It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the right place?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't post often, but I've been here a while. I'm a female pleiadian (A+) experiment and I suffer from epilepsy, which I believe is caused by their updates to my brain. Lots of people have had this problem recently if you need personal help PM me.

I believe the Epilipsy is caused by evil spirits, where I live is pretty ancient, and people don't die where they are from. If you are an epileptic and they manage to get you having a seizure in hospital, they will hold you down and swab your arm pits, feet, groin, back of your neck, base of your spine.

The last seizure i has I got up and screamed out the window at 'whatever', we all have something...

I screamed at it:

I'VE #ING HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. YOU AREN'T LOOKING AFTER ANY OF US DOWN HERE PROPERLY. IT'S NOT YOURS IT'S MINE BY BIRTH, I'VE GOT THE ALIEN BLOOD, NOW GET DOWN HERE AND GET RID OF ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD OR GIVE IT TO ME FOR 5 YEARS AND I'LL FIX IT!

I did this on the 29th June and had a black and purple right elbow, and have learnt the significance of that.

I saw that on a reddit post before my reddit has gone, my facebook has disappeared. I think I broke something. Where do I go from here?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs
S&F from me. We haven't had any Pleiadian's or half-Pleiadian's post here in a long time. It's almost like the old ATS.

A few questions though...
What does this have to do with Origins and creationism?
Is the epilepsy caused by updates or evil spirits?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So does this mean I’m really vibrating at a new spin thing? I don’t get this? The seizures have stopped but I’m talking to someone every 20 mins I’m not scared just there’s eff all Facebook and reddit, the moon has shifted a bit or something I don’t know and only getting little bits at a time.

The moon is moving faster too

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes.

Yes, you are in the right place for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well you'll fit right in here.....welcome!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I looked up Pleiadian Starseed and found a webpage. typicallytopical.com...

Encoded with true Pleaidian DNA and encryption codes, Pleiadian starseeds need to undergo a starseed awakening to trigger their natural born abilities. And their abilities can be vast!

There was a link about awakening, 19 Major Signs & Symptoms of Awakening.
I'm not endorsing these webpages because I haven't read them.

There used to be a forum for Lightworkers that I joined about the same time that I joined ATS, but it doesn't seem to be there any more. I found another one just now: do a search for Light Workers & Earth Angels.
or you could just post on ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm like seriously lost here

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That's what superior beings do, kick and scream...lol
You'll fix it? But if you could why don't you start with fixing yourself? Healing epilepsy sounds like child's play compared to getting rid off all the evil in the world.
You can dress it up as 'pleiadian' (which is not the truth I can guarantee you that) but it's still nothing but a messiah-complex.
There are millions like you currently roaming the streets.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
OK. I'm beginning to understand this now. Wow...WoWa reply to: Peeple

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Actually, no I'm not at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

how do u know ur an alien experiment?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: morons

Aren't we all?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

There is no better place for what you're going trough.
ATS will amplify it a 1000times, and leave you rocking in a corner....

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I've been rocking in the corner for far too long(about 2013), and I've had enough and called out the universe....I'm still on the epilepsy pills and antipsychotics, and just want to know if this is gonna happen again???? FFS, I've learnt enough that if it is something big enough in me what they want to do, but also that I'm not a good one to get infected by.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How do you know if you’re a pledian or
Have alien DNA ,.. ? ….What is your blood type ?…. Maybe you should meditate and focus
On the galaxy . Maybe your thoughts can reach farther … I know Nostradamus used herbs in a hot water steam Bath to open his connection ..

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I feel like I'm on 2 different levels (Narnia and Earth)half my internet is gone, there is enough sitting in my superannuation to build the house I have have now committed to live with god in and he can take his samples directly while I sleep and he will look after me. ( I honestly don't know it is pledian) Everyone has a god

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Is your doctor or pharmacist monitoring the serum levels of prescribed drugs?

It seems that antipsychotics increase the incidence of seizures.

The prevalence of various psychiatric disorders in people with epilepsy is high, with psychoses affecting 2-9% of patients. Antipsychotic drugs have been identified as increasing the risk of epileptic seizures. For first-generation antipsychotics such a risk appears to be relatively low, with the exception of chlorpromazine. Among second-generation antipsychotics, clozapine use carries the highest risk of seizure induction, while risperidone, quetiapine, amisulpride, and aripiprazole seem to pose a significantly lower risk. The incidence of an increased number of seizures is linked to the elevated blood plasma level effect of antipsychotics. To diminish the risk of seizures, it is important to start with a small dose of antipsychotic drug, to titrate slowly, to monitor serum levels of prescribed drugs, and to keep the drug at the minimal effective dose.
Antipsychotic drugs in epilepsy

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

From what I can understand the neurologist will know where I am at just by looking at me (I have gained 14 kg since 17 June) and what I do tell him.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadMegs
a reply to: pthena

From what I can understand the neurologist will know where I am at just by looking at me (I have gained 14 kg since 17 June) and what I do tell him.

You are European?

How long has this been going on for? Recently or lifetime?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am in Tasmania (they reckon it's been inhabited for about 35,000 years at least)
This has been happening for about 8 years
edit on 22-7-2021 by MadMegs because: add text

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join