It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novavax….? I would take it asap !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThothHermes

Did you know that if you catch the disease, there are 2 outstanding therapies for it?

If you have an open-minded and brave doctor, he can prescribe HCQ or Ivermectin, and both have had good results. Perhaps the Ivermectin is superior.

I won't be taking any 'vaccine' for coronavirus. My immune system is in good shape, and there are those 2 therapies if I do become infected.

IMO, it's really about the same as the flu.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThothHermes

Novavax looks great - it's based on tried and true vaccine development platforms, and should be less risky and easier to manufacture than the others. And so far, the side effects are reduced compared to the others.

But it's not available yet- I'm kinda flummoxed at the delays, tbh - this should be on the market by now. At this rate, they may not even apply for EUA until October, and it might not be approved until the end of the year, it's not up to the FDA yet - they haven't applied for the EUA after yet-another delay.

Personally, I'd avoid J&J, AZ, etc.

If you have *any* risk factors at all, or are around family, etc, that do, then if I were you, I'd get vaxxed now, and I'd probably do Pfizer - just 'cause it has a lot more data. Moderna may even be slightly better than Pfizer - but Pfizer has more resources to continue to develop.

And I definitely wouldn't go into the Fall/Winter without a vaccination - there's a decent chance we get widespread community spread again this winter. Again, just my opinion - but I'm at high-risk of complications, so my view definitely falls on the "take my chances with a vaccine over an infection" side of things.

I'd prefer Novavax - it looks a very good shot - but they've had *so* many problems I'd be cautious about being first in line.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sounds like an Illuminati plot to brainwash and sell us to the aliens...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"Just play it safe, by contracting Covid-19 and recovering. You'll have strong antibodies, no fear in interacting with others, and can ignore any Covid-19 vaccine pressures going "

absolutely should be this way but the media is pushing the vaccine even on those who are covid recovered.
edit on 22-7-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Looks like another brand new vax probably based on spike proteins

"Mar. 15, 2021 — Subunit vaccines are considered to be promising candidates for developing immunizations against malaria, tetanus, human cytomegalovirus,

Subunit vaccine

Are there any based on the actual virus? Or just the code that China sent us?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sputnik I believe is a traditional type vaccine.

If you want it then I think it's ready for approval but I can't see the US buying a Russian vaccine when there's already plenty of US made ones available.

originally posted by: fernalley

"Mar. 15, 2021 — Subunit vaccines are considered to be promising candidates for developing immunizations against malaria, tetanus, human cytomegalovirus,

Subunit vaccine

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

If you want it then I think it's ready for approval but I can't see the US buying a Russian vaccine when there's already plenty of US made ones available.

Subunit vaccine

It ,as well, is a

vector vaccine based on adenovirus DNA, in which the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus gene is integrated.

Sputnik vax

But it is Sharia compliant

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Subunit vaccine

The Russians, who can be brutal are the most in tune with preserving their population and full on National duty to have children as to strengthen their National Identity and might … that being said … What ever tech Russia is using in their vax would be imo a safe bet . AZ , & J&J are traditional in delivery … so if the Russians are using vectored vaccines ? Then J&J seems like the only logical choice.
They sure are pushing that synthetic mrna stuff though.
I got my J&J shot yesterday and no sore arm , but around 1am-4am I felt a tad sore in my neck muscles as well a bit more sleepy than normal. By 5am I felt normal again . I also took some treats made with a plant that relaxed me very well .
Thx for your input.
I think by September ( fall ) the un-vaxed will be getting very sick & wishing they got a Vectored vaccine. The mrna vax’s seem spooky to me ?
Who knows , but I held out for the right time for me .
Time will tell ?
My thought was about the half insane eschatological ideas of mass depopulation etc… being , If a secret hand is trying to kill everyone with a virus or vaccine ? Then do you really want to be left in a world being hunted or controlled under oppression ? Not this guy !!
I feel for the 12-24 yr old kids in this fricked up world . God be with all of us

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So Novavax just got approval in Australia. How's everyone feel about that?

www.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join