It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Decertifies Fulton County's Voting System After Post-Election Audit

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The acting Pennsylvania Secretary of State has decertified Fulton County's voting system after the County allowed an audit.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

So this is how it is going to be. The Wolf Administration is trying to play hardball. Last year it was kowtow to me or your County won't get any stimulus money. Now it's your County is going to have to go through the expense of buying or leasing new voting machines if you allow an audit that isn't approved by me.

I wonder how long "Acting" Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid is going to last? Probably until she's of no more use to Wolf.

Read the linked article carefully. The clown who wrote it for the AP didn't have the guts to have their name show with it. Be careful though there's enough Liberal spin there you might hurt yourself.

If the election was as fair as the Democrats claim, they should be bending over backwards to assist in audits, if for no other reason than to destroy Republican credibility. Instead, they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the audits. Why?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I absolutely despise the Tom wolf administration here in pa he’s a mega douche that deserves tarred and feathered then drawn and quartered. He is also guilty of making old folks homes a haven for sick people and is solely responsible for lots of unnecessary deaths and suffering. I wish we could have a Russ diamond administration.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If millions of patriotic Americans contributed a few dollars, we could replace any election system decertified by guilty-conscience governors.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Fulton,the county of my birth and my first 18 years of life.
I hope this is just the first of many investigations and we finally expose the Wolf Administration for the liars that they are.
The Republicans in Harrisburg can make this happen.
edit on b000000312021-07-21T15:19:58-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 21 Jul 2021 15:19:58 -0500300000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is probably just the second of many more to come... as more audits are demanded and more audits are conducted. I was watching an interview with Jovan Pulitzer talking about the state forcing Maricopa County to purchase new machines (and they have), and he warned that this would be happening anywhere and everywhere audits are conducted. Even if an audit does not include an examination of the machines, just the ballots, they want to make the counties buy new equipment -- literally millions of dollars -- to punish them for daring to audit the election.

And, of course, punishing the taxpaying voters demanding the audits. And demanding election integrity.

Pulitzer considers it wholly unnecessary to decommission the machines, and therefore totally punitive in nature and effect to force counties to purchase new machines.

UPDATES on the 2020 Election and Arizona Audit: TGP’s Jim and Joe Hoft with Inventer and Election Expert Jovan Pulitzer (VIDEO)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You're being too polite.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

You're being too polite.

I don’t want to be labeled a rayciss. Idk how Tom wolf gets away with the # he’s been pulling and can’t believe no outcry from citizens in Harrisburg much less the rest of the state. Lol he tried to get a hair cut at a barber shop in my locality when the lockdowns were going on and the barber shop wasn’t supposed to be open much less accept walk ins. He was told in kind words to “get the **ck out of my shop asshole.” Right to his face.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

At least he's on his last term.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Even if an audit does not include an examination of the machines, just the ballots, they want to make the counties buy new equipment

Good, 'cause their Dominion machines, and those who program them, are not to be trusted.
I see your point tho... it is no different than a bratty kid snatching up his baseball and going home b/c he's losing and got caught cheating and he's mad you called him out.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

The problem is that the State has to certify the machines. They can only buy or lease from State approved vendors. They are going to end up with the exact same machines that they have now. They are going to have to pay the same costs again.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Boadicea

Good, 'cause their Dominion machines, and those who program them, are not to be trusted.
I see your point tho... it is no different than a bratty kid snatching up his baseball and going home b/c he's losing and got caught cheating and he's mad you called him out.

I agree. Most definitely!

I hope these counties/states figure out a way around it. I would have been happy if Maricopa County had just not bought any more machines and we conducted our elections the old-fashion way -- real people counting real ballots.

Perhaps other states' legislatures will step up and pass laws to prevent the Secretaries of State from forcing the counties to buy new machines.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The idea that a political appointment is what makes an "expert" an "expert" goes hand in hand with accusations of "science denial" by anyone disagrees with appointed "experts". Even if they are made by people with similar education.

During the Soviet Union, you could be jailed for questioning Soviet appointed "experts". Even when you've got some guy named Lysenko going around telling people to heat/cold treat their seeds before replanting them, so they "get stronger".
(en.wikipedia.org...)

The idea that the head of an elector board "decertifying" a machine now means it is "not certified", reeks of that kind of authoritative academia.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Go back to paper.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'd love to see it. Think about this. If there was fraud, the very people who likely perpetrated it are the ones specifying the voting machines.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Where is the "its all over" guy?
He should be here, right?
He was in the az audit thread earlier.
He is gonna hate this.

top topics

join