It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do China Virus "Vaccines" Drive The New Variants?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So suggests Dr. Joseph Mercola and the data he shares.
His examination of the idea takes the form of a lengthy video (within the source)...but, below is a recap of the points being set forth in the presentation.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE:

- Based on the scientific evidence, the narrative that unvaccinated people are viral factories for more dangerous variants is false

- Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines put evolutionary pressure on viruses to speed up mutations and create more virulent and dangerous variants

- Viruses mutate all the time, and if you have a vaccine that doesn’t block infection completely, then the virus will mutate to evade the immune response within that person. That is one of the distinct features of the COVID shots — they’re not designed to block infection.
They allow infection to occur and at best lessen the symptoms of that infection

- In an unvaccinated person, the virus does not encounter the same evolutionary pressure to mutate into something stronger.
So, if SARS-CoV-2 does end up mutating into more lethal strains, then mass vaccination is the most likely driver

- So far, SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% different from the original Wuhan virus. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it

conservativeplaylist.com...

The idea that vaccines push viruses to evolve more quickly is not new...and could explain why we are now seeing articles about how the Delta, Epsilon and Lambda variants have evolved to make the China Virus more contagious and able to work their way around the "vaccine".

Viruses ain't smart...but they appear to be resourceful...and putting them under pressure from a massive "vaccination" campaign might truly push them to evolve faster and more effectively.

The theory makes the claim that "Unvaccinated" shed the less dangerous variants, while "vaccinated" will shed the more dangerous.

We already have research that suggests antibiotics cause bacteria to become more resistant more quickly.
By the same token, it's logical to suggest vaccines will also make viruses more resistant, more dangerous, more quickly...through pressured evolution.

Do I agree?
I don't know...but, there appears to be some basic logic behind the article. Certainly, the idea presents some food for thought...if not for discussion.

I'm posting to stimulate ATS' voracious appetite for both.

...ALSO because I rarely get to use the word "voracious".

edit on 20-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: Forgot to add Lambda

edit on 20-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I mentioned this before in another thread,my personal
belief those vaccinated are being turned into super spreaders.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

There is no link between covid vaccines and variants.

The most serious variants are from the UK, India and peru.

The UK variant emerged while the vax was still being trialed, and in a totally different part of the country. The India and Peruvian versions emerged in countries with critically low vaccine rates.

In contrast high vax countries like Israel have not seen their own variants.

In the US the areas with the highest vax rates also have the lowest variant rates.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Date from the US and UK shows that virus spreading is lower in high vax area, and global data shows that variants tend to emerge more in low vax areas.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why would they make a 'leaky' vaccine like this, when they know what will happen?

Because vaccination does not prevent infection with the virus, Marek's is still transmissible from vaccinated flocks to other birds, including the wild bird population. The first Marek's disease vaccine was introduced in 1970. The disease would cause mild paralysis, with the only identifiable lesions being in neural tissue. Mortality of chickens infected with Marek's disease was quite low. Decades after the first vaccine was introduced, current strains of Marek virus cause lymphoma formation on throughout the chicken's body and mortality rates have reached 100% in unvaccinated chickens. The Marek's disease vaccine is a leaky vaccine, which means that only the symptoms of the disease are prevented.
Infection of the host and the transmission of the virus are not inhibited by the vaccine. This contrasts with most other vaccines, where infection of the host is prevented. Under normal conditions, highly virulent strains of the virus are not selected. A highly virulent strain would kill the host before the virus would have an opportunity to transmit to other potential hosts and replicate. Thus, less virulent strains are selected. These strains are virulent enough to induce symptoms but not enough to kill the host, allowing further transmission. However, the leaky vaccine changes this evolutionary pressure and permits the evolution of highly virulent strains.

The vaccine's inability to prevent infection and transmission allows the spread of highly virulent strains among vaccinated chickens. The fitness of the more virulent strains is increased by the vaccine.

(Highlighting by me)
Marek's Disease

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Date from the US and UK shows that virus spreading is lower in high vax area, and global data shows that variants tend to emerge more in low vax areas.

That does not provide proof that the variants are not coming from vaccinated people.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is an excellent example.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You are correct this fear has been around for 100 years problem is over and over vaccines are shown to slow variants from forming. If you think about it it makes sense as well. Viruses have to infect people in order to adapt. This means the virus has to survive in the person who gets infected. Vaccines help your body to destroy the virus quicker giving it less time to adapt before being destroyed. Its shown over and over that viruses mutate in unvaccinated because they can go weeks trying to fight off a virus.

This fear went back to the original rabies vaccines as some feared rabies would adapt to the vaccine like bacteria can to antibiotics. There has never been any evidence of this occurring partly because viruses are not living cells like other germs. However, 100 years ago their really wasn't a major distinction for science everything was bacteria. This leads physicians today to even prescribe antibiotics for a virus it doesn't work.

A virus is the simplest of germs—it is nothing but genetic material encased in protein. Researchers debate whether a virus is even "alive." By itself, a virus can accomplish nothing—it needs to enter a living thing to perform its only function, which is to replicate. When a virus gets inside a human body, it can hijack a person's cellular machinery to produce clones of itself, overtaking more cells and continuing to reproduce.

