It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Now?? Best Course of Action??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Personally -- and this probably won't be popular for me to say -- but I think we should just let it burn through the population at this point.

Most that wanted the vaccine have received it, those that need to stay protected will protect themselves (they should anyway, regardless of if COVID is circulating or not), many have natural antibodies at this point, and we know how to treat active COVID-19 cases appropriately, IF the governments of the world will let us.

I agree all that matters is this below, the number of hospitalizations. You know the reason we freaked and shut down, to begin with. Current COVID hospitalizations 20,952 for the whole country of 330 million people

For perspective, Georgia has 30,777 hospital beds only 766 are being used for COVID.

We might get some kind of spike to come winter time but I doubt it, and it won't be urgent unless something else is going on.

Until there is a strain on hospitals we need to be getting out of COVID mode

carlsonschool.umn.edu...

And if we use Ivermectin, I don't think we'll be seeing a strain on hospitals.

That we are not using Ivermectin is a criminal conspiracy IMHO, and there need to be consequences.

Break out the Ivermectin & let it rip.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I am siding with the worst case scenario myself. I also believe,
this virus and the vaccines for it,was planned.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I completely agree with this! Plus, there is another drug which has surprising results. I forget the name, but Fauci even mentioned it in an email (posted by another poster a couple weeks ago). I'll try to find it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I don't know about you,but I am not putting any trust
in anything that comes out of Fauci's mouth!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The very, very first thing that aught to be put into effect is the effacy of the virus itself. If need be autopsy all the deaths, even if they have to exhume people.
Just how deadly is it?
I think the figures have been manipulated from the start to create a large death figure. As what's already been shown in the first few months, when the death toll was high, the protocol was no autopsies, if they showed any symptoms (which could be a cold, flu or pneumonia) automatically attribute the death to Covid.
Dying with Covid is NOT dying of covid, THAT is the distinction that has to be shown to be proven true.
We are now seeing the reality with very a high infection rate and very low death rate. But I suppose the authorities will say "herd immunity".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join