It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Now?? Best Course of Action??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some assumptions to start the thread:

1. The Wu-Flu is real. Let's forget "Why" for now and just focus on "What".

2. The "Vaccine" WAS developed in the hopes of saving (not taking) lives.

3. The vaccine is less effective than they had hoped.

4. The vaccine has more side effects than they had hoped.

We can debate some of the blame part later, but my hope here is to flesh out what should be done now. Who knows, maybe someone **hint-hint** will read it and act on it.

Allow me to lay out a hypothetical scenario just to get you into the right mindset (it's basically a worst-case).

- "Someone" developed the Wu-Flu as a bio-weapon. Full stop.

- The bio-weapon escaped a research facility in China. Full stop.

- An antidote for the bio-weapon was being developed. Full stop. (I'll quit the 'full stop', but you get the idea)

- The bioweapon really IS deadly, and capable of mutating around known vaccines.

- Development of the anti-dote was cut short once it was determined it could address the base C-19 variant. (not the mutations)

- The antidote was then called a "vaccine" for covid.

- The vaccine was less effective than hoped.

- The vaccine had more serious side effects than initially thought.

- Mass confusion, blame, fear mongering, political gymnastics, rumor and alternate theories skyrocket as the number of cases skyrocket.

This brings us to today. Okay, what now?

Wouldn't the best course of action be the following:

1. Tell the TRUTH about everything above this line.

2. Lay out the REAL facts about how serious the bioweapon really is. (No BS this time, just the FACTS)

3. Stop the vaccine, and put it back into it's original development path (i.e. as an antidote to the bioweapon and all it's mutations).

4. Lock everything back down again. This time with the understanding that either herd immunity is proven, or a successful vaccine is developed.

4.5 If a vaccine is developed, clearly state what the known risks are and give people a choice.

5. Lay out clear and factual guidelines for society to still function (i.e. masks, or whatever) and not promote spread.

6. Return to normal.

7. THEN go on a witch-hunt of all witch-hunts to find the guilty and the complicit and put their head's on a pike outside the moat to be pecked by birds and insects.

Just askin'.

edit on 7/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
1) First thing is that we should either completely pause all vaccinations and revert back to small-scale trials conducted by wholly-neutral entities (though I laugh at the loopholes that would produce), or, encourage 50+ to be vaccinated while leaving the 0-49 alone given that they make up less than 5% of all COVID-related deaths.

2) We go back to repurposed drugs that we know work, and there are several. The first that comes to mind is the iMATH+ protocol, created by the FLCCC. I've also seen a study from Israel that showed 100% blockage of the virus with three different medications. We should also look further into Statins like Lipitor (which is relatively safe).

3) We should conduct a non-Congressional investigation into the CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, and even empanel a nuremberg-like tribunal to investigate and prosecute crimes against humanity.

4) We should maintain mask usage for long-term stays inside enclosed spaces.

5) The next step (which could be done at any stage here) would be to destroy the news oligarchy and pass laws preventing the purchase, or ownership, of any corporation and any news agency. The penalties should be severe given that this practice has become one of the most egregious threats to our democracy we've ever seen, and no one even fired a shot.

6) We also need to point out that when the US government agencies are the "authoritative source" for information - which prompts companies to turn to the government for what to censor - that this be considered the exact same as government censorship, which is unconstitutional. We do not need to allow the government a constitutional loophole. The government should also not be able to threaten or financially coerce businesses into censoring content - this is really no different than the government censoring it themselves.

Just to name a few!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

WOW!! That's one helluva second post!!

Welcome to ATS!

ETA - I think I'd want to probe #4 a little bit more, but okay.

edit on 7/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The problem with your assumptions is that the vaccine was meant to be an antidote.

The spike is the bioweapon. The virus is the delivery method. The vaccine causes your body to produce the bioweapon. The vaccine is the delivery method of the warhead.

They could have chosen from multiple other antigens but didn’t. They chose to have your body produce the bioweapon.

It has been known since 2004 that the spike causes ARDS, clotting, cytokines storm. It is what causes severe COVID. Literally free spike bonding with ACE2 in the micro vascular endothelia causing endothelial dysfunction leading to all the cardiovascular complications, thrombosis, stroke etc.

They knowingly caused people to produce the bioweapon. And this BS about “we didn’t know it wouldn’t stay around the injection site”. The flu MRNA experiments showed systemic distribution.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
1) First thing is that we should either completely pause all vaccinations and revert back to small-scale trials conducted by wholly-neutral entities (though I laugh at the loopholes that would produce), or, encourage 50+ to be vaccinated while leaving the 0-49 alone given that they make up less than 5% of all COVID-related deaths.

2) We go back to repurposed drugs that we know work, and there are several. The first that comes to mind is the iMATH+ protocol, created by the FLCCC. I've also seen a study from Israel that showed 100% blockage of the virus with three different medications. We should also look further into Statins like Lipitor (which is relatively safe).

3) We should conduct a non-Congressional investigation into the CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, and even empanel a nuremberg-like tribunal to investigate and prosecute crimes against humanity.

4) We should maintain mask usage for long-term stays inside enclosed spaces.

5) The next step (which could be done at any stage here) would be to destroy the news oligarchy and pass laws preventing the purchase, or ownership, of any corporation and any news agency. The penalties should be severe given that this practice has become one of the most egregious threats to our democracy we've ever seen, and no one even fired a shot.

6) We also need to point out that when the US government agencies are the "authoritative source" for information - which prompts companies to turn to the government for what to censor - that this be considered the exact same as government censorship, which is unconstitutional. We do not need to allow the government a constitutional loophole. The government should also not be able to threaten or financially coerce businesses into censoring content - this is really no different than the government censoring it themselves.

