect. I don't know anyone that died with or of Covid. I don't know anyone that had any negative reaction to the vaccine. I don't see how it can be both ways, I know nobody, you know a lot. Could it be local cuisine or something that increases the chances of death? I mean there has to be special cause in both of our experiences.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You're letting yourself be vaccinated due to LOVE. That's honorable.

Be sure you get the vaccine with the fewest side effects for your physiological profile. Your doctor can help with that assessment.

Also, be certain you have enough life insurance, and your Living Will is current.

GOOD LUCK!

link   
I got the shot a couple months ago- on the second shot the needle came unhooked and some of the vaccine ran down my arm. Major crisis at the clinic. What to do? After the administrators talked for a while and made a call to the state it was decided to give another full dose.

So.... 2 1/2 doses and no reaction other than a sore arm.

Good luck!

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Try the fact a large % is saline only and NOT the vaccine... Itself.. those who get the real vaccine die.. those who get saline have nothing but a sore arm from the injection.

That is where you roll the dice. In other words, there is a hell of a lot of placebos out there if you been following a % of the recalls. Some nurses who are doing the injections are giving you a saline/vaccine card because they don't believe in it and think it's dangerous.

I can name 4 nurses who have personally been doing that while shooting the actual liquid down the drain AFTER the patent leaves the room thinking they got it.
edit on 21-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It seems like almost every single person I’ve talked too had at least moderate to severe reactions to the second shot. Ranging from flu and fever symptom to outright pain.

Both my parents(they are quite frail)had 2 day high fevers and very swollen arms after the second dose. My sister in law had very bad flu like symptoms and lady issues. My brother in law no symptoms at all.

Nothing that would be considered outside a normal range of suffering for the applied treatment and assumed to be less then actual covid. According to them.

My sister in law and mother in law both had actual covid however and symptoms were so mild if not for a positive test they would have never known.

All purely anecdotal naturally.

a reply to: litterbaux

edit on 22-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

This is where I disconnect. I don't know anyone that died with or of Covid. I don't know anyone that had any negative reaction to the vaccine. I don't see how it can be both ways, I know nobody, you know a lot. Could it be local cuisine or something that increases the chances of death? I mean there has to be special cause in both of our experiences.

I don't know why the difference. I don't anyone who died from covid, but I am seeing friends, clients and legion members die shortly after the jab, but so far, none of my relatives have died from it. Hives, searing migraines, clots and bruising, some edema, nerve damage, shortness of breath, dizzyness, things like that with family, like I said, so far. Maybe you get more placebo than we do, I honestly don't know why.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The simplest answer is, nobody knows.

That's why vaccines aren't rolled out like this with no data. Why don't we see the Covid "vaccine" televised with the woman running thru the field with the dog and her husband is flying a kite in the background. With the list of potential side effects listed at the end of the commercial?

If the media is all powerful, why no commercials about the Covid vax?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I also know my oldest daughter called me today and pleaded with me to get the darn shot.

I can't argue that parent love argument.

I did the shot at GIANT EAGLE.... I now have major heart issues. Freakishly Enlarged. Moderna.

The choice is yours and yours alone. Metallic permanent taste. Completely deaf in my left ear. So much more.

Damn this is hard.

My experience was not good. My doctor agrees. You won't get a for sure statement. Do it for yourself.

You know I will always have your back.

My choice is NO. but I've gotten vaxxed. So, I'm a hypocrite. I planned to travel, but even after getting fully vaccinated... that's terminated.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

One more guinea pig for them I suppose. I will let you all know how it goes. And keep ya updated on the progress.

Well good luck. I still aint getting it no matter the pressure. It seems that decision was based on personal decision.
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join