It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Prime Minister Forced to Avoid Answering a Question Regarding The Great Reset

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
twitter.com...

There is a video to that tweet, and I believe the guy speaking is Gideon van Meijern (please correct me if I'm wrong). While PM Rutte tried to cast Meijern as a conspiracist (for bringing up Klaus Schwab's book "COVID-19: The Great Reset"), Meijern effortlessly brought forth a letter from Rutte to Schwab, literally thanking him for the book, even going so far as to characterize the book as a "hopeful analysis for a better future."

Then Rutte suggests he never read it and only sent a letter 'to be kind'.

Can't make this stuff up, folks. They do it right in front of everyone and the zombies of the world just trod on like it's just another day.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars
Bravo!!! That fellow set up the PM masterfully. Thank you

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The natural deceit inherent in the worlds modern Politicians is Truly impressive and Scary consistent country to country.

He sidestepped that very damaging accusation flawlessly by suggesting the letter to Schwab was little more than a polite formality implying he never read the book .

All the while everyone ignores the Facts , He Lied .
edit on 21-7-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Bravo! Great find! Thanks for posting. 👍🏼 a reply to: BatSars

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The natural deceit inherent in the worlds modern Politicians is Truly impressive and Scary consistent country to country.

He sidestepped that very damaging accusation flawlessly by suggesting the letter to Schwab was little more than a polite formality implying he never read the book .

I noticed the same thing! Smooth as silk he changed one lie into a new lie, in total contradiction to the premise of the 1st lie, without so much as a stutter! Masterful, in a Dark side of the force kinda way.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That was awesome, thanks for that. Nice to see a politician standing up in a parliament and describing the wreckage that is the response to the GM virus.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The Canadian PM said the "The Great Reset" in a live video interview. The media quickly tried to claim to the viewers that this is not what the Prime Minster meant.

Its nothing more then a CT.
Good to see polticans like this.
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Those avoiding letting the truth out refer to 'conspiracy theory' in a way that every such 'theory' would be false. However, currently the difference between a 'conspiracy theory' and 'msm accepted fact' - is around 6 months. In this particular case it was just a snap way ...

That said ... society is really pushed towards subjugation and rule by authority - and not by democracy and civil popular representation. This should make top topic in the coming elections.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
twitter.com...

There is a video to that tweet, and I believe the guy speaking is Gideon van Meijern (please correct me if I'm wrong). While PM Rutte tried to cast Meijern as a conspiracist (for bringing up Klaus Schwab's book "COVID-19: The Great Reset"), Meijern effortlessly brought forth a letter from Rutte to Schwab, literally thanking him for the book, even going so far as to characterize the book as a "hopeful analysis for a better future."

Then Rutte suggests he never read it and only sent a letter 'to be kind'.

Can't make this stuff up, folks. They do it right in front of everyone and the zombies of the world just trod on like it's just another day.

Rutte is the same man who "jokingly" said:

"They (the dutch people) can't force us out of our position now so we can do anything as we now have all the power over them"
Best translation i can make.

Context: It was earlier this year during a fallen/paused cabinet/government. Technically correct considering dutch laws. But he was of course just "Joking".

He says it here. You can turn on captions:

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Jul 2021 08:53:50 -05002120217America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

They lie and lie and lie !
That's why they're so good at it, and just switch seamlessly from lie to lie, with a big condescending smile, like a cheap used-car salesmen.

Don't understand why anyone votes anymore ?
Choose your favorite liar ?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If only half the dutch population was better informed, and weren’t so gullible, they’d go mental! But their trust in those repeat liars, and their outlets, is fathomless. No wonder there, the equally evil media is, and has been, crucial and detrimental to the deceit. The changes I’ve seen taking place in the media landscape, in this regard, are unprecedented. Anyone, even bonafide experts, scientists and scholars who speak out, or simply try to inform, are categorized as pseudo xxx, and ridiculed to the point that their credibility is absolutely and utterly destroyed. The fanaticism with which this fought and resisted, by both the puppet-masters and the corporate media, says a lot about the seriousness behind what ever (Next) agenda is unfolding, right before our very eyes.

Although it is great that video’s like these are finally seen and discussed by a larger public, the more the better I’d say, yet we are merely the anticipated drop on a hot plate. Irritating at most. However, he who has eyes to see, understands that this is a vicious propaganda war first and foremost. As long as they’re in control of the narrative, it is what they want us to believe that we will believe, and, we will ultimately do what they want us to do.

The truth will only come in small manageable doses. Anything more than their brand of truth, and people will become increasingly clumsy, and suddenly start falling off tall buildings, others go so depressed they shoot them selves in the back of the head, TWICE. Lets face it, presidents are now selected and installed (by xyz), in stead of by the people, and news is made (by most likely the same “xyz”), in stead of gathered.

top topics

join