It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Paints A Flower On Canvas - What a clever pooch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I found this video amazing (if true). Apparently there are many dogs that enjoy painting... I wonder how many doggie biscuits it would take to repaint my living room?

Anyway, enjoy Secret (apt name) and her painting skills!

www.news18.com...

From YouTube video description:

A video from the Instagram handle “Mary & Secret” is going viral on the internet for all the right reasons. In this, an Australian shepherd named Secret painted a flower on a canvas. We can see the four-legged friend of Mary creating a yellow flower with green leaves and brown at the center. Surprisingly, the dog did not need anybody’s assistance to make this masterpiece.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Definitely a more talented artist than Hunter
But we know what that's all about

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
usually a lot of torture for these anthropomorphic traits..

as to the colours, arent dogs colourblind?
edit on 21-7-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Yes, I remember reading about that for elephant that paint, usually as a tourist attraction. Is it the same for household pets like dogs, parrots, etc.?

I believe they can see yellow and blue tones.

edit on 21/7/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Yes, I remember reading about that for elephant that paint, usually as a tourist attraction. Is it the same for household pets like dogs, parrots, etc.?

I believe they can see yellow and blue tones.

There were videos of dogs walking upright on their hind legs which were the result of forcedtraining. very unnatural for a dog, but financially beneficial for the owner..

parrots, I'm not sure about, they are natural mimics. headbanging might be a sign they're saying "what is this earache?" though

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I see your Canis lupus familiaris and raise you 2 Nephropidae

not sure if real either, 1st video apparently has someone holding pen off cam, but the 2nd video.....not saying its aliens..

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I've always disliked dancing dogs, especially when they are all dressed up to look like ballerinas. However, I've seen many untrained smaller breeds of dogs rise on their hind legs and walk around.

As for the headbanging parrots you could be right. I remember a famous cockatoo called Snowball that was quite famous many years ago.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Cheers for those.

I think they're fake. Especially the second one because, apart from the moving claw, the lobster stays perfectly still. I believe their antenna/feelers are normally in constant motion.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Cheers for those.

I think they're fake. Especially the second one because, apart from the moving claw, the lobster stays perfectly still. I believe their antenna/feelers are normally in constant motion.

Crustaceans can be quite deceiving!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

There were videos of dogs walking upright on their hind legs which were the result of forcedtraining.

One of my dogs will walk on it's hind legs to beg. I never taught him to do it. He just does it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

There were videos of dogs walking upright on their hind legs which were the result of forcedtraining.

One of my dogs will walk on it's hind legs to beg. I never taught him to do it. He just does it.

Its different to force a dog for an extended period of time to 'walk' like that in front of crowds down a street full of gawking tourists and no benefit.

your dog was just getting closer to where you had food or affection.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
this makes me angry...

damn it, no embed.. ffs
edit on 21-7-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's disgusting! Lock up the owner and throw away the key!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Cheers for those.

The second video states its a chinese app that made it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
love it when the words get omitted from my post lol

Cheers for those.

Even the tumbleweed going last my house groaned at that one lol

Crustaceans can be quite deceiving!

edit on 21-7-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Well, it's a Border Collie, and they are known for being one of the smartest dog breeds. Saw a show where a Border Collie could pick out the correct toy by it's name. The owner would say "Octopus" and it would go get the octopus toy. It was impressive because there were around 100 toys, and he got every one right. So maybe he really did paint a flower with no help. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

top topics

join