It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul just threw down the gauntlet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, two things would happen if they tried to do that.

1. They would have to acknowledge the vaccine is not effective for any of the other mutations of the virus, something I think they are unwilling to do at this moment. And, worse...

2. They would have to acknowledge they knew WAY more about the virus, and it's purpose (i.e. bioweapon) FAR earlier than anyone has even come close to stating up to this point.

Talk about some major backtracking! I think, right now, they're just reeling from brushfire to brushfire and spewing out anything they can think of to kick the can down the road to buy some time until they can figure out how to unscramble this toxic omelet they've created.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Rand Paul is a nutcase = Like father like son...

Care to explain where Paul is being a "nutcase" on this subject???

Or, are you just tossing out off-topic rhetoric?

As far as I can tell, he armed to be armed with the facts in this discussion...unlike Fauci. Fauci hasn't really done a lot in the credibility department lately.
edit on 7/20/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Here anyway, they have been mentioning concern, regarding the vaccines effectiveness, with variants such as Delta, one other one..Lambda I think. I believe at the moment, they are adjusting efficacy #s for the variants, to 60% ..if I remember, kinda just trying to block it all out these days!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What's that Fauci is twiddling between his fingers? It looks like a coin.
I always look at people's hands.....and he is one angry dude!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

As far as I can tell, he armed to be armed with the facts in this discussion...unlike Fauci. Fauci hasn't really done a lot in the credibility department lately.

I rest my case....
edit on 20-7-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For or against the open border, there is no way what is going on there is helping the pandemic. Fauci however said it's perfectly fine. I'm not even sure if this was addressed in the hearing which is even more disturbing.

"May you get out of interesting times alive" is all I can say. There are many dimensions of warfare going on right now. People against the gov, people against each other, Gov against itself, phantom hackers that can't be found, elections that can't be audtited and one country laughing at us.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Getting one's lunch ate while sitting on the hot-seat can be a pretty unpleasant experience. Especially when you may not be telling the the whole truth.

ETA - BTW, the object in his fingers is likely a 'Challenge Coin' of some sort.

edit on 7/20/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Not sure what 'case' you think you're resting, but that don't prove jack!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Pkease, will you point out where he was exhibiting this nuttiness in the source video in OP? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I rest my case....

So you post the MSL.S.D version of the exchange between the two men in the OP, only MSL.S.D esited out one of them completely. And you source this as an example of Pauls nuttiness?

You clip proves one thing only: MSL.S.D isnt a news organization. Who edits out half the story? roflmao
edit on 7/20/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
IMO Dr. Fauci is screwed. I don't think he is a bad guy or that this was released intentional (well, maybe it was but perhaps not to his knowledge). Dr. Fauci clearly avoided Rand Paul's question on whether it was used for gain of function. It absolutely was used for gain of function and guess what, that's ok. This type of scientific work is important, the problem only happens when the scientific work escapes (whether on purpose or not).

We likely will never know the true answer to this release. I feel, in my gut, that something like this just doesn't accidentally get released.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Also seems to heap further evidence onto the already mammoth pile of evidence proving the MSM is not only corrupt, but also complicit!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Also seems to heap further evidence onto the already mammoth pile of evidence proving the MSM is not only corrupt, but also complicit!

If James OKeefe did even half the creative editing that MSDNC does, he would be laughed out of town. Why do they get away with it?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
IMO Dr. Fauci is screwed. I don't think he is a bad guy or that this was released intentional (well, maybe it was but perhaps not to his knowledge). Dr. Fauci clearly avoided Rand Paul's question on whether it was used for gain of function. It absolutely was used for gain of function and guess what, that's ok. This type of scientific work is important, the problem only happens when the scientific work escapes (whether on purpose or not).

We likely will never know the true answer to this release. I feel, in my gut, that something like this just doesn't accidentally get released.
After all this you really believe GoF research is OK and important? wow……just wow.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci didn’t kill himself.

From strangulation and/or a double-tap suicide.

The stress, NOT guilt of all this must’ve gotten to him.

edit on 20-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
What's that Fauci is twiddling between his fingers? It looks like a coin.
I always look at people's hands.....and he is one angry dude!

Rainbows
Jane
Can we get a close up?

Bet it’s a bat quarter.

Edit:

Go Rand! Thank you to the OP. Hold his feet to the fire!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
fauci needs to die a slow, agonizing death while listening to Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Rand Paul is an Ophthalmologist.

Anthony Fauci is a Physician-Scientist AND an Immunologist.

Who am I going to believe?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Rand Paul is an Ophthalmologist.

Anthony Fauci is a Physician-Scientist AND an Immunologist.

Who am I going to believe?

Guess you like Andy Gibb too...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ohhuuuu Fauci don't like getting exposed.

Notice his defense is very weak and full of name calling and blame 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join