Bacteria are bigger and more complex than viruses, though they can still spread through the air. A bacterium is a single cell, and it can live and reproduce almost anywhere on its own: in soil, in water, and in our bodies.

Viruses need a patient zero what happens is the virus infects a person and their body doesnt have an immune response but instead allows it to grow. In early stages it can be harmless to the host however it passes to others who have an immune response it becomes more virulent and causes illness.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Viruses need a patient zero what happens is the virus infects a person and their body doesnt have an immune response but instead allows it to grow. In early stages it can be harmless to the host however it passes to others who have an immune response it becomes more virulent and causes illness.

What you have described is the virus evolving.
If a vaccine allows the virus to reproduce and the vaccinated individual sheds the virus (which is happening with the COVID vaccines), the virus has more opportunity to evolve.
Why would the authorities tell the vaccinated that they don't need to wear masks anymore?
If masks actually work to attenuate viral spread, this would make the issue worse if they don't wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The two latest known strains: www.nationalgeographic.com...
Bacteria and viruses mutate.. Different rates of mutations but.... they mutate.. Question is how long will the much touted vaccines work against the new and coming mutations ?

How dangerous is the new Delta Plus variant? Here’s what we know.

The latest coronavirus variant has spread to about a dozen countries—including India, the U.S., and the U.K.—while scientists scramble to figure out if the strain is more deadly or transmissible.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

The unusual Lambda variant is rapidly spreading in South America. Here’s what we know.

Its mutations help it dodge the immune system. Researchers are scrambling to figure out if it is more dangerous or transmissible than Delta.
BySanjay Mishra
Published July 14, 2021

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The USA has the highest number of cumulative cases of COVID-19 (and the largest number of deaths attributed to it), of any country in the world. Clearly, it is the USA Virus.

And equally as clearly, there hasn't yet been sufficient time for vaccines to be behind the new variant strains.

The biggest driver of the number of new strains is the size of the infected population. The more people are infected, the more a mutation is likely to occur and be incubated by that population. This is why the alarmingly high number of infections of COVID-19 in the USA is so relevant.

edit on 20/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Is it just me or do most of these doctors who make extraordinary claims seem to be osteopaths?

I'm sure this is the second one that is an osteopath and alternative medical practitioner.

We've also had a doctor that's not actually a doctor at all, a retired dentist and at least one doctor that's been struck off.

Oh and a small town general practitioner from Canada.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The USA has the highest number of cumulative cases of COVID-19 (and the largest number of deaths attributed to it), of any country in the world. Clearly, it is the USA Virus.

And equally as clearly, there hasn't yet been sufficient time for vaccines to be behind the new variant strains.

The biggest driver of the number of new strains is the size of the infected population. The more people are infected, the more a mutation is likely to occur and be incubated by that population. This is why the alarmingly high number of infections of COVID-19 in the USA is so relevant.

Well, we did help fund its creation at the Wuhan lab!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Is it just me or do most of these doctors who make extraordinary claims seem to be osteopaths?

I'm sure this is the second one that is an osteopath and alternative medical practitioner.

We've also had a doctor that's not actually a doctor at all, a retired dentist and at least one doctor that's been struck off.

I would argue that it's NOT just osteopaths speaking out. Dr. Malone also comes to mind.
It may be that alternative medicine practitioners feel more free to speak up and out.

Even so, Osteopathic medicine is still considered to be an accepted branch of the medical profession in many countries...including the US.
edit on 20-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm not knocking osteopaths it just seemed to be the second time this week a theory that went against the common narrative was put out by an osteopath.

Yes there is also Dr Mallone and obviously some others.

There's a vet as well but I think he's involved more in the transfer from animals to humans so that makes sense.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I would argue that it's just osteopaths speaking out. Dr. Malone also comes to mind.
It may be that alternative medicine practitioners feel more free to speak up and out.

Even so, Osteopathic medicine is still considered to be an accepted branch of the medical profession in many countries...including the US.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dr. Anthony Fauci is testifying before Congress today.

www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully he gets some tough questions.

The media still thinks Fauci is a beacon of good integrity and character.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No clinical aromatherapists?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That does not provide proof that the variants are not coming from vaccinated people.

Yes it does. If vaccine cause variant then you'd expect areas with high vax rates to have high variant rates, but the opposite is true.

We also know that vaccines do not cause variants in other coronavirus. Through decades of research.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If a vaccine allows the virus to reproduce and the vaccinated individual sheds the virus (which is happening with the COVID vaccines), the virus has more opportunity to evolve.
Why would the authorities tell the vaccinated that they don't need to wear masks anymore?
If masks actually work to attenuate viral spread, this would make the issue worse if they don't wear a mask.

Shedding isn't real. It was made up. Its fiction. Anything that depends on shedding is by definition false.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Shedding isn't real. It was made up. Its fiction. Anything that depends on shedding is by definition false.

Better catch up.
It is admitted by the vaccine manufacturers that after being vaccinated, you can be infected and transmit the virus. When you are infected and the virus is replicating in your body, the virus leaves your body in order to infect other individuals.
When the virus leaves your body, it is called shedding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join