It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--"You’re Not Going to Get Covid if You Have These Vaccinations”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Seriously I think mind control and being watched almost 24/7 is going to continue and most likely get worse; I say trust no one; until and unless they prove they can be trusted.

I trust no one; no one at all; except myself,

The day I die a death of natural causes; will be my best day.

Until then I will live a good heaven life. knowing almost everyone around me is a liar.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It looks like the trustworthy Sniffer in Chief finally addressed the people who won't get COVID, and, since the vaccinated are testing positive for COVID, out the wazoo, like in the UK, or in your face the Democrat fleebaggers just the other day, so Sniffy can only be referring to those the vaccine kills as escaping COVID. The rest will probably sprout a new foot from their armpits, 6 months down the road.

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data

463,456 Reports Through July 9, 2021 (You know, in 1976 there was the swine flu vaccine fiasco, where 450-odd people who came down with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare neurological disorder, after getting the 1976 flu shot. It was a big scandal, considered a huge government failure. Guess 21st century boiled frogs are good with 463,456 reports of this COVID-19 vaccine DISASTER?)

10,991 DEATHS 30,781 HOSPITALIZATIONS 59,402 URGENT CARE 82,535 OFFICE VISITS 2,487 ANAPHYLAXIS 2,885 BELL'S PALSY 1,073 Miscarriages 3,906 Heart Attacks 2,466 Myocarditis/Pericarditis 9,274 Disabled 2,552 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet 8,832 Life Threatening 19,814 Severe Allergic Reaction 5,422 Tinnitus

www.openvaers.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Senility is a terrible thing.
80 million should be ashamed for putting Old Joe in this position.
Not sorry that's what you get for your vote.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would rather die the neutral way i wont let a "Covid vaccine" tell me when i should die or have issues.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yeah. So Joe told everyone they won't get the China Virus if they get the "vaccination".

Video:
twitter.com...

Joe is either telling a flat out lie...which makes him a liar...or Joe actually believes this...which make him clueless.
So which is it?

The "vaccine" will NOT prevent you from getting CV....Period.
That is not even up for debate.

To say so, would make you as truth less or clueless as Joe.

The official transcript, in case Twitter removes this severe super-spreader of disinformation.

From the President of the United States of America, Joseph Robinette Biden on Wed 7.21.2021:

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID, if you have these vaccinations.

Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

Desperate to the point of lying.

edit on 7/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: rickymouse
Another lie from Biden. it does not protect everyone.

It doesn't stop anyone from getting it not what vaccines do. It just makes sure your immune system can kill the virus quickly.

Not quickly, just quicker. But if the immune system recognizes the coronavirus part, it kills it very quickly anyway, the majority of people get just a day bout of it or a mild coldlike illness that lasts for maybe a couple of weeks. The antigen part of our immune system is not the only way to fight a disease, this virus can be destroyed by the innate immune response in most people.

It seems that the idiots running the health care system are brainwashed to believe that only the antigen system is important and it needs to be fully alerted and ready to fight. Our immune system makes copies of viruses and microbe antigens and stores them in a library...I think part of this library is intigrated into the pineal gland, another part is in the pituitary gland and the production is done in the lymph nodes or the liver if I remember right. Memories go away if you do not access them and fluoride combined with calcium can calcify the pineal gland. Is the only reason people need the vaccines because we fluoridate our water and spray flouride compounds on product to keep their shelflife longer?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
But Biden is spreading misinformation..

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Joe is intentionally spreading misinformation.
Ban him.

I don't think it is intentionally on his part...he has no clue to what he parrots and he can't even get that part right.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Joe is intentionally spreading misinformation.
Ban him.

I don't think it is intentionally on his part...he has no clue to what he parrots and he can't even get that part right.

He knows that over 1 million people were watching CNN last night.

Come to think of it though, Biden could be going mad.

He also said when he heard the band play "Hail to the Chief", for the first few times after 1/20/2021, he looked to see where the President was.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join