It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Covid Vaccines Becoming Less Effective -or- Are Democrats Lying About Being Vaccinated.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You do the same thing, you and havmarl, or whatever his name is, you look for sources that support your view, and throw out the ones that don't. Quit being a hypocrit.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nope.

I will throw away anything that can be easily shown to be false or intentionally misleading.

Everything else I'm happy to alter my viewpoint as I go and as more valid information arises.

a reply to: liliththedestroyer

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

What valid source is being dismissed? A 'Dr" who is not a Dr who says the vaccine makes magnets stick to your body?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 21-7-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
EDIT: is there something cutting my replies off? I thought I was just terrible at quote replies but I cant seem to make any of my comments populate. Is this a factor of a new account by chance?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I don't know much about antibody testing so do you know how reliable the results are?

So I'm a lab tech and microbiologist. Last year I was traveling hospital to hospital validating covid antibody tests for various networks.
In our studies we saw >92% accuracy in antibody samples collected 7-13 days after a positive PCR or developing symptoms. Precision was 10% CV
In 14+ days we were over 95% accurate.
Other manufacturers were typically closer to 78-90% which would typically never be approved for testing use, but like the vaccines they were emergency authorized

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

We just dont have enough labs in the country to handle that, Not to mention gathering all thise swabs and processing witin 2 days beyond that they become useless.

It wouldn't be hard imo. the antibody tests aren't swabs. They are blood tests. Stability refrigerated is 7 days. 30 days if frozen.
I've worked in a lab that reported over 20,000 results per day. We have 3 that are roughly that size in my local metropolitan area.
It may be a chore to obtain blood samples from healthy people, but samples already being collected at inpatient and outpatient facilities would be sufficient. Sample requirements for a CMP are effectively the same as for the covid antibody assay.

Ive validated one version the covid antibody assay on a dozen or more lab instruments in 2020. I have since taken on a different role, but I presume my colleagues continued much of the same throughout this year so far. Each of these analyzers have a throughput of ~200 tests per hour. And most hospitals typically have duplication in nearly every analyzer in the lab. They don't hold a candle to the high volume analyzers in the reference labs that are reporting 20k or more tests per day. But with minimal change to workflow if they desired, I could see them EASILY testing 2 million people per day nationwide...hell, they could go back into the completed samples and test everyone from the past week and get an idea what % of that demographic currently has antibodies

I think its more that they simply don't want/need the information for whatever reason. (I have my ideas, but similar sentiments have already been shared in this thread)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If you watch, listen and use deductive reasoning, along with critical thinking....

You'll come to realize that modern Democrats are either anti-American Communist or just willingly ignorant sheeple.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Last week, 6 Texas Democrat lawmakers flee the state to avoid work, and end up with Covid-19.

nypost.com...

THEY ALL CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED.

---------------------------------------

Today, Nancy Pelosi Aids, and President Joe Biden Aids Contract Covid-19.

www.foxnews.com...

THEY CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED.

-----------------------------

LOGICAL CONCLUSION:

Either the Covid-19 Vaccines are LOSING their effectiveness.

-OR-

These Democrats all LIED about being vaccinated.

WHICH ONE IS IT? HOW TO PROVE IT?

-CareWeMust

"I always make grand hypothetical leaps to support the narrative that Republicans are good, Democrats are bad, the virus is fake I mean real I mean fake and the vaccines do or don't work who knows but it's all bad we should listen to some guy on bitchute and then I write click-bait titles on an Alt Right Terrorist Forum to talk about it."

~CareWeMust

You know, it could just be that those people are older and more susceptible to contracting the virus even with vaccination. The vaccine has never been shown to 100% prevent contracting the virus - just lessens the chances of getting hospitalized from the SARS-CoV-2 virus after exposure.

SOURCE: www.cdc.gov...

#ReadingIsFun

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
quotes: The Washington Post - METRO - Friday, July 23, 2021 - "Officials say data validates vaccines - In D.C., less than 1% fully inoculated got virus"

"Two hundred of the more than 375,000 D.C. residents who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus have tested positive for the coronavirus and four have died, according to a dashboard District officials unveiled Thursday.

But officials said the small number of 'breakthrough' cases shows that the vaccinations are effective in preventing illness in the vast majority of cases.

The four fully vaccinated people who died of covid-19 had significant medical histories, and three of them were over the age of 65. Ankor Shah, head of the city's vaccine program, said Thursday. Of the 200 breakthrough cases, 57 percent had symptoms, 28.5 percent were asymptomatic. (For 14.5 percent, symptoms were not known.) Thirteen people were hospitalized with covid-19, or 6.5 percent of the breakthrough cases."

"'This does not mean that the vaccines did not work for these individuals,' Shah said, adding 'It is absolutely expected that there are breakthrough cases with any vaccine. No vaccine is 100 percent effective, and we know this coming in.'"

edit on 24-7-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 24-7-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 24-7-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"Alabama governor say's it's time to blame the unvaccinated after signing law banning vaccine passports"

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
UPDATE

FOR SOME REASON, the White House is refusing to divulge the number of people in Biden's Administration who have contracted Covid-19 AFTER being vaccinated. (aka "Break Through Cases")

Source: www.usatoday.com...

The entire Covid-19 farce needs to be deflated down to a proper perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join