It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do China Virus "Vaccines" Drive The New Variants?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Shedding isn't real. It was made up. Its fiction. Anything that depends on shedding is by definition false.

A person infected with a respiratory virus sheds virus particles from their nose and mouth.

Viral shedding can occur following vaccination

Yes it can though saliva is usually not a good method of transport to others as saliva for example has natural enzymes which will kill the virus. Mucus on the other hand is great at storing a virus because of the nasal cavities which can cause it to leak into your lungs spreading the virus. Vaccines dont have a live virus however so this cannot occur.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok, I tried my best to answer everyone's questions so i will say this.

Variants of any virus will occur the larger the population it has access to that has no immunity. Want to prevent variants get vaccinated it helps. If you choose not to its your choice

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Vaccines dont have a live virus however so this cannot occur.

Vaccinated people can be infected and shed live virus.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I edited my post to clarify my meaning.
I'm seeing more and more claims that viral shedding isn't even a real thing.
Even the vax manufacturers have admitted that a covid-infected person can be vaccinated, but continue to "shed".
The vaccine takes a while (it varies from person to person) to work. Apparently a lot of people think the vax makes you instantly immune.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That is 100% correct, yet there are countless sites like this:
Why There’s Absolutely Zero Chance of Viral Shedding From the COVID-19 Vaccine

There is an effort to convince people that the very idea of shedding is crazy. That it's unscientific, and falls within the realm of "Bill Gates tracking you" and "the vax will cause you to be magnetic".

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Ok, I tried my best to answer everyone's questions so i will say this.

Variants of any virus will occur the larger the population it has access to that has no immunity. Want to prevent variants get vaccinated it helps. If you choose not to its your choice

The OP is suggesting there is evidence that the vaccines could be responsible for the virus getting 'stronger' and resulting in more virulent strains, just like overuse of antibiotics has resulted in the evolution of 'superbugs'. There are pathogens out there that are almost indestructable. No antibiotic will kill them.

How do we know this isn't happening with the covid virus? Researchers have said the covid virus is very adaptable. It's geared to survive and replicate.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The "variant" excuse simply gives them an easy way to launch/distribute a more virulent virus into the population and simply call it a variant. Just like with polls saying some retarded democrat is going to win over and over again, it makes justifying the outcome of a rigged election easier.

Watch the fall/winter 2021/22 and the death rates spike through the roof. If not from vaccine induced death via viral challenge, thrombosis and sepsis/organ failure, then via a ***NEW*** virus, engineered to be very resilient, or maybe a binary/trinary they can implement at any time. That's the way I would go if I were a psychotic globalist like gates, fauci, soros, etc...

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/20.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: added

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Well, the answer to that is variants take time to spread they are not everywhere in the world at once. For example, the Greek variant has yet to be found in the US or Canada. That doesn't mean they won't or that it doesn't exist.

Either you're somehow extremely badly mistaken, or being obtuse.

Greek Bugs.

As in, Delta, Beta, etc. Unless you're suggesting it's never been on Canuckian or Yankee soil here. In which case, you have the entire website's attention, start dishin'.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Anyone can be infected with a live virus the vaccine doesn't stop it it is meant to help your body fight it off quicker than without it. But having said that it does seem to offer some protection against getting it according to studies 86 percent

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is interesting regarding the Delta variant and the build-up to "Lockdown 2.0".

From Think Tank Ingersoll Lockwood: www.ingersolllockwood.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Delta variant began in India. India has a 6.3% vaccination rate. So the answer is no.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Nyiah

Well, the answer to that is variants take time to spread they are not everywhere in the world at once. For example, the Greek variant has yet to be found in the US or Canada. That doesn't mean they won't or that it doesn't exist.

Either you're somehow extremely badly mistaken, or being obtuse.

Greek Bugs.

As in, Delta, Beta, etc. Unless you're suggesting it's never been on Canuckian or Yankee soil here. In which case, you have the entire website's attention, start dishin'.

I should hav said there are greek variants yet to be seen in the US. Who changed the names of the variants to the Greek alphabet.

UK/Kent (B.1.1.7), South Africa (B.1.351), Brazil (P.1) and India (B.1.617.2) variants. Were given the letters Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta respectively. so i said greek varients as a group

edit on 7/20/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There is no link between covid vaccines and variants.

The most serious variants are from the UK, India and peru.

The UK variant emerged while the vax was still being trialed, and in a totally different part of the country. The India and Peruvian versions emerged in countries with critically low vaccine rates.

