It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far Will You Go to Keep the Covid-19 Ticking Timebomb Vaccines Out of Your Body.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Do you guys think there is some other bs going on, like an impending ice age, where think tanks are giving info stating depop needs to happen or they will all be killed?
Seriously
Just trying to digest the situation
With seeing France, now the ops video
Witaf is going on here?

Actually, it is rather easy.

I could write an entire thread about the WHY of it... why it is going to happen and why it has to happen and why it was planned in the first place.

But the simple answer is the collapse of the American dollar and by extension, the collapse of every other first world country's economy with it.

There are no aliens coming, no Corrington event, no Ice Age, no AMD via nukes.

There is just the inevitable collapse of the US dollar.

And what that will mean to the average person on the planet who is (to put it plainly) 3 weeks from dead on the day that happens.

The politicians know it... they have kicked the can down the road far too long and are aware of it.

All they can do is try to contain it... but they can't.

So they are planning to outlive it.

But they can't.

Welcome to the soon REALLY new brave world...

edit on 21-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wish they had a lab around here that tested for antibodies, we have to go around seventy miles away to get it done. It also requires a doctors visit to get it done, that costs money too, money I don't really want to spend. It was a hundred twenty five bucks for the test there, that isn't all that bad, cheaper than the doctor visit before the test.

My doctor now knows about my intolerance to the elements of the vaccine, so he will not make me take it, but if mandated I doubt if he will sign anything that will get me out of it because he would be put under a microscope quickly and since I have never had this vaccine, there is no direct evidence to prove I will get a bad reaction to it.

If it wasn't for Dr. Fauci "working with" the Wuhan Lab and Chinese Military to develop and release Covid-19, you and millions of others would not have to make hard decisions about the vaccine. A vaccine that would not need to exist.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Interesting.
I guess I don't really understand the implications to the dollar collapsing.
How can it collapse?
The faith in currency is between all of us. Traded amongst us for goods and labor.
Is it more of a loss in faith globally so we can't import anything anymore?
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this concept.
Do you think this another 1929 replay coming?
With way more people?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
No matter how many one get over the next few years , they will remain ineffective .
That's the plan.
Soon afterward , an international crisis will be proclaimed.
Next , the governments of the world will willingly cede their respective nations to the UN .
We enter the 2nd Chapter of the last Act of the play .

How will the Covid-19 vaccination mandates make the next part of the master plan easier to implement?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
As far as I have too. And I'm stubborn by nature. a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like you're remaining flexible, WoodsWatcher. The best we can do right now is to keep re-transmitting what we learn about Vaccine complications across the platforms we belong to. The more of that information the public has, the more they will resist these irrational "Get Vaccinated" pressures.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Interesting.
How can it collapse?
The faith in currency is between all of us. Traded amongst us for goods and labor.
With way more people?

It will not be another American Great Depression happening, no.

The implications of the collapse of the US Dollar are far more insidious and will be felt the world over.

After all, it will include the collapse of the Global Reserve Currency (The US Dollar) and the 4th collapse of the IMF.

I guess this weekend I will write an OP or two about it, but until then you may want to look up "the collapse of the petrodollar".

I am shocked that as someone I consider an informed member here, you were not aware of it.

Since it is the root cause of every actual political and monetary conspiracy theory in America since 1913 and a topic of conversation among the Founding Fathers.

edit on 22-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No it will not be forced anything, soo nothing to worry about, we have to many darn laws, and China biden EOs mean nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It's not going to happen here.

Nothing to worry about.

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
all the way.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yeah, I'll do some research on the topics you mentioned.
I'll admit I do have a fairly limited understanding of global finance and geopolitics in general, but I'm always up for some schooling on it.
I look forward to reading anything you throw together on it.
Thanks...I'm getting a nice crash course on the subject now.
article

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added link

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Pretty sure some of them pushing hard is some of the vaccines have a short shelf life. It's use it or lose it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Interesting.
How can it collapse?
With way more people?

It will not be another American Great Depression happening, no.

The implications of the collapse of the US Dollar are far more insidious and will be felt the world over.

After all, it will include the collapse of the Global Reserve Currency (The US Dollar) and the 4th collapse of the IMF.

I guess this weekend I will write an OP or two about it, but until then you may want to look up "the collapse of the petrodollar".

I am shocked that as someone I consider an informed member here, you were not aware of it.

Since it is the root cause of every actual political and monetary conspiracy theory in America since 1913 and a topic of conversation among the Founding Fathers.

You really need to do a podcast... but yea do some threads and drop some knowledge on this. If nothing else so we can look for those final warning signs...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog
No matter how many one get over the next few years , they will remain ineffective .
That's the plan.
Soon afterward , an international crisis will be proclaimed.
Next , the governments of the world will willingly cede their respective nations to the UN .
We enter the 2nd Chapter of the last Act of the play .

How will the Covid-19 vaccination mandates make the next part of the master plan easier to implement?

It's all about the FAILURE of the vaccines as we go .

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Me? Both Pfizer's, Jan '21...and a dozen others of all kinds in 30+ years in health ind.

