It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to make people more accepting of looser morals?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnBlake
There's a conspiracy to degenerate society in order to destroy family structure. Marxist Jews have been working hard at this since the beginning of the 20th century. It never ceases to amaze me how people seem so baffled at what is happening to the western world when the people responsible literally wrote books about what their plans were.

Shouldn't you be on Gab with this nonsense?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony
Well bill gates did a presentation infront of the Cia for religious fanatic control via a needle.. so why not?

We got drug labotomy pills.. so we no longer need to cut into people's brains..

We have done electroshock treatments to curb all sorts of behavioral issues. So you ask if there is a conspiracy to loosen morals. That answer depends on where and how you look.

Everything from constant media/tv exposure,frequency/energy weapons, to music were you listen to the words.. even subliminally.. yes, there *IS* huge agendas on controlling the mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The ex-KGB defector Yuri Besmenov explained it to us in the 80’s.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Freeborn
And there will always be those who seek to impose their moral viewpoint on others.

No kidding. It's happening now, watch...
Just wondering ... who had the red/green/white flag in their signature first ?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Christ, this reads like a 1950s moan about kids these days not respecting the good book.

Times change. Society changes. Things evolve.

People being less needlessly strict about things like sex and freedom of speech is one of the biggest successes of our time.

Why do conservatives want to control everyone so much and tell them how to live?
If you had read the Communist Manifesto, you would know that the 1950’s style family unit is exactly what Marxists hate and the goal of Marxism is to destroy the nuclear family and private property.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Relevance?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The ex-KGB defector Yuri Besmenov explained it to us in the 80’s.

Yeah. Not even a conspiracy. An organized plan that was spelled out clearly to do this very thing. And we did nothing so it worked.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Im extremely disappointed by moral what comes to women in western world, it feels like whole society betrayed me. So yes I believe there is programming going on to destroy concept of family, and especially women are target on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

As lordcomac said, it's part of the destruction of the nuclear family. The nuclear family is very important, it provides a secure framework for functioning adults who do not rely on the government to survive. (Amongst other things.)

Rap is being pushed down our throats constantly that talk about drugs, whores and other vile things. We have people "singing" about their "Wet A** P***ies". It's bad enough adults listen to that trash, but children do too.

That in itself should show anyone where we're going as a society. But I agree with you Chalcedony. We are definitely going down in morals. Very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Me, Freeborn lost a bet. If he won I'd have the St. George's Cross in mine.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join