Just to name a few!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

1. Tell the TRUTH about everything above this line.

IF everything above the line is true, then in order for there to even be a chance that we might hear the WHOLE TRUTH, you would have to grant Full Immunity to all those in charge who have been constantly/continuously/repeatedly/etc.. lying about... everything(?)

That will never happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
No more masks, no further lock downs.

Assist at risk populations, take precautions around them.

Everyone else go on with their lives.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm certainly not opposed to that, but I find it will make a better transition (given the panicked group) if we throw them a pacifier. I should probably clarify that I wasn't referring to a mandate for masks, but rather encouraging it.

If we immediately shut down masking and such, we'll end up with people being coughed at, etc. I had to deal with that stuff back in January when I started wearing masks before they became "fashionable"

But I'm certainly perfectly fine with that too.

a reply to: watchitburn

edit on 21-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

You do what you gotta' do. The end-game is what counts.

You didn't read the 4th bullet point in the scenario closely enough.

I believe in about 6 months we're going to find out that assumptions 1 through 4 are indeed facts, and that the scenario I've laid out is in fact closer to the real story. The end-game is humanity, but the "who" and the "why" only matter if there's someone around to care. (Note: that last sentence is more a philosophical statement, not a literal pontification).

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Personally -- and this probably won't be popular for me to say -- but I think we should just let it burn through the population at this point.

Most that wanted the vaccine have received it, those that need to stay protected will protect themselves (they should anyway, regardless of if COVID is circulating or not), many have natural antibodies at this point, and we know how to treat active COVID-19 cases appropriately, IF the governments of the world will let us.

edit on 21-7-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added. one. word.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Too much transparency and anti corruption . Never gonna happen >

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
No more masks, no further lock downs.

Assist at risk populations, take precautions around them.

Everyone else go on with their lives.

This^. There are literally countless real world data points (states, countries etc.) that showed no correlation between the level of lockdowns and masking and reduced covid transmission. No need to keep wrecking society.

Let the not sick go about their lives and protect the at-risk.

edit on 21-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Personally -- and this probably won't be popular for me to say -- but I think we should just let it burn through the population at this point.

Most that wanted the vaccine have received it, those that need to stay protected will protect themselves (they should anyway, regardless of if COVID is circulating or not), many have natural antibodies at this point, and we know how to treat active COVID-19 cases appropriately, IF the governments of the world will let us.

I agree all that matters is this below, the number of hospitalizations. You know the reason we freaked and shut down, to begin with. Current COVID hospitalizations 20,952 for the whole country of 330 million people

For perspective, Georgia has 30,777 hospital beds only 766 are being used for COVID.

We might get some kind of spike to come winter time but I doubt it, and it won't be urgent unless something else is going on.

Until there is a strain on hospitals we need to be getting out of COVID mode

carlsonschool.umn.edu...

edit on 21-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Everything above the line seems right on. Everything below the line will not be addressed because too many prestigious people have praised the vaccine and denied the lab leak cause. So, lets find a way to fight this on our own using things we can readily get at reasonable prices, stuff that helps us fight lots of types of viruses. This virus is recognized by most of us as a disease because of it being a coronavirus and it is similar in nature to other common colds in some aspects. But it is good to try to fight even a common cold with diet and special chemistries, lots of which will increase our ability to fight this virus.

No matter what, those taking immune blocking meds, meds that cause a disruption of the signals in the body the immune system uses, or who have very poor immune systems because of age....they can have serious problems with this virus.

I know of quite a few food, herb, and spice chemistries to help increase the immune response to this virus, to keep it from turning covid. The basis of design of lots of medications they are investigating to treat covid. Some increase enzymes needed to combat it, others block the enzymes the virus uses to enter the cells. Some decapacitate the spike protein by kind of eating at it, a proteinase we get from some foods. Others block the replication potential of the virus.

This information is in actual research reports and many of the articles address the actual food chemistries effect on the Covid 19 virus, passing with flying colors.

I am not afraid of this virus, sure, sometimes things you are not afraid of can kill you, but most times awareness can negate the risk by a large factor.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The simple answer is literally no one would trust the US government, and possibly Chinese-American war because this pandemic made 9/11 look like the Boston Marathon bombing so we have to send them a message like we did with Afghanistan.

The less simple answer: there would be war on two fronts, the Chinese virology program and the American public. It would probably escalate to the point where the whole world hates both America and China but no one is motivated to do anything about it because the pandemic is constantly threatening to evolve into a more deadly beast at any time and that's a bigger priority.

Final answer: What now? Cure the fallout. After that? We see who's left and what they do next. Wait for someone to make a move while we prepare our options in secret.

edit on 21-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I actually believe that is a likely scenario.

Maybe the original virus killed 90-95% of those infected and they were trying to contain it?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'd highly suggest reading the FD&C Act provisions on the vaccine and the PREP Act with ammendment.

FD&C

PREP Act

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your 4 assumptions are likely not valid.

The analysis done by Dr. David E. Martin (he is banned at all the mainstream sites) regarding the public records found at the US Patent Office show that this was planned, and that the injections fall under the classification of biological weapons.

Otherwise, great post.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

How so? So, you're saying...

1. Wu-Flu is NOT real?
2. The vaccine was NOT developed to save lives?
3. The vaccine was MORE effective than they hoped?
4. The vaccine had LESS side effects than they expected?

That would be the reverse of my (4) assumptions. Is that what you're saying? (Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join