In contrast high vax countries like Israel have not seen their own variants.

In the US the areas with the highest vax rates also have the lowest variant rates.

I would say it is more amount of spread as in if a place has massive spread then you see variants, in a place with low spread you do not. No variants have come from America and we are the third largest population.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
None of this is how a virus works

A virus is not even considered alive it can not mutate as a reaction to its environment like bacteria can viruses just replicate and mutations happen

The vaccine has nothing to do with this prosess and can not create more mutations it can slow down mutations bye reducing replication the only way it could increase this is to attack your immune system

the high mutation rate is due to its novel status even with everyone having antibodies we will most likely have seasonal covid untell we develop a new tech to kill viruses like nano bots that don't rely on biological factors

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thats actually not true

B.1.429 (Pango lineageexternal icon)a

Spike Protein Substitutions: S13I, W152C, L452R, D614G

Name (Nextstrainexternal icon)b: 20C/S:452R

WHO Label: Epsilon

First Identified: United States-(California)

Attributes:

~20% increased transmission21
Reduced susceptibility to the combination of bamlanivimab and etesevimab; however, the clinical implications of this decrease are not known.7 Alternative monoclonal antibody treatments are available.14
Reduced neutralization by convalescent and post-vaccination sera21.
Deescalated from a VOC on June 29, 2021, due to the significant decrease in the proportion of B.1.429 lineage viruses circulating nationally and available data indicating that vaccines and treatments are effective against this variant.

Though I think epsilon originally came from China it was first discovered in the US, And has been found in Cuba, China, Montenegro, Canada, Mexico and Spain, and a couple of African countries.

But until they track where it came from it's still California for now.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There will be variants that have come about in the US as they happen all the time.

I'd imagine that so far none of them have been a mutation that made the virus worse to the point it became a "varient of interest" as they so politely like to call them.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The UK variant emerged while the vax was still being trialed, and in a totally different part of the country. The India and Peruvian versions emerged in countries with critically low vaccine rates.

In the US the areas with the highest vax rates also have the lowest variant rates.

I would say it is more amount of spread as in if a place has massive spread then you see variants, in a place with low spread you do not. No variants have come from America and we are the third largest population.

edit on 20/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

A virus is not even considered alive it can not mutate as a reaction to its environment like bacteria can viruses just replicate and mutations happen

The vaccine has nothing to do with this prosess and can not create more mutations it can slow down mutations bye reducing replication the only way it could increase this is to attack your immune system

the high mutation rate is due to its novel status even with everyone having antibodies we will most likely have seasonal covid untell we develop a new tech to kill viruses like nano bots that don't rely on biological factors

I explained this all ready no the virus doesn't mutate like a living germ.
But you can have a patient zero where a transcription error occurred making the virus slightly different. In some people, it can create a harmless variant as well. But you wouldn't notice because they would be gone in 72 hrs

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
There will be variants that have come about in the US as they happen all the time.

I'd imagine that so far none of them have been a mutation that made the virus worse to the point it became a "varient of interest" as they so politely like to call them.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No epsilon isn't very scary closely related to alpha.

The only one that is a bit worrisome is the Japanese one gamma. Its transmission rates seem very high.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

I agree with your premise. The 'novel' status is the main cause for the rapid mutations.

While it's common knowledge that viruses are not in any way similar to bacteria, there are those in the scientific community entertaining the theory that vaccines "put evolutionary pressure" on the viruses, causing them to mutate.
Has this been scientifically disproven?

This is an excellent article on how viruses work.
This is an excellent article on virulence evolution. (A whole field of study unto itself)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Shedding isn't real. It was made up. Its fiction. Anything that depends on shedding is by definition false.

A person infected with a respiratory virus sheds virus particles from their nose and mouth.

Viral shedding can occur following vaccination

Yes it can though saliva is usually not a good method of transport to others as saliva for example has natural enzymes which will kill the virus. Mucus on the other hand is great at storing a virus because of the nasal cavities which can cause it to leak into your lungs spreading the virus. Vaccines dont have a live virus however so this cannot occur.

That's not "shedding" shedding is supposedly where your body becomes a protein factory and you release more of the spike proteins that you were given in the vax.

It's a conspiracyhoax that from memory was something to do with supposedly giving white women heavy periods or making black women infertile.

What you're talking about sounds like regular ordinary viral transmission through exhaled water droplets.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join