It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the right place?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
www.disclosurenews.it...
That bump on 17 on June is when I screamed out.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs

You think the bump is because of your scream or the other way around?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
I have no idea would love to know and am off for more seizure diary comparison. Not at home will update you in an hour or so

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No bumps at all, mine were the week before my period for years, last year every 4 months were crazy, that bump lines up out of the blue, I feel like I should just shut my mouth and go off to bed like a good girl and arrange to wake up in another country.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you have schizophrenia?

You have been on ATS for 6 years and just now posting? You have seemed lucid in other replies so I am just curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

You have been on ATS for 6 years and just now posting? You have seemed lucid in other replies so I am just curious.

I haven't been diagnosed with it. Wouldn't be surprised with anything at the moment. I've got a friend visiting I've known since college (we're 49) and she says no. I have got a mass in my brain and a large change in T2 on MRI if that means anything. I am clueless

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadMegs

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

I haven't been diagnosed with it. Wouldn't be surprised with anything at the moment. I've got a friend visiting I've known since college (we're 49) and she says no. I have got a mass in my brain and a large change in T2 on MRI if that means anything. I am clueless

If you have a tumor that would explain the word salad and seizures. I mean no harm here but I have seen a few of your posts and have been on ATS (despite my join date) a very long time. I am fascinated by Pledians, Star Children and Purple/Blue Children (Indigo).

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

They call it an astrocytoma which is technically a tumour but it hasn't changed since it was first seen in 2009, most recent MRI was march this year

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs

It is also just like the biblical story story of the epileptic turning to God and inviting him into his life and being cured, and I have told everyone I know I can't live with anyone but God, so him and I will live there with with our little shrine, etc, etc...
that goes with the conspiracy theory of being haunted makes humans sick and when they don't invite God into their lives they get sick and one those is evil spirits cause epilepsy, hospitals are built and they will pin you down and swab you in certain places if they can. (does this sound familiar to anyone)
Problem is I screamed out to God which has bumped something that will have forward implication.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadMegs
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

They call it an astrocytoma which is technically a tumour but it hasn't changed since it was first seen in 2009, most recent MRI was march this year

Odd....your posting style seems to have changed in the last couple.

Do you have days of lucidity and days of mania?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes, that's where I was up to next. I've learned I had to Invite and ask and tell everyone(they were surprised) that I live with God for the epilepsy, and he will take his samples when needed for the bad souls that are inhabiting my body, because we are an experiment for (I don't even know what race it is), as things don't die where they come from, and sweat samples are what is wanted. invite God in and he will give you everything you need. I'm letting him live with me forever and he can have whatever samples he wants and he can use me for whatever experiments he would like. But apparently that bump bumped the OHM of the earth, I feel like I am communicating with something every 20 minutes (or it's communicating with me), but I've never been trained or taught anything about this and I'm pretty lost right now

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe a lot of problems with the brain are from something evil

I’ve experienced a lot of weird things in the past but it all just stopped one day and haven’t experienced anything since

top topics

<< 1   >>

join