It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Health Officer Orders Australians: ‘Don’t Have a Conversation’ With Each Other

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Obviously this thing has been paid off.

I'd like to think that, but it's not the truth IMHO.

It's insanity brought about by the complete absence of understanding of what the situation is that she's dealing with, and she is not alone.

You see the problem we have in Australia is a casedemic, not a pandemic. The fact that about 80% of the population are insufficiently affected by any symptoms is irrelevant to these people. If the case numbers are up then PANIC. Seriously, if they were to report on just hospitalisations I'm pretty sure their whole approach of lockdowns and general allround imprisonment would fall apart, because the numbers would be so much lower than the cases.

I've dealt with a lot of criminal in business and the public sector. It always comes down to either bribery or extortion when complete idiocy is involved or none of their actions make any sense. You can make excuses for fear, but that doesn't cut it. The thing along with all other politicians and health wankers needs a forensic audit, followed by charges, a trial and when found guilty it should be hanging around.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
There are times I wonder if I grew up in a different dimension and maybe died or something and ended up here.

Yea, it's like we are in some sort of awful sci fi novel of an alternate universe where all the leaders of the world have gone evil totalitarian at the same time. Even the leaders of the USA! It's like we are falling into a hole of deep oppression and repression where interaction with other humans is nearly forbidden, unless sanctioned by the governments of the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Well there is. Sheep to Humans in Australia are 3:1

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

There are times I wonder if I grew up in a different dimension and maybe died or something and ended up here.

I was in deep thought the other day trying to take a nap. I was actually thinking this exact same thing.
Now I'm nervous.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And I'm the crazy one for saying it's more than just a "Virus".

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So now they don't want (we the people) to even talk to each other; gee we might figure out what they really are doing. So communication is out of the question.

I guess people will have to email each other and discuss that way; or via the computer and its many communication programs.

They do not want anyone to talk to each other in person; even with masks on...honestly that freedom they will not take away; that is asking too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You really aren’t the only one that has had that thought. We’re in a whole different world. I think the most likely explanation is China is taking over the world silently and without firing a shot. This is the new warfare.
But yeah...if I’m already dead, it makes sense...but surely not all of you deserve hell as well, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
They said the quiet part out loud. Must be feeling confident.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow Australia. Really? What free nation will go full dictatorship first. That's what I've been wondering. We are in a global takeover I guess. I've got to go have a conversation with someone about this.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The insanity just gets worse

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Nobody in my region is taking any of this seriously.

We're not even bothering with this on a local level..

Although a large portion of our government is now more logical and conservative on the federal level, many state and local governments are still being run by leftist wankers.

That's all going to change next year when the state elections come around. After that, there likely won't be any Commi.... Er, i mean "ALP or Greens", left in office anywhere.

People (even those whom originally voted for them), have had enough.

This will all be done and dusted by this time next year.

Down here in Victoria, Comrade Andrews is pretty much hated by everyone now and he's as good as gone.

Ain't no dominion machines down under, so they done.!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join