Never any big deal ..get 'em, keep movin...

I am a heart patient, doing excellent...

Ex. Metaphor: High School wanted to keep us out for long hair and no mustaches...so ...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
I'll take a gunshot to the head before taking a jab of that crap to my arm. Forced anything is immoral and unfit in modern day society, especially in the USA where freedom supposedly exists.

Not sure about that last bit nowadays sadly

This ^^

My personal right to self determination matters significantly more (and is worth significantly more) than someone else's chicken # control freak machinations. I'll take lead before a shot, no one deserves compliance acquired under duress.

Edit: This is of course assuming it boils down to a "Make me, you bitches" coming-to-blows situation.
edit on 7/22/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'd also imagine if on a few years time it's FDA approved, safe to the point of statistical insignificance and covid 2023 is not hitting a mortality rate in the low double figures as well?

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd also imagine if on a few years time it's FDA approved, safe to the point of statistical insignificance and covid 2023 is not hitting a mortality rate in the low double figures as well?

Pushing something this heavy-handed & aggressively is a red flag, and tells me that decade of monitoring is more crucial than advertised.

I still don't want it any more than a flu shot. Which I've never had, either.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: nonspecific

Pushing something this heavy-handed & aggressively is a red flag, and tells me that decade of monitoring is more crucial than advertised.

I still don't want it any more than a flu shot. Which I've never had, either.

The "pushing" has escalated to outright lying..

From the President of the United States of America, Joseph Robinette Biden on Wed 7.21.2021:

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID, if you have these vaccinations.

Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

That is not what SCIENCE and EXPERIENCE is proving to us, Joe.

Stop spreading Covid-19 and Vaccine disinformation!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mm as others say, making myself "unavailable" works for me, and I don't care who it doesn't work for. I'm in the UK where 600,000 people have just been told by a phone app to self isolate. I do not have that app and never will. Although I check in on the news every so often, I am not beholden to it, to the point whatever is being pushed as "necessary" through mainstream media is - in my world - purely an "option".

Now, I do not want to be completely anti-vax. I mean, if I wanted to travel to some obscure country pre-2020, it's likely I would need a particular vaccine shot. And that's ok with me, most of them have been around for many years. But I am very reluctant to put a brand new, experimental thing in me. But there is definitely a conflict - I'd like to visit America, and I've got a feeling the only way to do that (when air travel opens up between our two countries) that for the next 5-10 years will require covid vaccine.

Whilst I may be stubborn about covid vaccine, I think my urge to visit somewhere like USA would take precedent over "vaccine hesitancy" or whatever normies want to call it this week. So I guess you could sum it up as, I'm keeping an open mind about vaccine, but it will be in my own time and not under any coercion whatsoever.

Right now, I am definitely not taking multiple "jabs" for something with a 99.7% survival rate. Whilst some may be (weirdly) excited to be taking COVID boosters every 6 months for the next however long, it's not the path for me. I'm quite happy to be a dirty, old world, 2nd class citizen. And they think it will demoralize me/us, but it won't. If it prevents me from things in the short-term, that's fine. Saving money over pumping it into a struggling economy isn't exactly a hardship.

So I will go quite far to keep it out of me, but possibly not the whole nine yards... cos I do want to visit some places abroard, whilst I'm still mobile and have years ahead of me. COVID is a threat for, in the UK - average age of 82 year olds. Of which I am not one. And I've made peace that I may be stuck in this country for the next 2-3 years. That's ok... I have a plan of action for that. You don't visit this website for 15 years and watch YouTube vids of conspiracy and survivalism for 20 years and not be alert, adaptable and prepared to some level.

So they can try to persuade me that I am "missing out" on many life things unless I get vaccinated. But I guess they don't understand that some people are quite happy to mostly stay in and around their local area where, let's be honest, the local businesses are not being overly strict on it...they are normal people like me. They want my money for their service, not my obedience for COVID, even if they do follow the gov guidelines.

And as a side note, I find it kind of thrilling to red pill people when they talk about getting vaccinated. I like to challenge their understanding of immune system, and all the other million inconsistencies about COVID and China lab leaks and everything else. Moreso, that goverments ADVISE - they do NOT dictate and that freedom is a personal choice and that each and every one of us has the right to exercise it, even if that goes against the mainstream norm.

With caution over COVID leading to people being cancelled and banned left right and centre, I think proves it's a great time to be a conspiracy theorist lol... as we know... when you're getting flak then you're over the intended target

edit on 22-7-2021 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2021 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

All the way to the gas chamber or firing squad.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Id like to think I would also die before I got the jab but how many of us will actually be able to stay true to that when it's crunch time.....

I'm on the lookout for a black market fake passport..

You don't need or even want a fake passport.

Absolute worst case scenario, we need Doctors on our side who are willing to hand us the needle and walk out of the room while we 'inject ourselves', then simply take our word for it that we did and act as if we did, and do all the needful paperwork, so we get a real passport.

Although that rubs me the wrong way. Also, they'll likely make it some kind of death penalty offense for Jabbers if they get caught doing t his.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join