It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRT, watch the video, then defend it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: mamabeth

One day when I was about 13 I was walking down this dirt road. I saw a cop car pull onto the road heading toward me.

I thought it would be funny to pull a prank. In a very exaggerated manner, I feigned startlement and fear, then started running into the field.

The cop stepped on it and quickly reached the spot where I had started running. He jumped out and called for me come toward him.

He spent about 10 minutes showing me his revolver and shotgun and saying how if there had been a call reporting criminal activity in the area he could just as easily have shot me for running.

I think that the time he took to explain these things to me had something to do with white privilege.

that's a shame that it couldn't have just been a cop educating a rambunctious child and possibly saving his life in the future. I suppose that is the world we have imagined we live in now.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whatever. I'm outta here again.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Actually Ahmaud Arbery....you are so racist you never made one thread supporting any cultural aspect of non white culture. Ever!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Actually Ahmaud Arbery....you are so racist you never made one thread supporting any cultural aspect of non white culture. Ever!!!!

Shark=Jumped. Seek help. No, really.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So I know with my white privilege it took a lot of hard work, years of education, building relationships with business leaders in my industry, a decent amount of student debt, and the knowledge that any time I interact with law enforcement I say "yes sir" or "no sir" (obviously varies by the gender of the law enforcement officer. Oh wait...that kinda goes against everything they're trying to do with this. So yeah...why the heck did I have to work at all of this to be reasonably successful, it should have been handed to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Are you gonna respond to my last post?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

What is white culture? 🤔

I think you are confused because culture does not equal race. There is no such thing as black culture or white culture or any color culture. You seem to be one of those people that like to see skin color in everything. It appears you are the racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join